Sharp Fall (OOC/Sign Ups) [Always Accepting]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
It's in my banner(signature) I will probably leave a comment on every page, I'm nosy after all :P

Oh. I don't see signatures, I have it disabled because some people put gifs in theirs and it slow my computer down as they render.
But, yeah, that's fine with me.

Name: Roman Barrett

Appearance:

reto_by_omupied-d48y9q6.jpg

Race: Human

Faction: Falcons

City: Manaki

Personality: Practical, traditional, and organized, not interested in theory or abstraction unless he sees the practical application, has clear visions of the way things should be; he is Loyal and hard-working. Likes to be in charge, exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. Values security and peaceful living.

Occupation: Former Military Sergeant Major; Currently PMC Blackwater

Brief Bio: Roman was born into a small loving family, they were living a quiet peaceful life. His father was a military mechanic while his mother stayed home and took care of him. As he grew up he used to spend much time with his father at the military base, he would often see the soldiers there and they would often play football with him, he grew to like the idea of joining the military from them, they would playfully teach him martial arts and gun handling when his father was not looking or was busy; and before you know it he knew the basics of gun handling and the basics of several martial arts. At the age of 13 he saw someone playing around on the rooftops of buildings, he decided to just watch him as he hopped from one to another building going higher and higher. He was entranced by the show that went before his eyes and came back to the same place every day where he would watch the man do the same thing, then he began trying to do the same moves he did at first he started copying him then he began climbing the buildings himself, at first they were small gaps and obstacles but as he grew up the gaps became bigger and bigger and the speed he was running at only increased over time. He stopped watching the man for a long time now and when the time came for him to become 18 years of age, he went on the path he chose previously and joined the military, he trained daily as he was put through the rigorous training course, being just good didn't suffice for him so he trained harder and harder every day, he learned from the officers and continued to discover many new martial arts and master them over the years. When the hellish training was finished and he was out of boot camp he signed a 3 year deployment right away… the only thing he thought off was the military and further improving himself. During those three years he continued to practice all sorts of combat martial arts and one skill or technique that was closer to his heart, parkour; the commanders didn't say much of him doing so, they did not encourage him but they did not also ban him from doing it. Before you know it he was 29 and had spent 11 years in the army reaching the rank of Sergeant Major, at the end of his last tour he requested a discharge and thus was honorably discharged. When he returned home he didn't have much working skills except for the obvious thing… He joined a Private Military Company called Blackwater, people said that it was the world's leading PMC and nothing seemed to rival it. It had deployments all over the world and an army large enough to take a whole country for themselves. Needless to say he joined quickly at the first opportunity he had got, they sent him through some more rigorous training and then he was enlisted into the company and on their pay roll. Being in the PMC gave him a lot of free time, free time which he used running in the streets and soaring through the sky of the highest buildings around, in short time he found about a group called the falcons and decided to join them.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Extra:
Markings/Scars/Tattoos:
He has tiny scares running all over his body, they either came from combat or parkour. He has forgotten at this point.

Hands:

hand-skeleton-tattoo.jpg

Right Arm:

New_school_sleeve_design_by_grimmy3d.jpg

Left Arm:

custom_tattoo_design__celtic_wolves_by_fallingsarah-d77b56i.jpg

Back:

member_of_the_templar___tattoo_design_by_rumbles-d5c32oc.jpg

Chest:

dot_skull_and_roses_chest_piece_tattoo__finished__by_kirstynoelledavies-d69p81l.jpg

Like all my dear partners said, a word is missing, and the experience in parkour doesn't mean formal experience, even just knowing how to jump is experience so... I would prefer you to fix that (Your combat exp doesn't need to be removed)

I know the word that needs to be said but why restrict something so fascinating and thrilling to a mere and simple word as jump. Parkour is not jumping, vaulting or running it's an art of itself... it's the art of speed, grace and power. I will change it anyway. Do you want me to remove that he totally did not practice parkour at all? Or just that he didn't practice it over more than a year?

EDIT: Changes have been made and the word has been added.

Last edited:
I'll add these new characters to my list as they get accepted.

V scrolls V
[dscroll]

Name: Mira Sage
Faction: Reptiles Faction Leader
City: Nigura

Name: Kaze "The Wind Wolf" Roka
Faction: The Wolves Faction Leader
City: Kahnna

Name: Leyla Ros or Le/Ley for short
Faction: Tigers Faction Leader
City: Rizo

Name: Zete

Name: Ranna Shurame
Faction: Tigers

Name: Hayden Chrome
Faction: Wolves

Name: Eowyn Wambleesha
Faction: Falcon (not joined yet)

Name: Mariana Raquelle De'Leuve

Name: Jinx
Faction: Falcons Faction Leader

Name: Archer Ainsworth

Name: Marcus "Sinner" Smith

Name: Judas "Cold Blooded" Delacroix
Faction: Reptiles

Name: Illannah Naoma
Faction: Civilian

Name: Enamel Kahui

Name: Viktor "Doomsday" Carne

Name: Roman Barrett
[/dscroll]​

Last edited by a moderator:
I added roman since he said he made the changes. X)

If you can change mine from Civilian to Tiger, I am probably going to join that one since, you know not alot of people have.

I know the word that needs to be said but why restrict something so fascinating and thrilling to a mere and simple word as jump. Parkour is not jumping, vaulting or running it's an art of itself... it's the art of speed, grace and power. I will change it anyway. Do you want me to remove that he totally did not practice parkour at all? Or just that he didn't practice it over more than a year?
EDIT: Changes have been made and the word has been added.
It isn't because the word, it just confirmes me that you read the rules. With the parkour experience just get sure is less than a year.

@loviebeest Accepted~

Welp Dice told me to join falcons instead. Fucking probability

Alright, and I have to add Ranna Shurame. I think. I don't think I put her on there. Who is your's?

He has not got more than a year of parkour experience, I think I made that clear. He merely enjoyed watching the man while he was young and after that he didn't practice it much due to being in the military. After he left, and joined the PMC he started training as he tries to remember the moves the man from back then did. All in all he has about 6 or 7 months of experience.

He has not got more than a year of parkour experience, I think I made that clear. He merely enjoyed watching the man while he was young and after that he didn't practice it much due to being in the military. After he left, and joined the PMC he started training as he tries to remember the moves the man from back then did. All in all he has about 6 or 7 months of experience.
Hai hai~

Accepted~~~

Falcon It is out of my hands. The Dice Gods have spoken.

edit- I also finaly gave my character a name (took ne long enough Dx ) Now I will officially be Zete Torrents (Pronounced Zee-ta)