Shadow Creatures and Demons in a boarding school (potassiumboron x Ms. Flair)

Nicolas sat there, not wanting Ezra to get that for him at all but decided against fighting with Ezra in a public spot. "Fine that, thank you, Ezra, by the way again. I guess I am not used to what you are used too..." Nicolas said to him. Nodding to the worker, as he silently apologized for the actions who seemed to be used to it.

He was curious about who he was talking about before he saw Ezra show the paper. Looking over the paper over a few times, he nodded his head. "Yeah, I have seen this on the news and in papers before. Not the first time either," Nicolas said to him. "She seems pretty smart, or just smart enough that she can elude the police..." Nicolas mentioned after.

"You just never know with these people. They have their ways to keep hidden and keep getting away," Nicolas commented. He nodded his head, as he had to agree that Elizbeth father security company would be able to find it. "Dragons can do stuff easily and they like shiny powerful things..." Nicolas said to him. "That is one trait that I don't like I guess, I try not to do that but sometimes you can't control it. It just shows it's face, and someone gets affected by it..."

Moving to look over the paper more, running his hand over the picture there. "Those shadows...look weird but it may be just this picture.." Nicolas commented before they were served the ice cream treat. When it was served, Nicolas started to dig into the treat before him, as he let out a sigh of relief. "This taste pretty good. You know, if we stay here I can buy some more cooking supplies that I can try to keep hidden and I can start to make meals. If that's something you want."

Ezra's interest piqued at the other's inspection of the picture, though he declined to call him out on it. As curious as he was when it came to the idea of the infamous crime matriarch and her dozens of dedicated underlings, he didn't want to make the atmosphere between him and Nicolas strange or uncomfortable if he didn't want to talk about what he could see or feel.

While he wanted to, and didn't care about Nicolas' feelings, he had to remind himself that getting close to the boy meant pretending to care about him, and if he had to shut up and move on to save the other growing awkward, the demon reluctantly would do that.

"...Oh, obviously I want you to keep making meals. Midnight snacking can be our new thing to do together. Obviously you'll cook; I'll simply reap the benefits. I'm a growing boy, I need to be fed," he teased lightly, resting his chin in his hand as his own sundae arrived - naturally, it was in the largest bowl on offer with all sorts of calorific ice cream and sauces drizzled in it. To Ezra, it was merely a light snack before dinner later on

"So yes, I'll allow you to break the rules. Hell, we're breaking rules right now. It is fun, though, and I'm allowed to do whatever I desire, which means you won't get in trouble either if we're caught. Daddy never lets me get into trouble, he's really protective of me."

"For someone like yourself, you eat so much. Models and girls from the school must get mad or jealous over that.." Nicolas said. "I guess I can do something like that. It would take planning but I think I can handle that.." he said after.

"I bet you are still gonna want the dinner meal too. We should make sure to keep an eye on time," Nicolas said, before, muttering the last of what he said to himself more so. He didn't want to come out here really, but he was there enjoying this good ice cream. Eating from it some more, more so in silence while he listened to whatever Ezra had to say next.

"Well I am glad for that. Even after a day or so away from here, you start to miss it..." Nicolas said before pushing the now empty bowl away. "Before we go, the market is close by. I can pick up some stuff and pay for it ahead, then get my shadows to pick it up and drop it off back to us once we are ready to use. Little like online shopping.."

"Unless you rather just head back.." Nicolas said.

"Oh, everyone's jealous of me, Nicolas. Have you not seen what I look like? Boys are jealous because I'm powerful and strong and come from a notoriously famous family. Girls are jealous of me because I eat what I like and keep my figure - you can pretend you don't, but I bet you've already been eyeing me up, hm? Do my curves make you hot under the collar?" He purred with a flirty wink, his own hand resting on his hip for emphasis. He was already a naturally seductive sort of person, there was no doubt about that, but the heavily flirtatious tone and the slight purr in his voice shocked even him, unable to get his head around where the behaviour had come from.

