Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Judas and one of Demmy's character are in Nigura too

@Tonedeaf Still here???

ANNOUNCEMENT: EVERYBODY GET READY, DAY END WILL COME SOON (Maybe in the next 12 posts...)

ANNOUNCEMENT: EVERYBODY GET READY, DAY END WILL COME SOON (Maybe in the next 12 posts...)
He hasn't been online since friday, maybe he can only be online on the weekends?

Ok, fine by me. ^^ I was planning to place one more post before ending her day anyway. Maybe you could kind of read it already in my writing curve. And I just want to say that I love all the posts up to now ^^

They weren't supposed to be! :D Though I do kind of agree that Jinx looks kind of young but I was just going to ignore it because I liked the way she looked.

They weren't supposed to be! :D Though I do kind of agree that Jinx looks kind of young but I was just going to ignore it because I liked the way she looked.
Ok~

But they are lolis and you can't change them >:3

I wasn't planning on changing anything about them, I like them.

I cant ever jump in late like this, but if this ever reboots or enters a second chapter or anything, count me totally in!

There hasn't really been much that started yet, so I feel like you still could. But, it's your choice and opinion.

Obly some daily life aspects as to introduce the characters, that means you can still introduce yours ^^