Shards Ch.1 - How it all began...

Um, Yiyel-san? I don't think you quite understood my post. I was trying to imply that my character used his attack to make the armor shards into pieces and knock them back at him in a dust storm-like thing and not him getting closer and physically attacking him. I just wanted to explain my thoughts on it. Ja ne~!

Last edited:
I'm highly incredulous about all of these high rolls.

Same here. I had hoped the combat would be a bit longer, but it looks like Lady Luck has decided otherwise.

lol sorry, was curious. DISCOUNT THE SECOND DIE, FRIENDS!

Hey, guys. Just a thought. maybe Don't conduct an action in the middle of an already occurring set of actions. There is a respectful order and all you do is disrupt any semblance of a fluid battle when you do that. Please respect turn order! It is really frustrating. Because for your action to happen, my actions need to be ignored and for my actions to happen yours will need to be ignored. Nobody likes to be ignored. So be respectful and wait for everybody to get a turn. (the tone here is flat, not inflammatory dawg, so don't stress it)

@CreepyShutIn

Sorry about that, didn't realize there was a clear-cut turn order.

It's not clear cut, but try and pay attention to who is currently in the lineup. :)

I know where you're coming from Madgod, but in this case the blame falls on me for not explaining how I was going to treat combat.

Everyone is welcome to make an offensive move at any time - they will be executed in order of posting. The only thing that will need to be paid attention to is, as stated by HelloMadGod, who is currently under immediate attack. That, however, does not prevent you from attempting to defend the character being attacked (which technically constitutes an offensive move).

Got it. Didn't want to make the DM's job any harder with chaotic combat. Glad that's what your looking for though.

Well, the high rolls had to end sometime. Now to just hope for the best...

Apologies for the double-post, but I don't remember Tara charging at the assassin again. Maybe you meant Krim?

I'm sorry about the second die roll on my posts Yiyel-san. I forgot to change the title for the roll on the upper post and accidently tapped the button when I was scrolling the second time and did not know how to change it. I am sorry for the inconvenience and the confusion.

No inconvenience, no confusion. Just curiosity. There's nothing to apologize for. Don't worry.

Little heads-up; major update coming soon, so I'm probably not going to post until a sizeable portion of the players have posted.