He had no idea that he was an incubus, after all; the male demon that, like their female succubus counterparts, needed sex. They fed from it and, as a result, they were naturally charming and heavily flirtatious in order to charm and seduce someone into getting into bed with them where they could feed from the sexual energy produced.

The young demon didn't realise that, not being aware who his mother was, but he was growing closer to that part of him coming awake and enveloping him. For now, he was a normal demon, but soon, perhaps tonight, his entire being would be welcome to that new incubus side of him. His nature would change in accordance, his personality growing more seductive to accommodate his need for sex, and naturally, his body would follow suit. Right now, he was confused about it all, not knowing why he had acted like he had... but by tonight, when the changes progressed, he would understand.

"...Let's just get some ingredients," he confirmed, eager to change the subject as he polished off his ice cream easily. "I'm already hungry again. I want to get back for dinner so let's make this shopping trip quick."

Nicolas rolled his eyes, with his arms crossing against his chest while Ezra spoke. Noticing the change, he raised an eyebrow before going to check out for a quick moment at the other shadow. To him, it was a way to check on someone and it looked a little different now but resorted but to normal again. Speaking finally, "Why would I? No offense, you are not my type, and I am not looking for something like that right now," Nicolas told him truthfully. "Your attitude may be the one that does it..." Nicolas commented with a nudge to the other.

Moving from the table, as he nodded his head to that. "Don't worry Ezra. I won't take that long, I already have a list of what I want," Nicolas said leaving the table and heading for the door. "Thanks for covering that," Nicolas said with a shrug of his shoulders. Leaving the parlor, he didn't really wait for Ezra before going on ahead toward where there was a big farmer market type of store.

Nicolas breathed it in before letting out a sigh, before going in as he started to fill his cart with a few things. There were both savory and sweet things in there since he was thinking of making something sweet maybe. It did make him think about that sudden change Ezra, but maybe he was just doing it to get on his nerves.

Which it was doing at that moment.

The demon wasn't one to let remarks hurt him. He was often irked by them, but when insults came from people he deemed to be inferior to him, getting upset or offended by their insults would be a waste of his very valuable time and energy. For that reason, he often rolled his eyes at comments that weren't too nice - yet in this instance, he found himself truly taken back by the other's statement and the following behaviour.

Ezra liked to think that even those that hated him had to admit that he was cute. To hear he wasn't Nicolas' type was upsetting, as was the fact his body language only indicated that he didn't like the demon and didn't want to be near him. After taking him for ice cream and genuinely feeling like he liked the other more than he thought he would, his clear annoyance with him was hard to wrap his head around.

In the end, he chose to fall silent, deciding that if he spoke and irked the other more, it wouldn't be beneficial for his plan. He stayed silent all through the grocery shopping, picking up a few snacks with a slight murmur, but other than that, he was uncharacteristically silent. He only spoke up again when it was time to go, this time opening up a portal as discreetly as he could in an alley, nodding to the other.

"Go through. It's hot but you won't burn."

Picking what he needed, Nicolas had paid for what he found in one quick succession. Leaving with Ezra out of there, before they had into the alleyway to see the portal showed by Ezra. Looking over at Ezra with a raised eyebrow before he moved his hand near the portal to test it out. Muttering something under his breath, before he turned to face the other, "You just wanted to see what I can do? I don't know why I am telling you this but I started to trust you just a little..." Nicolas said before stopping himself. Forming one of his own, before running through there but he did show up at dorms again.

Nicolas immediately moved to put the groceries away somewhere and hidden from others before checking the time. Waving to the shadows, as some waved back to him. "Alright fellas, I am gonna go eat..." Nicolas said, not knowing Ezra had followed behind before going on ahead though.

When Ezra did come, one of the shadows had stopped Ezra and wrapped its shadowy tentacle around his leg to talk with him there. "Young Ezra, watch over our master. The master does not know about his true power and will! The dragon may use him!" the shadows called out before slowly letting go. Whether or not they are too believed, the shadows were speaking some truth.

