Shards Ch.1 - How it all began...

Seems that Gregory just made himself suspicious...
I knew the guy had to be nutters, and Sheo played that off so well, that I can't decide on what to rate it, so I'll leave it be because of mixed emotions on it, for being written so well, that it makes me dislike the character for a bit. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Whaaaat? I thought we were all TOTALLY on board for that! I'm surprised, truly.

Bodies tend to smell when they are thrown down wells.

Damn it, I thought we could squeeze information out of the fellow! At least now I can experiment on him..

You guys arent reading it! There are more than one ways to gather info people! Fret not!

I've read it, but my character can't help but be a little miffed. After all, he is somewhat manipulative and hates not having control, not to mention he was of more use alive for evading the enemy than dead. I love the manic portrayal, though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Did someone just pull someone else's butt out of the fire?

I think I misread something, then.

Perhaps, though I'm a bit confused as to where you got this info about the Purple Mercenary. Because if you made it up you should stop doing that. Did you make up the shadow heart and black crystal stuff?

Sorry that I haven't been on much Yiyel-san. I got busy with RL things and I finally got around to posting again. Sorry if I worried anyone.

Sorry I haven't been online recently, exam season's hitting me hard. I'll be a wee bit more prolific from here on out, apologies for disrupting the rp.