Sharp Fall: The Beginning

Mariana was a little unsure if she wanted to talk to him any more than she needed to.
"M-My brother. He did parkour." She felt herself failing at her words. The hurt of losing him was still pretty fresh.
"What's the point of it? I mean, why do you do it?"
Mariana came a little closer. She pulled herself up onto the brick wall surrounding the outer edge of the roof, and took a seat as gracefully as she could. She waited patiently for a reply, but she was ready to hear why her brother loved it so much. She had so many questions for this guy. She didn't even know him, but she knew she was going to get her answers.
"Oh!" She exclaimed, "I'm Mariana, by the way. I suppose you should know who you are talking to."

"Kaze Roka"
Kaze heard the girl's response and noticed the change of attitude on her tone; Mariana was her name, "Well, I'm Kaze, nice to meet you", he presented himself before continuing the conversation. As Kaze thought the answer to her questions, he laid down on the ventilator to see the stars, when he does this is easier for him to think clearly; "Why do we do it? Uhm… For fun, simply fun, it makes us feel free and happy, the adrenaline flowing through your body, the wind chocking your face, the sky patting your head, it's just an amazing feeling that is a bit hard to describe with words", he replied to Mariana as he was still laying on the ventilator, he then opened his eyes wide as he realized Rosalind said "He did", "Uh? Wait… You say your brother DID parkour, what happened? Did he get sick?", Kaze asked her before giving time for Mariana to reply his answer.
(He was still laid down :D)

@Rosalind

Last edited by a moderator:
Mariana watched him curiously as he moved about, laying down on the ventilator. She listened respectfully, beginning to feel a little interested herself. He seemed to really enjoy it, from the way he was talking about it. She had to come back to reality when he asked about her brother. She sat up very straight, a little uncomfortable with the topic.
"No, he isn't sick." She wasn't sure if it was really something she wanted to tell a stranger. But....he seemed all right.
"He died." she stated quickly, "He tried to jump from one rooftop to another, and fell."
Her face was a mixture of sadness and attempting to keep her cool.
"But he talked about it a lot. He really seemed to love it."

{Lol}

Kaze Roka"
"Oh… I see…. Sorry for bringing that up then", Kaze replied with a low tone, he immediately stood up with a jump and gazed at Mariana, he then turned back to go, "But… Please… don't hate parkour just because of your brother's dead, just move on", he said with a brief smile on his face as he stepped on the buildings edge, looking at the horizon, only thinking about those situations, when self confidence isn't enough to make it, when you can't just want it, that's the hard and painful reality. "At least, he died doing what he loves… Don't you think?", these were Kaze's words to the actual situation, maybe this could make her feel better.

@Rosalind

Marcus sat up slowly, rubbing the back of his head. God damn, that hurt. Guess he wasn't practicing, after all. He made his way to the courier's office, sighing at the little pink slip in the window sill. The city had condemned this building at least six times, now. Larry had held them off by calling in some favors, but Marcus wasn't sure how long this project was gonna last. The Sin & Virtue Unlicensed Couriers Office. It was named after The Sinner Marcus Smith and The Virtuous Larry Langston, from back in their illegal fighting days. It's been open for four years now, though everyone thought it would close in four days. When they first started, Larry delivered the packages. They say he was a parkour genius, knowing this city's rooftops and back alleys like he knew the wheelchair he was confined in after taking a bullet to the back. Marcus only recently picked up the reigns, with independent third parties coming and going for the months in between.

On off days, Larry came with him when Marcus practiced, mostly to critique him, but sometimes to have some fun, in between. Marcus forced the door open and tossed the pink slip down in front of his wheelchair bound friend, who groaned loudly. "You're kidding me, right? How many does this make? Four? Five?" Marcus took off his hoodie, reaching behind his head to undo the gauze around his face. "Six. On the back is out eighth eviction notice and on the way home I picked up the fourth arrest warrant." Marcus sighed and placed the pile of gauze on his desk, which was piled high with disorganized paperwork. "Thirteen overdue bills, ten revoked licences, nine counts of assault, twelve assassination attempts, and to top it all off, you still owe me $30...." Larry scratched the back of his neck and sighed, pointing to the lump of folded leather on a nearby counter. "Third pocket. I counted." Marcus smiled and snatched the wallet from it's resting place, taking out the thirty bucks and slipping it into his back pocket.