In the cafeteria, he waved toward Elizabeth before going to sit down with her. Sighing out, "What a day...I am starving..." Nicolas mumbled. "It must have been...." Elizabeth mentioned as she ate her food there. Before the shadows retreated, they said one last thing; "Be careful..." was it all they mustered before they stopped control. Nicolas had no idea that the shadows did that, that they did this independently from Nicolas.

Ezra wasn't sure what to make of the strange interaction with the shadows. Of course Elizabeth was going to use Nicolas - that was their plan, after all. He was supposed to get close to him and see what he could do, and the dragon would have her own reasons to use his powers to her advantage. Like a magpie that was attracted to shiny objects, Elizabeth was drawn to power and she wanted those who obtained it. Nicolas undoubtedly had a great amount of power coursing in his veins, so it made sense to Ezra that she would want to use that to her advantage.

Though perhaps the shadows knew something he didn't. Perhaps she would truly use Nicolas in a way Ezra hadn't envisioned, and perhaps the shadows knew that the devastation it would cause would affect Ezra too. If that was the case, he knew he had to be wary and look out, even though Elizabeth was his best friend and he felt he could trust her.

However, if the shadows were to be believed, he couldn't trust her as much as he thought he could.

"It was exhausting, but we had fun," the demon smiled as he took a seat, one arm wrapping around his stomach as he felt the strange heat hit his body again. He felt hot all over, but he put it down to a sickness brewing in him. "I'm starving, too. God, today was tiring."

"Yeah, I guess I showed him what I can do," Nicolas mentioned before looking at Ezra to see how he was reacting at the moment. Raising an eyebrow toward him, "With some food, you should feel better after that," Nicolas said before starting to eat some of the food that was served up for everybody. Everyone started to eat, and Elizabeth blew a little fire to warm up her food to a temperature she liked. "The kitchen sometimes doesn't have it up to my temperature standards..." Elizabeth had said, eating her food there.

Nicolas ate his food, but he had paid some attention to Ezra with how he feeling. He had finished his meal in a short time, as he let out a sigh of relief. "Now I am full, that was pretty good food..." Nicolas said, ready to head out though. He did stay though, not wanting to leave just yet though.

"You know Nicolas, I was awe with your power. I have never seen that, well maybe in books or something. Not in person," Elizabeth said to Nicolas. Nicolas looked away a little nervous, before looking back at her, "Yes it is a rare power really. Only a few of us are alive...that what I was told..." Nicolas said before getting up from the table ready to head out. "I think I am gonna go back to the dorm, see you later Ezra," Nicolas said before leaving the two of them.

Elizabeth let out a sigh, "So Ezra. How was it? Spill the beans to me, and you don't look so good. Maybe I should get you back..." Elizabeth asked as her worry did show on her face.

"I'm fine, Elizabeth. Just a little fever is all. Maybe I shouldn't have had that ice cream... I was a tad gluttonous back at the parlour, maybe I ate it too quickly or put too much sugar on it... I don't know. What I do know is that you don't need to worry about me or draw attention to my feverish display, hm? I'm fine, darling," he promised as he smiled across at his friend for emphasis, his eyes, meanwhile, darting away. He wanted to bring up to her what he had heard from the shadows, all but warning him to be careful of Elizabeth and what she had planned.

He didn't want to believe them, but something about the tone and the experience itself was... troubling him. For now, he felt it was best to stay silent and wait to see how the days proceeded...

"Nicolas and I went for ice cream. I discovered that he really doesn't like me, so I won't be bothering trying to be his friend. There's little point, Lizzy. He detests me, I'm sure he does, and that's his problem. I'm a lovely person. I'm funny, cute, powerful, rich... He's just a buffoon who fails to realise what a catch I am, hm?"

"Oh fine, just trying to be friend to you.." Elizabeth snorted with smoking coming from her nostrils. She didn't know about shadows but she did know something. Something that rare can be dangerous and powerful at same time.

