Sharp Fall: The Beginning

"I'm Mira." Mira replied when Enamel asked for her name. Mira didn't expect to run into anyone that she would have to talk to someone while trying to get to the forest, but at least this guy was kind to her. She wasn't always the best with strangers, since she was more used to bonding with the animals in the forest. She gave him a small smile in return to try and show friendliness to him. "And again, I'm sorry about almost landing on you, I'm not used to having other people around."

"No, no, don't worry about it, Mira," Enamel replied, standing straight and stretching. Having only just gotten out of bed, the little bit of action before was enough to make him want to turn back and dive onto those soft cushions. The boy swayed on his feet, then blinked his eyes open. Had he fallen asleep?

Mira continued to watch the boy, and it seemed he was quite tired. That gave Mira a thought, "You seem pretty tired." She began to say, "I have a great place where you can simply just relax and rest." The forest was a peaceful place, that Mira herself used quite ofter to calm herself down or just relax after a long day of her annoying family. She didn't mind sharing the forest with someone else, and after all Mira actually didn't mind some people. She was actually nice to them too, not just animals.

Kaze Roka

"Oh yes, sure no problem fellow" Immediately responded Kaze's boss with a smile on his face as he placed both hands on the desktop. "We accept any kind of pay or currency". Kaze gave back the look to the customer before offering him a handshake. "Yo, so you already know my name. What's yours?" Kaze said.

"Ok, so the rate would be 650 rubles (That's Kahna's currency); do you want it to be delivered now or in another moment?" Said Kaze's boss as he lend over a bill to the customer. @El Presidente

Tsuri Raino

The storm was still on, these kind of events normally lasted less than two hours so it won't happen that much before it ends. Tsuri sat against the wall next to the shop owner as he waited for the storm to pass. With the storm and the hurries he had completely forgotten why he was there, and then he remembered the reason when he saw Rassaj and Kryon over the shelf. "Hey guys" He called out before trying to stand up and walk toward them.

-"Hey there Tsuri" -"Guess we won't be able to do it today" They said almost at the same time. Time passed and the storm finally finished. Rassaj and Kryon teached Tsuri the basics of rolling and jumping. After that, they decided they had to let him, it isn't the same to learn by yourself than have someone there telling you what to do, they learned alone and for them, that was the best way. But, they took him to their leader's house, that way he would always have someone to answer his questions. They let him in front of their leader's door. –"Just call out for Jinx" Said Rassaj.

Tsuri decided that he had nothing to lose, he called out for Jinx after using the bell. @ScarletNova

"My Name's Cirid Riordan, I will make the payment as credit, if you please, And I would like for it to be delievered as soon as possible to all of the news stations doing this before they found out that there was a survivor in the attack." He swiped his card to make the correct payment, he gave the two of them a polite smile, "Let's hope you're the best!" and then left to do the groceries. which was all completed a block away from there. But the rain was starting to become more and more of a nusciance, and it made carrying himself ten times heavier. He sloshed his way up to his room, which now smells like wet dog thanks to him being out there all this time. He dried himself, kicked on the Television, and checked to see if the delivery group...or the Media have made any progress...

@Zackymas

Last edited:
Finally, the sandstorm had stopped and Jinx could deliver her new toy she had created. Although now, she was quite into making her new invention and wasn't really paying much attention to what time it was. Thus, time went by and realizing it she stopped her tinkering and decided she was going to go out to deliver the gift. Then, her doorbell suddenly went off and she could hear the sound of a young mans voice calling out her name. She got up and went over to her door, opening it to find a unfamiliar face standing in front of her. "Yes?" She questioned the young man, after getting a good look at him. She was at first thinking that he could possibly be there to ask for her to make something.

"Somewhere to relax?" Enamel questioned after finally registering her words. "Well, that would be lovely. But, I might have to make a quick stop. I mean, I need to let people know the shop isn't open today," he murmured, stretching. "That is, if you don't mind. We could even grab something to eat while we're out there."

Mira was quiet as she listened to his reply. "Very well, I don't mind." She said back, it didn't seem it would take too long for him to do that and she hadn't really had anything to eat in a while since she was a work most of the day. "Then, after that, I'll show you a wonderful place. But for now, your in charge so lead the way." She was a straight forward girl and didn't show much emotion when she spoke.

Enamel nodded, turning and heading down the alleyway. "You wanna run the rooves?" he asked, glancing back at her. "It's much quicker and of course, there's less people," he murmured, grinning and running a hand through his blonde hair.