"Thank you, Mr. Virtue. Your generosity knows no bounds." Larry sighed and tossed an empty can at Marcus, who caught it easily. "Bite me. After that, you can grab me another beer and pack up for a meeting. We have a new client." Marcus smiled. Larry knew every client they ever had by name, and all of their businesses came from repeats. The fact that they had someone new to play with was almost exhilarating to Marcus, in a way. He walked over to the makeshift lounge they had set up and opened the fridge. He pulled out one of the cans of sludge that Larry liked and closed the fridge. When he entered the meeting room, he tossed the can to Larry, who fumbles it slightly before getting it firm in his grip. Marcus sighed. The man's hand eye coordination had fallen since the incident. It almost made The Sinner pity Virtuous Lanston. "Our contact is one of the higher ups with the Wolves, in this city. They should be here soon, I think...."

Ranna ran out of a rather large research complex, head abuzz with adrenaline. Today was the day that she would seek freedom from the monotony of everyday. Today, she would become more than just a citizen with the moral obligation to live a boring life and follow the rules. She had done plenty enough research on this parkour that she had finally found after it having been obstructed for so long by her parents. She had seen many of the runs of people who took the tops of buildings as their highway, their legs as their vehicles. All she would need to do is find one of them, or more like, catch one. Just as she stopped outside the door of her firm, one of the lithe forms of a human 'flew' by, having vaulted off of a high up building adjacent to her work building, using momentum and the shifting of body weight to turn mid-air, plating one foot against a steel bracer on the building to push himself into a spinning flip, pulling out of it in what seemed the very last available second to land square in a harsh looking roll against a roof of another building, using the left-over momentum from the role to pull himself back up and keep running.

A few moments passed by as Ranna just stood, looking off to where the person once was, trying to process all that had happened within the past instance of time, only realizing her paralysis due to awe when the light had begun to fade from the sky. The day was already coming to a close, meaning that there would be more of these apparently called 'runners' soon dotting the rooftops. Taking a deep breath and letting her long, silverish blonde hair from her high ponytail and brushing a few strays from her crystalline blue eyes, the girl took off to her apartment complex. A heavy looking bag was hanging from her right arm, and she would most definitely want to deposit it before looking for anyone in this enormous town. Not only that, but from her apartment, she had seen most all of the city and could find where some of her 'people of interest' would likely be. After one brisk elevator ride to the top floor, Ranna opened her door with a simple wave of a key card and tossed her bag against the wall leading to the living room. As she kept walking, the door shut behind her, she paying it no mind and simply focusing on the task of searching out these amazing runners.

Within a few minutes, a map had been gathered and a route had been planned, she having spotted a target to chase. Out the door she went, down the elevator, and out onto the streets, trying to keep as quick a pace as she could, dodging people oncoming as they came masterfully, using nothing more than a lean back on the heel to change her momentum, a bit of a trick she learned while traveling the hallways in high school. The farther she went, however, the less people there were to have to avoid and the more she could focus on her goal. The woman was now already in sight, one of the Amonis, clearly attesting to the feline like grace that followed her about in the air. Calling out while only a ways away, she tried to get the woman's attention.
"H-Hey! W-Wait up f-for me please!" Sure, the claim was weak, but at least, she hoped, it would get the person's attention. She wasnt quite so sure as to if it would be the best of ideas to openly ask for information like this, surrounded by the public and quite a few police officers only a hollar away.
@DaniTKB

