Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan): Evolution

Even with this being an alternate reality RP, are you still interested?

• No way, we need Eren, Armin, and Mikasa!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Joel Watson

Appearance:
Joel Watson.jpg

Joel has tan skin, dark short hair and blue eyes. He is 5'8" and weighs 180lbs.

Personality:
Joel is a generally cheerful and friendly boy, but is also stubborn and rebellious. He is, however, not reckless and understands the danger titans pose and just how deadly they can be.

Preferred Military Branch:
He is undecided but his main interest is the Scouting Legion, however, if he becomes one of the top 10 he plans to join the Military Police.

Bio:
Joel was born in a village within Wall Maria with a younger sister by one year, a mother and father who was a woodworker. When word reached of the Fall, The village was quickly evacuated. Still, even with the swift warning and escape, the village could not escape the titans. Two titans found the evacuees and started devouring them all, including Joel's parents. He and his sister were able to escape thanks to a soldier who gave them his horse and sacrificed himself to distract the titan. As they rode away, Joel and his sister, Micah, watched the titan devour the soldier who had saved their life.

They traveled for days and days until finally Wall Maria was in sight. They rode faster, but did not expect to find another titan chasing after them. The titan knocked Joel and Micah off their horse. Joel heard the screams of his sister and saw the titan go for her, picking her up and almost devouring her until a soldier came to her rescue and killed the titan. Joel dragged his sister away from the titan as more soldiers came to their rescue. He wondered why she won't just run with him then he realized she couldn't. The titan had crushed her legs, preventing her from walking ever again. The retreated back into Wall Rose and when Joel turned 12 he enlisted in the military. The original plan was for both of them to enlist that way they could combine incomes for their new home in Rose. But now Joel sees it's all up to him since his sister can no longer use her legs.

took me a while but I got it! I'll get my reply in sometime tonight or tomorrow

All I can say is that Luke and Rei/Delilah are gonna get torn apart by Shadis.

Lol. Too bad Luke doesn't care

I'm gonna post soon, so nobody post before me because I want to see everyones reactions!

I will name people who need to post before we move on:
McFluffy, meet the CO.
Written in Wonderland, get out of the cart and meet the CO.
cojemo, meet the CO.
Yuuki, get out of the cart and meet the CO.

Come on, for this to survive we need to post.

Sorry for the delay, but I finally posted!

idek maybe i scared everyone away

Maybe we should skip a day or two...?

I don't think they are going to post

contact them maybe? just to make sure they're still in?

Sometimes Iwaku doesn't send me alerts so messaging them might be a good idea.

Mass PM and single PM sent out. Here's hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.