Mira began to follow just behind him. She listened to his comment. She would prefer using the roofs of the buildings, if he could handle it, she didn't really know anything about him after all. "I'd prefer to. I'm not a fan of all these crowds." That's mostly why she was using the top of the buildings in the first place, as well as knowing that it was a faster way to get to where she liked the most.

"Wonderful!" Enamel replied, looking around for a way up. Smiling, he then noticed a clothes line ahead and started for it. "C'mon, then," he called back, "You don't wanna fall behind." With that, he jumped up and grabbed the line, using it to climb higher onto a balcony, and then up onto the rooves above.

Mira had a faint smirk as she watched Enamel run to the string and climb up it to get to the room. "Interesting." She said in a whisper, "Very interesting." After all, Mira was fond of finding new people who might be candidates for her faction. She headed for the cloths line and easy got herself up onto the roof after Enamel. She was going to stay behind slightly and watch this guy. "Go ahead and lead the way."

"As you wish, Milady," Enamel joked, turning and swiftly heading towards the bakery. He jumped across buildings and balanced along poles, only to look back every now and again to make sure she was still keeping up with him. Perhaps she also had an interest in such activities. "It's just down here," the boy murmured, dropping down into the alley way behind the bakery.

Mira followed jut behind Enamel, eying his every move and the technique he was using. He was pretty good, though he still needed a bit of training just like when she first entered the Reptiles. It was a shock to her when she was chosen to be the successor for their leader. "Okay." She said, when he had said it was just down in an alleyway. She landed onto the last roof and quickly got her way down to the alleyway to him.

Kaze Roka

Kaze took the device as his boss finished up the payment checks and did some registers of it. "Uh, I just got here like 30 minutes ago and already going out again, see ya boss", he said to his boss as he looked for his grappling gauntlets, these had a rusty surface which gives him more grip over the wet surface of the buildings during the rain, he placed the device in his pocket before taking a coat to protect himself. As soon as he opened the door he realized how hard the rain was hitting, it was of those times when raindrops touching your skin actually hurts. Kaze realized that there was no time to lose as he was sure that things were only going to get harder. He tried to run the fastest he can so he could get enough momentum to climb up a one-roof building with no problem, but the water was making him lose steps delaying the delivery, but he didn't give up, he continued running until he got it. "Ok, let's do this", he thought as he started running through the roof tops, making his way to the closest News network location, hi didn't know the names of any because he doesn't see TV, he just passes his time running. After an hour running, jumping, vauilting, sliding, falling, Kaze finally reached the desired location. "Hey there, so I'm here to deliver this info", he said to the secretary as he passed through the doors. "Oh, good day sir, please follow me", said the secretary as she stood up and walked toward the transmission room where Kaze delivered the news.

Tsuri Raino

Tsuri stared at the young lady as she opened the door before giving her reply. "Uh… hi there, the name is Tsuri… So I heard you could teach me parkour", he said with a low tone. He could see below her shoulder how was all full of machines and stuff inside of her residence, he also noted here suit, which was something like a mechanical one, he had never seen one of those before which made him feel very curious. "…Excuse me but… What's that thing you are wearing? It seems pretty cool"

Reactions: Nue
Jinx looked at Tsuri. "Yeah, I can." She replied, "If that's what you want, then yes." It seemed he wasn't there for any type of invention of hers, however she didn't mind it was about her other favorite thing. She then looked down at her cloth, then back up at the young man. "They are made by me, most of them don't serve much of a purpose besides for enjoyment though some helps for landings after certain jumps."

Enamel hummed softly as he walked to the back door and unlocked it. He then stepped back, pulling the door open. "Please wait here. I'll be right back," he murmured before ducking into the building. He then proceeded to the kitchen where he pulled out desserts that had been left to bake over the night. He figured that since the shop wasn't open today, they would come with him. Smiling, he slipped them into a small backpack, flung it over his shoulder and walked to the front to write a quick note. Once that was done, he headed out, nodding to Mira as he locked the door behind him. "All done."