Last edited:
The sounds and the lights of the city surrounded Eowyn, who was walking for a while already, it was almost overwhelming how alive a city was even at night. Although the city was loud and bright, she could hear her own footsteps, the light twinkle of the bell and was able to see her own reflection on windows she passed by. Sometimes it felt magical to live in an city like this, even tough she knew that it was just all the technology showing its better side. While walking the muscle pain had become more present, though the light movement also gave a bit of relief. These moments made her often realise that she not only loved the moments of soaring through the sky but also loved the strange calmness that came over her afterwards. It almost felt like post work-out meditation. She breathed in the cool midnight air and continued on her meditating walk. Her meditation was rudely disturbed when Brimi made calling noises and changed colour. "Brimi, talk." The pet followed command and showed a miniature hologram of her boss. "Hello Eowyn." For some reason he acted like it was normal to call this late. "Also hello, do you have any idea how late it is?" The miniature smiled. "Not to late to go for a walk apparently." Crap, apparently he could see her surroundings on his hologram. She sighed but kept walking despite his comment, she really needed it. "What is it that you want? There has to be a reason for calling this late." The miniature boss's hologram changed to a design of a skin. "This one was rejected, you need to make a new one. Also, you shouldn't talk like that to your boss." Eowyn stopped and looked properly at the hologram and the design it showed. When she recognized the design she knew that this wouldn't be one of her better weeks. The design had been one of her better ones and it being rejected hurt her a bit. Proof that popularity and being able to copy is more important than being original and imaginative. Meanwhile, the hologram had changed back to showing her boss. "Fine, I will work on it tomorrow. I have time to work on it then." Just before she commanded Brimi to hang up she had to say one last thing. "And outside office hours I can talk to my ex however I want. Brimi, silence." The hologram dissapeared before the boss could say anything. Eowyn realised that it had been childish to end the call like that, but it felt good to say it. One last time she sighed, relief this time, and faced homewards. "I better go to sleep now, it's quite late. Right brimi?" With a few sounds did Brimi react. "So that means to the museum tomorrow. Those old things always inspire me for some reason." Eowyn pulled a bit on the flame as if she was pinching the cheek of a little kid, she enjoyed doing that sometimes. After that she walked back home so she could sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood was a fascinating liquid, to Illannah, at least. She had always fed the flowers blood and so far, not a single on had died before their respective times. In fact, with a couple of the pants that she owned, they had lived much longer than they were supposed to. The green-haired girl stood from where she was, heading towards the front door. The day was drawing to a close, and so, she had better head to work. Humming to herself, she stepped outside, locked the door and started down the pathway.

Enamel huffed, standing and staring at the clock. Five... Four... Three... Two... One... "The shop is closed!" the boy cheered, jumping into the air. He hurried over the door to close it and then started packing away anything that he needed to. Once he was done, he left the store and stepped out onto the streets. Now was the time to have fun. With a huge grin spread across his face, Enamel began to climb the building, pulling himself up until he was on the roof. This was fun for him. Being so close to death. He took a breath before he began to run, taking the route had always did on his way home. Over the rooves of the local buildings.

"I use to be scared, I used to be like you. I use to care, then I became unglued."

His heart felt ready to burst from his chest. Zeke found himself staring into the chasm that was between the 4 story ledge where he stood now and the lower building across the street. It was easily 15 yards from him, a 2 story pizza joint. It was crazy to even think it was possible, it would surly be death to even try, or worse, he could break his spine and live. These thoughts never even reached Zekes mind. He stared not terrified at the ground, but excited.

Months ago he would of never have found himself on any building top, in fact Zeke had been notoriously afraid of heights. A fact he was reminded of constantly living in a city that reached toward the sky. Now he didn't even flinch, in fact nothing scared him anymore. The rare occasion he would in a mirror he would remember the person he use to be, now he couldn't recognize himself.

