Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan): Evolution

Even with this being an alternate reality RP, are you still interested?

• No way, we need Eren, Armin, and Mikasa!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if I get in on this? I already have an old character setup from a previous RP that disbanded, and I would love to keep him going in the same universe (It was an SnK RP, and no he wasn't a shifter).

are we waiting on someone?

@Mr. V Is this rp still running?

@Mr. V Is this rp still running?

May I join?

Mind if I get in on this? I already have an old character setup from a previous RP that disbanded, and I would love to keep him going in the same universe (It was an SnK RP, and no he wasn't a shifter).

I think we might end up rebooting it. Frankly I've got some other stuff going on, though I might be able to swing it. I'll debate internally, and then I'll post a new OOC if I agree. I'll make sure to tag anyone who showed interest.

Hello... Would you mind if I joined? It looks really cool!..C:

Oh, so sorry I haven't replied to you! I'm sorry, but this thing seemed to have died a while ago. I'm currently weighing whether or not I can really manage another RP, but if I decide I can then I'll post the OOC link here and you'll be free to join. Sound good?

I think we might end up rebooting it. Frankly I've got some other stuff going on, though I might be able to swing it. I'll debate internally, and then I'll post a new OOC if I agree. I'll make sure to tag anyone who showed interest.
Okay! Thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.