Shitposting

Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

Shitoposuto Kawaii Desu.

• Love
Reactions: Mid
James-Franco-Cat-Calendar-Ellen-Made.jpg

I see nothing funny there. Although it took me a minute to actually notice the cat....

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mid
I haven't really posted at all in a little while. I think it's only right that this post be the post that I post in when I haven't posted any posts in a while. Because posting this post when I haven't posted in a while means that maybe I'm back to posting posts. But then again, maybe posting this post just means that I'm posting this one post, and going back to not posting any posts for another while.

Tl;Dr this whole thread is gay. Y'all are shitposters. Grumpy needs to smile. And I still haven't found my head.

I never said I LIKED shitposting. >:[ Only that I like over the smart people topics. People get mEAN AS FUCK when topics about morality, religion, politics, etc come up and then some always goes one step too far and gets their dumbass banned cause they dunno when to just back out of a topic. Totally cool people turn in to crazy judgmental fuckfaces and then try to ram their opinions down each other's throats. Friendships get WRECKED over these topics. @____@ With a community this size those topics will always devolve. In a small community of friends you can have these discussions without it derailing in to butthurt feelings. But when smashing together a lot more people... no no you cannot. >> No matter how many mods step in to try and keep things civil. That is why topics get locked the fuck down. That is why most sites don't even ALLOW these kinds of topics.

Shitposting topics also suck a lot of ass. Because they're pretty stupid and a lot of people don't understand sarcasm, satire, and random stupidity. So they take it too personal. And there's the few assholes that use it like a weapon to passive aggressive troll. D:< And then there's the people that take it too far and beat a funny joke in to the ground until that horse is nothing buck a sack of jelly. T__T But the ban causalities on shitposting are FAR FAR less frequent, cause most people start to realize "oh right, this isn't serious".

Yet, we do still allow the discussion of these topics despite the fact they always end badly, because we do feel it's very important to allow people the freedom to talk about whatever is on their mind. Be it something serious or something silly. >:[

Even despite topics like this, where you guys go from one extreme to the other, giving a lovely example on exactly why allowing so much freedom can be a huge pain in the ass. T________T

Ya'll need to check your privilege. D:<

Reactions: Astaroth
I never said I LIKED shitposting. >:[ Only that I like over the smart people topics. People get mEAN AS FUCK when topics about morality, religion, politics, etc come up and then some always goes one step too far and gets their dumbass banned cause they dunno when to just back out of a topic. Totally cool people turn in to crazy judgmental fuckfaces and then try to ram their opinions down each other's throats. Friendships get WRECKED over these topics. @____@ With a community this size those topics will always devolve. In a small community of friends you can have these discussions without it derailing in to butthurt feelings. But when smashing together a lot more people... no no you cannot. >> No matter how many mods step in to try and keep things civil. That is why topics get locked the fuck down. That is why most sites don't even ALLOW these kinds of topics.

Shitposting topics also suck a lot of ass. Because they're pretty stupid and a lot of people don't understand sarcasm, satire, and random stupidity. So they take it too personal. And there's the few assholes that use it like a weapon to passive aggressive troll. D:< And then there's the people that take it too far and beat a funny joke in to the ground until that horse is nothing buck a sack of jelly. T__T But the ban causalities on shitposting are FAR FAR less frequent, cause most people start to realize "oh right, this isn't serious".

Yet, we do still allow the discussion of these topics despite the fact they always end badly, because we do feel it's very important to allow people the freedom to talk about whatever is on their mind. Be it something serious or something silly. >:[

Even despite topics like this, where you guys go from one extreme to the other, giving a lovely example on exactly why allowing so much freedom can be a huge pain in the ass. T________T

The real problem is not that we allow serious topics or shitposting. The problem is that we allow people to be here. People are awful. Let's ban them all and enjoy the peace and quiet. >:[

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Astaroth and Mid
I see Grumpy is a good influence on you Jorick ^^

Reactions: Mid and Windsong
I just want Grumpy-senpai to notice me.

The real problem is not that we allow serious topics or shitposting. The problem is that we allow people to be here. People are awful. Let's ban them all and enjoy the peace and quiet. >:[
The site should just be shut down at this point.

Douche bear has a long way to go to get senpai's attention. -gets popcorn-

a92.jpg

I'm proud to saw I am the pinnacle of Shit Posters.

I am not passive aggressive, clueless to sarcasm nor do I beat a horse to the ground... Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.