Stepping away from the edge, he made his way back to his rucksack, it sat right on the only other thing on this roof, an old ac unit. Ripping it open he pulled out one of the few things that was actualy in there, a can of spray-paint. Zipping it back up he threw it over his shoulder, tightening the straps so it wouldn't bounce around on his back. Pulling the cans top off he wrote a simple message on the unit. A large arrow pointing toward the jump and the word run. Satisfied, he pushed the earbuds of his music player back into his ear, the soft tones of a single guitar playing in the background.

Backing away he jogged to the other end of the roof, dropping onto the fire escape of the next building. From there it was a single flight of stairs to the roof another slow jog to the end of this building. Turning back from where he came he calmly retied his shoes. Finally ready he started jogging, building speed till he was sprinting toward the edge of the building, he let himself fall from the taller roof unto the original base of operations. He landed with a bend of his legs rolling into his shoulder and right back to his feet, no momentum lost. He sprinted as fast as his legs would carry him and then some the final ledge drawing closer.

He couldn't help but look down as he jumped. Every ounce of his strength used as he slammed his foot against the edge, launching himself into the air. The wind ripped at his clothing, his arms pinwheeling as his knees tucked into his chest. Time seemed to slow as he saw the building speeding toward him, his gaze turned to the street in time to watch a car pass underneath his feet. Yelling at the top of his lungs he finally landed, hitting the roof hard. he rolled over and over again before slamming to a stop against the door that led to the lower floors of the building.

Lillium had been sitting by the table makin her homework when the holophone rang. She stood up, and picked it up. But instead of the phone projecting a hologram she got to hear an message read to her by a robotic voice. "Message from Eowyn, read by Brimi. I'm going for a walk. Go to bed on time I will be back late." Lillium pushed the button to turn off the phone. "I thought she went to the roof to look at the city. Why going for a walk so suddenly?" She sighed, sometimes she felt like the more responsible one. Who in their right mind after all would leave their little sister home alone? "She is gone for a while already, I can better do the dishes. Maybe I should tell her the dishwasher is broken?" She shook her head at herself. "No, I can manage washing the dishes by myself. We probably don't even have the money for a new dishwasher." With that thought she went to the kitchen and started to wash the dishes.

Just as she placed the last plate in the cabinet she heard a hard sound from upstairs. Out of surprise she almost dropped the plate together with all the others. While placing all the plates back in order she looked a few times up. They lived on the top floor, so the sound could only come from the roof. Probably from the stair door. At first Lillium thought that it was a bird or something. She went out of their appartment and up the stairs to the roof, if it was injured then she should help it. But as she came closer to the door she had to think more about her sister. "If it's Eowyn doing one of those things again then I'm going to be so angry. Lying to me about going for a walk. Yeah, right." She grabbed the handle of the roof door and swung it open. "Eowyn! You lied to me again, didn't you!" She looked at the roof and noticed the absence of her sister. Instead there was a strange guy there. "Oh, Hello. Did you maybe see a girl around her twenties looking like me around here?" Lillium held on the door while she said that. She didn't like strangers, especially on their roof, and she was ready to slam the door shut if neccesary. "Or was it you that made the loud sound?"

It was several minutes that Zeke laid on the ground, panting and groaning in pain. For the life of him he did not know why he didn't see that stupid railing before he jumped, it was only because he had thrown himself so far that it didn't kill him. Instead it had only caught his foot sending himself head over heels into a very sturdy door.

At least I didn't break anything... I hope.

To add to his current problem of being on the ground the door he had thrown himself into suddenly burst open, revealing a small girl with a loud mouth. It had taken her a second to even realize that whoever this Eowyn was, was not here, instead she found a stranger. It took her only a second to readjust and assault him with a rapid fire of questions.

With one last groan he pushed himself up into a sitting position, rubbing the back of his head, a headache blossoming. "No I did not see a girl in her 20's on this rood, Yes that noise was me. I just happen to almost break all my bones slamming into that door, nice door by the way. I am fine by the way thanks for wondering."

