Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan): Evolution

Even with this being an alternate reality RP, are you still interested?

• No way, we need Eren, Armin, and Mikasa!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Titan Shifters are already filled? (Saw that coming >.>) OH AND FOR A NAME ON MY TITAN. I still can't think of one.

Accepted. For the sake of fairness, though, yours will have to expire naturally after a period of time, due to the stress constantly poushed upon it. Agreeable?

Agreed :D

Written in Wonderland asking the important questions. I'd love to join this as well if there's a spot left for me. :)

So the Titan Shifters are already filled? (Saw that coming >.>) OH AND FOR A NAME ON MY TITAN. I still can't think of one.

Bone padding for advanced damage, right? Boxer Titan, Brawler Titan? Those good?

Hmmm. Yessss

Rei Kaufmann
lotte_by_pandatama-d6hmpzb.png

Personality:

Delilah acts antisocial and unemotional simply because she's
shy and is afraid of showing emotion and talking to the people
she's not comfortable around. She's loyal and honest to the
few she opens up to.

Preferred Military Branch: Survey Corps

Bio:

Rei grew up with a kind family until her mother had
died from sickness. Rei's father broke down and snapped
which caused him to begin verbal abuse towards Rei. She
never got physical scars or bruises. Her fathers abuse died
down a month before the Colossal Titan broke the wall.
She was furious when her father died in the attack. She swore
she would go back home one day.

Name: Kyle Cornelius

Appearance:
b3fd737ba3f19e69e4d5e85f97eab3ba.jpg

Personality:
Kyle has a deep and rather disturbing fascination with the abominations many people call Titans. Their very existence and ambiguity fascinates him, and he wishes to learn everything about them. He is also a very unsympathetic person who doesn't care about the weaknesses of those who don't affect him unless he is looking at them from a psychological perspective, in which case he is enthralled by it. He is a risk taker and gives complete disregard for his own safety, being more reckless than most. To him, intelligence always beats strength, and will often show this by deliberately messing around during a fist fight, toying with his opponent. He is also a bit of a show off, and though he doesn't try to provoke anything he will often find ways to prove he is the smartest around. His intelligence is his strongest suit, being able to read a persons body language, tone of voice, or anything in between easily, as well as quickly analyzing a situation. Lastly, Kyle isn't someone who is prone to emotional outbursts and can stay calm even during the most hectic situations.

Preferred Military Branch:
Survey Corps so he could get up close with Titans often, though Military Police also interests him so he could learn more about a persons psychological state by being in the middle of everything.

Bio:
Kyle grew up in a very normal family inside of wall rose. Ever since he was a kid he'd always had a thirst for knowledge, wanting to learn everything he could about everything. This included people, more specifically the psychological side of things. It always interested him thinking about why people did what they did, and would often make a lot of enemies by prodding them with his analyses on their mental state. Kyle was involved in many fights because of this, yet in most of them he never threw a single punch while still coming out unscathed and leaving the other in pain. Many people including adults in his neighborhood called him a young genius, which he obviously agreed with.

However, out of all the things that interested him, it was the creatures called Titans that piqued his interest the most. What were they exactly? Where did they come from? He found no reason to hate them just because they wronged humanity. Who knows what secrets these creatures held? When wall Maria fell it only further pushed his curiosity. So much was ambiguous about these creatures, and that event only proved that. This curiosity is what pushed him to join the military academy. This way he could learn so much more about the unknown.​

Rei Kaufmann
lotte_by_pandatama-d6hmpzb.png

Personality:

Delilah acts antisocial and unemotional simply because she's
shy and is afraid of showing emotion and talking to the people
she's not comfortable around. She's loyal and honest to the
few she opens up to.

