Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

I just realised, a lot of my IC post is missing. That's the third time it happened to me. You think I should report a bug?

@Zackymas I know right! That's why Eowyn adores her sister, don't tell anyone but a big part of Brimi's database is full with Lilliums pictures.

I just realised, a lot of my IC post is missing. That's the third time it happened to me. You think I should report a bug?
@Zackymas I know right! That's why Eowyn adores her sister, don't tell anyone but a big part of Brimi's database is full with Lilliums pictures.
1- THAT USED TO HAPPEN TO ME A LOT BEFORE THE UPDATE, but now just stopped after the site remake

2-That's...creepy

Just a doubt @Daws Combine your character has some weeks into parkour, right?

If that's the case, he isn't in a faction yet, right?

In your CS you wrote that he'll choose The Wolves, but you also wrote that he isn't going to be a wolf, so... he is a civilian, right?

@Zackymas Oh, it's just sisterly love. And she knows of the pictures just not that she saved them all
@Daws Combine SSSSHHHHHHHH

Strange and annoying. Lucky you by the way. I just edited it, not so good as before but it got all the impotant points.

@loviebeest when I feel that Eowyn is ready... the magical falcon NPC will appear in front of her :3 so just keep it like that with training plot :D

Reactions: loviebeest
I'll be making my post tomorrow~ So don't worry I'm not dead xD

@Zackymas I will make one more post before I call it quits for the day. It's already 0:24 here, and I have lessons tomorrow. Pray I won't fall asleep. Have fun after I post ^^

Hiya! This RP looks very interesting, though, I don't quite get the plot.

Hiya! This RP looks very interesting, though, I don't quite get the plot.
Hi Demmy~

Simple, technology has been so overused that the society is becoming more and more dependent to it (It's like Wall-E). The Runners are against this, for this reason they try to be always in movement doing parkour.

The fantasy plot is revealed yet~

Awe-Some, this is awesome. I'll join when I can find the time.

Name: Illannah Naoma

Appearance:

Sad-anime-girl-blue-eye-green-hair-eyes-83294.jpg

Race: Human

Faction: Civilian

City: Manaki

Personality: Quiet and intelligent. She prefers to keep to herself. She is also a little insane, considering she always has the urge to pull things apart.

Brief Bio: There's really not much. She has three degrees and currently works int he local museum.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra: Jump.

Name: Enamel Kahui

Appearance:

AnimeVampireBoyBlond.jpg

Race: Esturione

Faction: Reptiles

City: Nigura

Personality: Very loud. Some people say that he can be heard streets away.

Brief Bio: He was left to live by himself when he was twelve and is still living in the very same house.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra: (Whatever you feeling like)

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course. There are some things I can't do at the moment since I'm on my school computer so I'll be able to finish it once I get home.

Of course. There are some things I can't do at the moment since I'm on my school computer so I'll be able to finish it once I get home.
Wow... Where do you live?

10 PM for me right now...

I live in Qld, Australia. It's 12:45, the middle of the day.

So, I hope you didn't mind my post Scarlet. I kinda imagined the two knowing each other beforehand and whatnot, because I imagine Judas was pretty involved with the Reptiles beforehand (not in the parkour aspect anyways but the group in general).

If there is any issues, let me know, I can fix it easily.

AS long as Zackymas is okay with it, but I'm fine with it.