Twisting his chest around to face her he smiled his best smile possible. The adreniline of actualy making it finaly making its way to the surface. In fact he jumped up throwing a fist in the air, celebrating his newfound personal achievement. Again he turned to the small girl, "Did you know its not safe to talk to strangers? Well let me fix that. My name is Zeke, " reaching out with an open palm to shake her hand. "and I have a favor to ask."

A small smile of relief formed on Lilliums face. The stranger said that her sister wasn't there, that meant that she hadn't lied. The smile quickly turned into an embaressed blush when he talked more. It had been rude of her to just dismiss him lying on the roof and just ask questions without knowing the reason why he was on their roof. Of course there had been a reason behind it. A better reason for being embaressed was not being cautioness enough of that stranger and actually mentioning that she doesn't know where her sister is. "If you are fine the..." He suddenly just smiled at her for some reason and that made her almost close the door on him, but she wanted him of the roof before she could feel any better about it.

Being on edge from having the intruder on the roof made Lillium a bit jumpy. When he suddenly jumped up she grabbed the door knob with two hands, ready to slam it close. But he just seemed happy about something. "Who in their right mind would be happy about almost breaking their bones and scaring someone?" In that thought she heard what he said. "Of course I kno..." The stranger intruduced himself as Zeke, and he reached out his hand. Lillium looked at the and then to the doorknob and back. This small friendly gesture actually forced her to let go of the door. For a moment she wondered if he had planned that. After an inaudible sigh she let go and shook his hand. He immediatly asked her for a favor when she did that. Feeling a bit betrayed she pulled her hand free from his. "I'm Lillium" She grabbed the doorknob again and gave his request for a favor a bit of thought. "I will listen and see what I can do. Only if you promise not to interrupt me again and leave the roof afterwards." She hoped this was enough to get him away, for her he was still a stranger.

Taking a step back he performed an exaggerated bow, his chin up so he could smile toward her as he did so. "Why of course Madam, aid me and like a ghost I will disappear." Smiling again he turned slowly taking steps toward the edge of the building. "Now! To ask for a favor I must first explain my reasoning behind my request. You see I have learned that memories fade. Good, bad it makes no difference. Sometimes You need something real, physical to wrap you're hand around and remind you of where you have been. Without knowing where you have been you'll get lost."

Finally reaching the railing he leaned against it staring into the night air. Puasing for a moment he pointed out the ledge he stood at not minutes ago. "See that ledge over there? That is where I came from. Today is night of accomplishment, so I need something to remember it. You understand? "

Finally turning back to her he winked before adding. "And a sandwich wouldn't hurt. Almost dying has a way of making you hungry."

• Love
Reactions: loviebeest
Reluctantly Lillium gave a smile back. His smile seemed stuck on his face and she couldn't help it to smile at least a bit with him, especially after that bow he performed. After the bow he turned away and suddenly started to talk a lot without much room for interference. It was as if he had taken her words and turned it around, it was annoying her a bit but what he said made her think about what he meant. After that he pointed towards a ledge and started talking about how great he was. Curiousity made her wonder for a bit were he arrived from, she let go of the door knob and took a few steps closer to see the ledge better. When she saw the ledge she understood that he must have jumped from one roof to another. A frown appeared on her face, this wasn't something she was happy with. When in thought Zeke suddenly turned around and winked at her, only to request a sandwich. For a moment her frown was lifted from her face out of surprise.

Lillium put her hands on her side and made herself as big as possible. Now she didn't have a doorknob or door as protection so only this was left. "I understand, kinda. You want a momento and a sandwich." The frown appeared again. "But what I got to know is one thing. You are doing the same things as my sister and I'm not going to reward that. She denies that she is still doing it but I know that she is lying." After saying that she let her arms drop and the frown dissapeared too. "Nevermind, we will probably never meet again. It's no use complaining too you." She turned around and walked to the door but halted midway. "What are you waiting for? You wanted a sandwich." When she stood in the door opening she turned around once again. "You can leave on the ground floor, but you have to wait at our front door for your sandwich. I will think about a momento while we walk" With that said she walked towards the stairs, thinking about what would be a good momento. "Meeting a stranger in the night on your roof doesn't happen everyday. Wonder what my friends will think." She started to smile slightly.

