Shards Ch.1 - How it all began...

Actually that would be great, thank you! I'll unfollow this thread for now but you can PM me if you need to get in touch.

Reactions: Yiyel
@Yiyel
So in the RP, Rennfield understands the essence of grey.
So what are the grey crystals' virtues?

post, and then click on the more options button beside reply, then set the value and roll.

I'd assume higher numbers warrant more positive results, but that'd be up to Yoh. XD
I'm gonna make a post along this vein, yet edit it if it's the reverse.

I'm not trying to drag it on, I'm just trying to get it to not be too short. XD

Yep, entirely right - 6-7 is a 'neutral fail' - you don't get to strike, but you don't get damage in the process either (or get minor damage if defending). 2-5 is a fail where the character receives damage, 1 is a critical fail where character gets MASSIVE damage. On the flipside, 8-11 is a success and the opposing character gets damage (or you don't get damaged while defending) while 12 deals heavy damage to opponent, both when striking and defending.

Of course - now that this is public knowledge, everyone may continue this particular fight without me should I be absent for a while.

Hmmm... I couldn't locate the automatic button, so tried the commands.
They didn't work.

Nope - hold on, lemme take a screenshot to illustrate where they are.

Side note - Rennfield doesn't need to defend right now for there is nothing headed for him.

You said they went everywhere, but primarily a couple of people.
I assumed Rennfield may take minor damage.

It's all good - I also follow the rules I have set upon the RP, any combat action that warrants an opposite action is bolded and underlined.

Also, this is where the dice are:

RLsk9VR.jpg

I heard that from Caramon, however I'm on an iOS device, and it doesn't give the opportunity of opening the tab for some reason. I have done it in the past, but this time something's wrong.
I might roll dice on my separate website.

Please don't - I'd rather have you wait until you have access to a device that can do it.

I fixed it, just had to refresh a few times.
But it's late, I'll post in the morning.

I was just teasing you Yiyel-san. I wasn't tryin' ta be mean. I was gonna put (Will edit after post.) on the RP before rolling, but decided against it. Big bro said it was cute though.