Shitposting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys I've been thinking.
It seems some people just cannot stand shit posting going on.

So it stands to reason that roleplaying and shit posting can't live in harmony forever.
Therefore, I have a solution.

The Roleplaying days of Iwaku are numbered.
Shitposters! Arm yourselves!
We fight for the Emperor!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Grothnor and Mid
The Roleplaying days of Iwaku are numbered.
Shitposters! Arm yourselves!
We fight for the Emperor!
3uTQ7NU.gif

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Black man..
Ultramarine..
NOT. SALAMANDER.

This is bad on the same level as that video I just watched where the guy kept calling guardsmen marines, bolters as machine guns, and the vindicare assassin a tank Hunter.

This is bad on the same level as that video I just watched where the guy kept calling guardsmen marines, bolters as machine guns, and the vindicare assassin a tank Hunter.
Hilariously, in Warhammer 40K: Dark Crusade & Soulstorm, there is an ability by Psykers on the Imperial faction to change the armour class of a vehicle to infantry. So it's possible to one-hit Lemun Russ tanks with a Vindicare Assassin if you've peeled the armour away with a Psyker.

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
Hilariously, in Warhammer 40K: Dark Crusade & Soulstorm, there is an ability by Psykers on the Imperial faction to change the armour class of a vehicle to infantry. So it's possible to one-hit Lemun Russ tanks with a Vindicare Assassin if you've peeled the armour away with a Psyker.
Imperium fighting amongst itself? WHAT FRESH HERESY IS THIS?

Couple of friends have been playing the Ultimate Apoc mod. Pfft. One type of Russ? TRY TEN VARIANTS OF LEMAN RUSS. EIGHT BANEBLADE VARIANTS. HNGH

Reactions: Grothnor and Brovo
0106af376d01e7e1d0891915bb9e7dc017688edfabed834ff3d8938d96dfaa2d.jpg

And for the record, a general forum is for topics not related to roleplay. To talk about many things and yea, I understand you get a lot of shit as a moderator but it's what you have volunteered your spare time to do because you like it. Which is nice. SO STOP BEING SO DAMN GRUMPY OVER PEOPLE LIKING MORE CHALLENGING THINGS. 4rl, Iwaku is becoming so much less friendly compared to how it was when I first joined. JS.
"...people like more challenging things."

So, shitposting became 'challenging'? Where was I when that was declared? And you are just saying that the staff should just stop doing their job because people like it?

What? They are upset (well mostly Grumpy) because they have to deal with you and I and anyone else on here daily. And the bullshit it comes with.

I feel generally bad for the staff because they have to deal with us daily. That's also why I will never become a staff here. I would just ban people left and right like mad.

You should be grateful that they are even here, keeping this site safe from spam bots and updating it for us. They don't have to, they could just leave shop and let this site die.

But they don't, because they love this site and put time into it. And they love to roleplay, just like us!

EDIT: This is the last time I am going to talk about it. It's pointless to keep dragging a death horse, but I had to just say it.

"...people like more challenging things."

So, shitposting became 'challenging'? Where was I when that was declared? And you are just saying that the staff should just stop doing their job because people like it?

What? They are upset (well mostly Grumpy) because they have to deal with you and I and anyone else on here daily. And the bullshit it comes with.

I feel generally bad for the staff because they have to deal with us daily. That's also why I will never become a staff here. I would just ban people left and right like mad.

You should be grateful that they are even here, keeping this site safe from spam bots and updating it for us. They don't have to, they could just leave shop and let this site die.

But they don't, because they love this site and put time into it. And they love to roleplay, just like us!

EDIT: This is the last time I am going to talk about it. It's pointless to keep dragging a death horse, but I had to just say it.

...what are you talking about? What do you consider shitposting because I am confused as fuck by your post. Literally.

And please, please don't tell me how I should feel towards staff considering you don't know me well enough to be so...judgy. I'm more aware than most people how thankless and difficult being a mod or administrator is (18+ years experience. ...do I like lvl up at this point or..?). It is not meant to be fun 24/7 however, staff does not need anyone to sit around and defend them. They can do it for themselves or better yet, just not say anything because honestly, ain't no one in this topic disrespecting them or harassing them in a demeaning way. WE ARE ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH STAFF AS LONG AS WE'RE NOT BEING DISRESPECTFUL. NO ONE SHOULD BE KISSING STAFF ASS. THAT'S GROSS. THEY DON'T WASH OFTEN IF AT ALL.

To be frank, and I am saying this because your post kind of comes off a little rudish and maybe you are unaware of how you come off (like, you're really aggressive in how you talk to people and it is because of how personal you take things we can't actually have political or scientific topics, etc (not putting it on you, just saying ppl who get riled up easily like this is Facebook or something)) and it is a bit ehhhhhhhh at this point. However, this is text so it is hard to know if you are actually taking things a little to personal, ya know?

Like shitposting to me is posting a bunch of meaningless pictures that ain't got shit time do with the topic or just doing it to waste time example, what we're doing in this thread which is like my first or second time? So I'm unsure what you would consider shitposting, if that makes sense? And being as I was literally told to stop posting "smart" topics because people can't handle it and staff are getting rage face about it, it is just...smh. I don't agree with it and I am going to say it because I can. I'm not gonna be all YOU'RE AN ASSHOLE FOR NOT LETTING ME TALK ABOUT STEM CELLS AND ABORTION because...that is unnecessary but I will say it's not fair to those of us who are interested in more than what you travel in or these I am bored topics that seem to have become a trend. I look at most of these topics as something to feel up space or not very interesting.

And rather than making a topic like this, to target a member you don't seem to care for...you should either put them on ignore or talk to them privately about what is bothering you. Topics that "call out/attack" a member is doing the complete opposite of respecting staff and it doesn't come off as you feeling sorry for them when you're giving them more work by making such a topic. I'M JUST SAYING, THIS THREAD DEBUNKS YOUR POST lolol. ;____; don't know if you realized that.

BUT IT'S COOL, BRO. WE ALL GOTTA FIND OUR WAY SOMEHOW! NO HARM, NO FOUL (not being sarcastic, just to clarify. O.o).

And to clarify, it is coming off that spamming and posting pictures is far more acceptable than having actual discussions about things in the non-rp board. I think that's where you got confused by my post?

Last edited:
How the heck did this thread become about the staff and appropriate topics in general chat? o_o ... Shitposting... You're doing it wrong. STOP HAVING A PURPOSE IN A THREAD WITHOUT PURPOSE DAMN IT D:

I vote this thread to be locked and someone random banned.

How the heck did this thread become about the staff and appropriate topics in general chat? o_o ... Shitposting... You're doing it wrong. STOP HAVING A PURPOSE IN A THREAD WITHOUT PURPOSE DAMN IT D:

Cause you are needed...

Penguin-Superhero-Meme.jpg

I vote this thread to be locked and someone random banned.
This thread should have been locked three pages ago. I am shocked that it has lasted this long.

I knew you were shit poster deep down inside! :3
Hey, believe in what you want. I wouldn't stop you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.