Mira:

It was getting much darker now, no doubt meaning that it was later in the night. Although Mira's parents probably wouldn't even notice her gone if she stayed in the forest, she would end up running into problems with work. She had that tomorrow morning, and it was quite a travel to get from the forest to the Zoo. "I have to get going." She had said to Judas then headed off through the forest to head back into the rustling city that she was never fond of. This meant that she didn't really rush her way back, but enjoyed wandering around the forest as she slowly made her way back. By the time she had made it back into the city, she knew it was very late. She walked past the crowds of people that always seem to be there no matter what and headed back for her home. Once there she simply went straight to her room to be alone and away from everyone. She knew that after she was finished with work the next day, it would probably be a good idea to check on how her faction was doing. It was strange to be the leader, she never expected to become the successor of the previous one but somehow it happened; something about the past leader liking the way Mira enjoyed nature and all.

Jinx:

After some more jumps in the air that kept Jinx's adrenaline going she knew it was probably time to start heading back for her home. Though, that wasn't until the night was very late considering she enjoyed being out in the night sky quite a bit. After getting her fill, Jinx made her way by the rooftops to get back to her small apartment where she lived alone. Landing on the roof of it, she jumped down and then went to her door. She headed inside and shut the door behind her. The apartment was filled with gadgets everywhere and small parts scattered on each tabletop that you could find there. After all, Jinx was an inventor it's what she did for a living. She headed into her small kitchen and made herself something to eat quickly, then took a seat at the table. When she had finished her late dinner, she began to tinker on one of her projects she had kept on her kitchen table. She knew it was probably time to check on her friends, and even add some people to the group she was the leader of. But, that didn't mean she had anything really pressing to do right now, so she just stayed at her table working on the gadget she was making next.

With a playful salute he marched into the doorway that the young girl had opened for him. Though a smile was still plastered on his face, he had began rubbing his left shoulder, wincing slightly. He had hit the ground hard it was actually a surprise to the man that he had not broken his shoulder. He was lucky he was walking away with bruises.

" You know," he began again, as he walked down the stairs and into the apartment proper, "though I have not met you're sister I understand why she lies to you. " The space was small but cozy, it felt well lived in. Walking down the hallway that led directly from the stairs he found himself facing their front door. Turning to face the hallway he fell to his ass leaning his right shoulder against the door. " I know you think you are protecting you're sister by being angry, and in a way you are right. The practice is dangerous, I haven't done it long yet these are not the worst of my injures. Try to look at it from her Perspective. Imagine these walls you call a home, to them they could be the walls of a cage. Yes you're sister probably knows how dangerous it could be, but what you don't know is that when she does do this crazy dangerous amazing thing, she has never felt more alive. Its the feeling of flying, of freedom, its addictive and dangerous but worth running after."

Zeke started talking again when she reached the bottom of the stairs. He claimed to know why her sister lied. She decided to ignore that comment, he couldn't know why she lied. "They are different people with different lives, it is impossible. Isn't it?" She started to doubt herself a bit with that comment in her mind. When they reached her front door Zeke suddenly turned around and dropped to the ground. Instinctivly she held her hands out to support him. "What happened. Was he not fine afterall" Relief washed over her when he started talking, and again annoyance resurfeced for making her worry. She now just simply stood there listening to what he said.