<BREAKING NEWS REPORT>
"We've received new information on the attack of Kaz Industries, in fact, this was not a bunch of deranged killings after all, we have found out from this new info that this was instead a planned terrorist attack, dealt with precision, aimed at Kaz Industries, specifically the Security division, and left with little trace, but now we found a different blood sample at the scene, leading to one of the terrorists, Ms. Deliath Alenka, a secretary of Kaz Industries, local police have placed a warrant for her arrest. If you see her, please contact us!
Please stay tuned for more information on the attack, as we will have live coverage 24/7 on this "Hacker" Menace.
~~~
Cirid smiled and changed the TV to display music, He called up Damien, the only other survivor of his group. "Hey, you uploaded that virus fast."
"It's what I do best, man."
"Hey, my place, lets have a celebration."
"sorry, can't do, this rain is to much, maybe tomorrow then?
"Yeah, sure."
He hung up, and spoke to himself "Well, Party for one I guess. Unless that 'Kaze' fella wants to hang out heh. I wonder how he did it, especially in weather like this..." He got out a can of soda and a sandwich, and listened to the drumming beats of his music, all-the-while staring out his window at the quite torrential rain. His mind constantly thought about the Hacker, who was this weirdo, and why the hell would he choose to ruin HIS day? well, Mr.Kaz doesn't like people like him, and he's bound to die soon enough.
Looks like that delivery service did a great job. Mission complete. He's going to go over there more often, just as soon as this storm passes over...
He took a bite out of his dinner, and sighed.
Just sit here and take refuge until it passes, that's the plan.
@Zackymas

Kaze Roka

Kaze felt relieved when he finally completed his task, now that his assignment was done, he only had to come back with his boss to report his results. "Ah…This weather is just so annoying, I have to go back and the rain is getting heavier…",he thought as he sat on one of the building's benches. "Excuse miss, where can I find some water?", he said to the secretary looking for a way to calm down his thirst, as he had a good amount of time of non-stop running, he eventually had to drink something. "At the end of the right corridor, there should be water dispenser with some plastic coups". "Thanks", Kaze replied as he walked through the corridor looking for the dispenser. Effectively, he found the dispenser and took a deep drink of water. Kaze walked toward the door before the sound of the meteorologist of the channel talked about the actual situation of the city. If he hear right, the rain was going to stop until tomorrow morning.

"Perfect… I still have to come back so…", Kaze thought as he opened the building's door, he walked outside the building as the rain immediately covered him up; the rain was so hard that things were barely visible. Kaze knew that running up in this situation wasn't the best of his ideas, but walking around the streets was even worse, so he had to think in something as he ran, "If I'm not wrong, there should be a residential complex at some blocks from here, there I should find enough covered terrain to pass half city", this was his best option for the moment besides waiting for the rain to end. Kaze ran the fastest he could to reach the complex, it was very hard with all the water over the ground, he almost fell various times, but that didn't stop him, the more he failed, the faster he ran, at this step he was able to reach the complex in an hour, but that wasn't the end, he still had a lot of running to do, he used his parkour abilities to overcome some parts faster, jumping over fences and vaulting some parked vehicles. After two more hours of running, he finally reached the place. "Yo boss, mission complete", he said as he entered through the main door.

Tsuri Raino​

Tsuri felt glad after hearing Jinx's response. "Thanks", he replied. He felt a bit surprised when he heard that she had made those clothes by herself. "That's a very good work you did with those clothes; I'm actually surprised about it…Well. When can we start?"

Mira gave Enamel a nod as she waited for him to close up. She could feel the raining coming down getting harder, it would make it more complicated to get around but that wasn't going to stop her. Once they got to the forest, the rain would be less because the trees would act as umbrella's. Finally, he had finished up. "Great, let's get going. I'm tired of all this rain." She said, climbing back up to the roof again which was starting to get a bit slippery from the rain but was still possible to use, as long as you knew how to use it. She started to jump along the lower roofs, trying to head for the forest, hoping would follow her. Eventually, the buildings became less and Mira climbed her way down to the ground when trees were taking over instead of buildings. "Here." She said, walking now and entering the more wooded area.

Jinx smiled, he was impressed with her outfit. "Thank you." She replied, "I worked very hard on them, I work very hard on all my inventions." She then heard his next commented, wanting to know when they could start practicing. "We can start now, however, I have to make a deliver on the way." She quickly grabbed the box the toy was in and shut the door behind her. She clicked a button on her cloths and let the light start shinning from them. "It's more fun this way." She told Tsuri. "First thing, always enjoy what your doing to the fullest. Come now...let's go." She bent her knees, then jumped up onto a piece of her house that was sticking out, then pushed off of that to get to the roof.