Preferred Military Branch: Survey Corps

Bio:

Rei grew up with a kind family until her mother had
died from sickness. Rei's father broke down and snapped
which caused him to begin verbal abuse towards Rei. She
never got physical scars or bruises. Her fathers abuse died
down a month before the Colossal Titan broke the wall.
She was furious when her father died in the attack. She swore
she would go back home one day.
Name: Kyle Cornelius

Appearance:
b3fd737ba3f19e69e4d5e85f97eab3ba.jpg

Personality:
Kyle has a deep and rather disturbing fascination with the abominations many people call Titans. Their very existence and ambiguity fascinates him, and he wishes to learn everything about them. He is also a very unsympathetic person who doesn't care about the weaknesses of those who don't affect him unless he is looking at them from a psychological perspective, in which case he is enthralled by it. He is a risk taker and gives complete disregard for his own safety, being more reckless than most. To him, intelligence always beats strength, and will often show this by deliberately messing around during a fist fight, toying with his opponent. He is also a bit of a show off, and though he doesn't try to provoke anything he will often find ways to prove he is the smartest around. His intelligence is his strongest suit, being able to read a persons body language, tone of voice, or anything in between easily, as well as quickly analyzing a situation. Lastly, Kyle isn't someone who is prone to emotional outbursts and can stay calm even during the most hectic situations.

Preferred Military Branch:
Survey Corps so he could get up close with Titans often, though Military Police also interests him so he could learn more about a persons psychological state by being in the middle of everything.

Bio:
Kyle grew up in a very normal family inside of wall rose. Ever since he was a kid he'd always had a thirst for knowledge, wanting to learn everything he could about everything. This included people, more specifically the psychological side of things. It always interested him thinking about why people did what they did, and would often make a lot of enemies by prodding them with his analyses on their mental state. Kyle was involved in many fights because of this, yet in most of them he never threw a single punch while still coming out unscathed and leaving the other in pain. Many people including adults in his neighborhood called him a young genius, which he obviously agreed with.

However, out of all the things that interested him, it was the creatures called Titans that piqued his interest the most. What were they exactly? Where did they come from? He found no reason to hate them just because they wronged humanity. Who knows what secrets these creatures held? When wall Maria fell it only further pushed his curiosity. So much was ambiguous about these creatures, and that event only proved that. This curiosity is what pushed him to join the military academy. This way he could learn so much more about the unknown.​

Accepted. I shall begin.... WORK!

Written in Wonderland asking the important questions. I'd love to join this as well if there's a spot left for me. :)

Still welcome to join if your still interested. Did you post a CS?

uh oh
I was busy for a while </3 If there's still time for me to join I'll work on a cs right now

McFluffy is on the Overall Character's Twice

(( H'okay. Let me know if anything needs changed. ))

Name: Jeanne Dufort

Appearance:
Yqn6pxd.png

Titan Form: None.

Personality: Somewhat of a pessimist with a sense of loyalty deeply implanted in her. Although she believes that humanity is doomed she is loyal in the sense that she will complete her duties to the line. Nothing under or over.

Preferred Military Branch: Garrison.

Bio: Born inside the safety of Wall Maria, her family has a history of serving in the Garrison branch. Her parents took pride in defending the wall and raised her up with the strict attitude they took from their duty. Jeanne was raised expected to join her family in the Garrison branch. Due to this she considered it a personal insult when the Titans broke down the wall. Everyone but her father was killed in the breach, teaching her the lesson of humility and further beating in the sting of humanity's submission. She enlisted in the military academy on command of her father.

Look at teh Character slots on the first post

(( H'okay. Let me know if anything needs changed. ))

Name: Jeanne Dufort

Appearance:
Yqn6pxd.png

Titan Form: None.

Personality: Somewhat of a pessimist with a sense of loyalty deeply implanted in her. Although she believes that humanity is doomed she is loyal in the sense that she will complete her duties to the line. Nothing under or over.

Preferred Military Branch: Garrison.

Bio: Born inside the safety of Wall Maria, her family has a history of serving in the Garrison branch. Her parents took pride in defending the wall and raised her up with the strict attitude they took from their duty. Jeanne was raised expected to join her family in the Garrison branch. Due to this she considered it a personal insult when the Titans broke down the wall. Everyone but her father was killed in the breach, teaching her the lesson of humility and further beating in the sting of humanity's submission. She enlisted in the military academy on command of her father.

Sure. Go ahead.

Everyone. I present to you Attack on Titan: Evolution. All accepted characters, post. Post damn you! Start by getting off the caravan, or recap your travel. We'll meet up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.