3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandom
Hello, hello!

I started rewatching Showtime's series Shameless, and now, like lots of other fandom roleplayers, am looking to play my female original character against a male canon (In this case, I'm looking to play her against Lip Gallagher).

I'm mainly looking to write on Discord!

I write in an advanced literate - novella range, and am searching to write with others who do the same.

I'm an adult, and since (perhaps unsurprisingly, due to the show's content) this roleplay will have mature themes, I'm only looking for other adults to write with.

I'm currently not looking to double up or play any canon in return. In this single rp, I'll absolutely write as other characters to progress the story as needed. Please don't immediately judge my search off this! My original character is in fact a CHARACTER and not a self-insert version of myself.

I have some potential plot ideas, however I'm absolutely open to discussing what we want to happen in our story and how we want our characters to develop together.

My Original Character's information is here

Thank you for reading, and please reach out with any questions and/or for my Discord tag!