The way he said it made her feel guilty, as if she was the one holding her sister back. It felt unfair that he was able to talk like that about her. A smirk appeared on her face. "No one knows my sister better than me." She searched around in her pocket looking for her key, the door always fell in the slot automatically. "Maybe I should let you know that my sister herself decided to life in this 'cage' even when we could afford bigger." That was a bit of a stretch because the other options were little better than this one. "And if she wanted to leave the city than we could have lived together with grandma deep in the forest." She took the key out and unlocked the door. "So she has no excuses to actually lie to me. She can just tell the truth to me. Watch out, don't fall inside." After warning him she opened the door and immediatly saw the holophone flashing, it was on silence like every night. "Wait here A moment I will get you your sandwich in a minute." She ran to the phone, recognizing the order the lights flashed in. Lillium pressed a button and a life-sized Eowyn hologram could be seen. Home holophones always had better graphics than the portable ones. "Oh, you are still awake after all. Go to bed after this alright." Eowyn was putting on a fake stern attitude. "Okay! What did you call for?" Lillium spoke with a smile on her face and had forgotten her earlier angriness at her sister. "I just wanted to call you to see if you are awake and say I will be home soon. Also we are going to the museum tomorrow." Lillum sighed. "Again? How many times did we go already? I can tell you the whole greek history by now." "I'm sorry sweetie, something was rejected again so I have to go. You can play with Brimi if you want?" "It's alright, see you soon." With a smile she said goodbye.

After hanging up on her sister she returned to Zeke. "My sister will be here soon, that means in about an hour. You think you can manage shoving down a sandwich in that time and leave?" For some reason she felt guilt about not telling her sister that they had a visitor and now she wanted him gone before she would be back. "I'm in a good mood now, so you can even request what you want on that sandwich. So what do want on it?"After a second of silence she added something else. "I also know a momentum for you. You can have one of my bracelets, I have enough." She held up her arms to show them to him.

"That miss, is a great choice. For my new found friend is something worth remembering as well." Ever so slowly he reached out to take her wrist in his hand, examining each bracelet as if they were priceless works of art. With a smile he finally settled on a leather one, fastened with a button with a small crescent moon charm. With the nimble fingers of a man who works with delicate machines he undid it and slipped it off her wrist. "A fine choice if I ever did make one, good thing I have the wrists of a teenage girl or it wouldn't fit me." He said this almost to himself chuckling quietly as he examined it further. "Oh, yes food. Uhm peanut butter and bannana if you do not mind the effort."

Zeke inspected all the bracelets she was wearing. But when his eyes lingered on her favourite one she wanted to protest. She quickly shut her mouth as she herself suggested it and had no right to complain. "You could be a gentleman pickpocketer with the way you talk." He seemed happy with the bracelet, it made her feel a bit better about giving it away. "Now that you have made your choiche. One peanut butter banana sandwich coming right up."

She went inside and walked to the kitchen, grabbed a stool to stand on and prepared the sandwich. She returned to Zeke with the sandwich in her hands. "Here it is." She held it up and one of the banana slices almost fell out. She supported the sandwich with her other hand. "Take it before nothing is left. And if you decide to come visit again. Next time use the door correctly." She smiled with the last comment.

She returned to find him standing, ready to leave, her bracelet already around his wrist. Smiling back at her as she approached. He took the sandwich in one hand ripping away a large bite, the other finding the doorknob to their front door. Chewing quickly he swallowed enough to talk. "Thanks, it is delicious. Have a wonderful evening and I hope we meet again." With that he was gone, out her door, shutting it quietly behind him. Down another flight of stairs that led him to the street and ground floor.

Still smiling he continued to eat the sandwich as he walked around the building looking for something. After a lap around the place and a delicious meal long gone he found it, the old fire escape of the building next to the young girls and her sisters. 'Doors.' he thought to himself, 'They have a tendency to keep the bad and the good out.' Pausing for a moment he leaped up his fingers wrapping around the bottom rung of the ladder. Clambering up he quickly found himself on another roof. Another running jump led him back to the roof of the young women.

[imga]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/95/f0/79/95f079ee688301b4943af88ab98d8b54.jpg[/imga]
Searching the rooftop, he quickly found what he was looking for. With it he wrote a simple message on the side of her stair room. If she realdy did come up here to practice then she would definitely see it. It was an after thought that he added his number in much smaller lettering, since they both were just beginning to get into the practice, they should at least meet up. He took a step back admiring his craftsmanship before once again finding his way off the roof and back to his home.