Shitposting

Status
Not open for further replies.
3822835.jpg

@Jack Shade XD

Who's Jack Shade?

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
A masquerading jester with something more beyond the visage.

I think he's a deceased Jack Sparrow, whose ghost became a Shade.

Ah I remember the good ol' days when we called it funposting.

We don't call it that anymore, because its no longer fun. It's a way of life, its needed for our survival. Much like how the obsessive artistic geniuses of the world must create art, or they will rot like the decaying stump of a once glorious tree. When the artist first picked up a guitar and played a song, or a crayon and drew a picture for their mother it was fun, there was pleasure to be gained from it all. Now, 10 or 20 years down the line the pleasure has turned into a dreary, mind bending chore. And mom just wants you to come home.

It's the same with shitposting, those first few shitposts when I was just a wee lad were mediocre at best: making bad Sonic fan characters mixed in with Lincoln park and emailing it to Sega to make it cannon, then posting the results on 4chan, but I giggled like a school girl all the same. Now I weave entire Tapestries of Desu's mixed with images of giant black dicks, enraging dozens of different dimensions and I feel nothing. The path of the shitposter will leave you a hollow husk of a person, as you post and create more and more LOSS edits to make the universe care about you. But it never will. It never loved you, much like your father.

So the ultimate goal of the shitposter is to destroy the universe with all the dank memes and nonsensical bullshit at our disposal. To Impregnate the universe with a load of shitposting whose size cannot be comprehended by even a God. And the birth that shall result will be the promised paradise of all the faithful and the cold, uncaring universe will die in labor.

Ah I remember the good ol' days when we called it funposting.

We don't call it that anymore, because its no longer fun. It's a way of life, its needed for our survival. Much like how the obsessive artistic geniuses of the world must create art, or they will rot like the decaying stump of a once glorious tree. When the artist first picked up a guitar and played a song, or a crayon and drew a picture for their mother it was fun, there was pleasure to be gained from it all. Now, 10 or 20 years down the line the pleasure has turned into a dreary, mind bending chore. And mom just wants you to come home.

It's the same with shitposting, those first few shitposts when I was just a wee lad were mediocre at best: making bad Sonic fan characters mixed in with Lincoln park and emailing it to Sega to make it cannon, then posting the results on 4chan, but I giggled like a school girl all the same. Now I weave entire Tapestries of Desu's mixed with images of giant black dicks, enraging dozens of different dimensions and I feel nothing. The path of the shitposter will leave you a hollow husk of a person, as you post and create more and more LOSS edits to make the universe care about you. But it never will. It never loved you, much like your father.

So the ultimate goal of the shitposter is to destroy the universe with all the dank memes and nonsensical bullshit at our disposal. To Impregnate the universe with a load of shitposting whose size cannot be comprehended by even a God. And the birth that shall result will be the promised paradise of all the faithful and the cold, uncaring universe will die in labor.
58857845.jpg

Reactions: Mid
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Finhawk
What we need is more Charizarding posts!

That's right. I said what you were all thinking.

Reactions: Hana
Why not more Blastoise? :3

This thread can be summed up pretty succinctly into two categories:

1. Most of you are bad at shitposting. So bad that you actually just start regular posting. Fucking kidding me?

2. The rest of you are great at shit posting. Good job.

This thread can be summed up pretty succinctly into two categories:

1. Most of you are bad at shitposting. So bad that you actually just start regular posting. Fucking kidding me?

2. The rest of you are great at shit posting. Good job.
I ironically regular post in shitposting threads because it goes against the purpose of the thread and serves no good use and is therefore an advanced form of shitposting.

Get on my level, scrub.

Reactions: Grothnor
How does one engage in this shit-posting? o3o

Status
Not open for further replies.