Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
What's the most tropical city. (As in hot humid summers and chilly humid winters)

What's the most tropical city. (As in hot humid summers and chilly humid winters)
I think that would be Nigura, because it's in asia and is the most humid.

Khanna is probably america, Rizo is Russia, Manaki is an oasis in the dessert so the only one left is Nigura in asia.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@loviebeest Nice analisis, and very accurate.
Manaki represents Iran/Irak/Israel

Kahnna represents EEUU not America (America is a continent...)

Reactions: Red Knight V
KAy, then. I was just asking, since I don't particulary know what to do.

Hey there! I just saw this Role-Play, is there perhaps space for one more please? I would really like to join in. :-)

Hey there! I just saw this Role-Play, is there perhaps space for one more please? I would really like to join in. :-)
Of course ! :D

Is always open! Just be aware, we aren't accepting more wolves until we get more people in other factions~
KAy, then. I was just asking, since I don't particulary know what to do.
:v

You should move your characters, maybe interact with someone? Who knows, or just get ready for the day end, or I could create a situation to make Tsuri able to interact with (He is the same city as one of your characters if I'm not wrong)

Ah, that's quite alright. I am happy to join in... although if I join in any of the other factions I would not be able to focus my character only on running speed and the essentials of parkour? I don't feel having a character in a faction that does things out of sheer fashion and not practicality... perhaps the Falcons are the closes things that comes to the Wolves, I see that they are essentially the same but focus on higher grounds of obstacle traversing.

Another question I have is I would like my character to be slightly militarized as I have a tendency (over-tendency if I have to say it) to link my character with the military as my knowledge for it is far and wide. Would it be an issue if I had a character like that? Perhaps one that left the military a long time ago and turned to the ways of the parkour?

Ah, that's quite alright. I am happy to join in... although if I join in any of the other factions I would not be able to focus my character only on running speed and the essentials of parkour? I don't feel having a character in a faction that does things out of sheer fashion and not practicality... perhaps the Falcons are the closes things that comes to the Wolves, I see that they are essentially the same but focus on higher grounds of obstacle traversing.
Another question I have is I would like my character to be slightly militarized as I have a tendency (over-tendency if I have to say it) to link my character with the military as my knowledge for it is far and wide. Would it be an issue if I had a character like that? Perhaps one that left the military a long time ago and turned to the ways of the parkour?
I don't know what akymas will think but I find it a great idea. Parkour was originally invented for the military after all, to rescue people.

I have no problem, in fact, there's already a character like that... (But remember, not a lot of experience), Reptiles are close to Wolves too, the only difference is that they do it in the woods.
I don't know what akymas will think but I find it a great idea. Parkour was originally invented for the military after all, to rescue people.
Parkour was made by firefighters... (David Belle's father)

I have no problem, in fact, there's already a character like that... (But remember, not a lot of experience), Reptiles are close to Wolves too, the only difference is that they do it in the woods.
Parkour was made by firefighters... (David Belle's father)
You know what I have to say about that?! ......... I.... Need to check my facts :3 A lot of false sources in this world.

I also said that I would post waaaay earlier, but I got stuck. Sorry for the delay.

I've been waiting for @Krieg to reply for Mira but if not I'll just move on and bring my characters to finishing their day and going to bed.

Oh, almost forgot, Horizon is out for personal reasons, he may come back

Yeaah.

You guys are going to have to continue without me, I'll try to interject at another point.

I'm simply too busy, so I'm not leaving this RP, but I'm going to opt out as *on hiatus* if you will.

Of course ! :D
Is always open! Just be aware, we aren't accepting more wolves until we get more people in other factions~
You should move your characters, maybe interact with someone? Who knows, or just get ready for the day end, or I could create a situation to make Tsuri able to interact with (He is the same city as one of your characters if I'm not wrong)
Alrighty. Thanks for the ideas.