Listening to what he said, she only shrugged her shoulders. "Detest is strong wrong but you may have made a bad first impression though when you met him..." she started to say. "Maybe something stopped him from liking you. I think it's good he is trying to be friendly with you know and go out even.." she continued to say. "For my sake, just go rest. I rather not have to carry you butt back to the dorm. Don't need them to think you aren't strong anymore..." she said, making last part a comment on he was.

"Maybe it's because I've been a bitch to him? I suppose that'll do it - but any attempt I make to be nice to him, even if it's a genuine compliment from me, he tends to distrust me and withdraw within himself, so honestly, Liz, what can I do? I'm not a miracle maker. If that boy hates me, then there's little I can do to change that, hm? Besides, I'm too sick to devote time to this right now, I can't focus," the demon groaned as he held his stomach again, feeling his body ache even more. It was more than just simply feeling a tad hot - his body physically ached as if he was experiencing growing pains, and his vision was almost clouded as he blinked, caught off guard by how blurry everything was for him momentarily.

That was enough to frighten him, removing himself from the table with a faint, meek nod. He wasn't one to follow orders, being notoriously stubborn, but this wasn't the time to argue against Elizabeth when she clearly worried about him and his ill health at the moment, both unaware that this was nothing more than that change all incubi and succubi went through as teenagers.

"...I need to go to bed, I think. I'm sorry about... having to leave you here alone, I just-- I feel like I'm gonna faint, Liz-- come with me, please? Just for support? I don't want to fall and embarrass myself."

"If you have been that, that maybe that what caused him to dislike you..." Elizabeth mentioned to him. "I don't know what you can do really. You will figure it out for sure," Elizabeth said after to him with a nod of his head. "I hope you get better fast," she muttered as she had stood up when Ezra stood up with him.

"Stay with you huh? Let's go together," She said to him. Starting to lead him to where the room is, as he walked along the side of the male before they had reached Ezra room. Getting the door open, Nicolas had seen this and helped him in inside as he nodded toward Elizabeth. "I'll take care of him Elizabeth...." Nicolas said as Elizabeth left the room leaving Nicolas there. Helping Ezra over to the bed, after he stepped away as some shadows seem to surround Ezra but in a weirdly friendly way.

"The shadow notice how you are feeling. They want to..protect you or something of that sorts. Seen it happen before a couple of times...." Nicolas said to him but moved to sit on his bed so he could sit and watch over him. "Do you need like medicine?" he asked, before shrugging his shoulder a moment. "I may not like you, but I am still want to make sure you are okay. You haven't really been that terrible, and the time out of here helped me too.."

"You don't t-tell a sick person that you don't like them, that's mean. I might be dying," he groaned as he flopped onto his bed and proceeded to pull the covers over himself without caring to undress into pyjamas first. He was sweating and clearly hot, though his body was cold to the touch, shivering despite the sweat and redness to his face. His sharp comment wasn't meant to be intentionally mean to the other, smiling up at him despite everything.

"I'm joking, relax. You don't like me and that's upsetting because I was starting to like you, but I'm not in the mood to hate you for it right now, Nicolas," he laughed weakly beneath his breath, his eyes suddenly sensitive to the light, all three shutting at once as he buried himself beneath the cover for the help it provided him. With a faint murmur that he wanted to sleep, and that he was thankful for the shadows that had helped him, the demon attempted to shut his eyes and fulfil that promise of sleep, hoping to wake up by morning feeling better.

Instead, he woke up at around 2am, feeling worse. Instead of feeling cold, his entire body now felt as though it was on fire, gasping as he sat up and downed the water beside him in one go. Everything felt strange, he noticed, as he clambered from the bed to fetch more water from the adjoining bathroom, stumbling in the dark as he attempted to understand what was happening to him and why his body felt so weird to him.

He realised why that was when turning the bathroom light on and seeing himself in the mirror, too shocked to make a noise. Everything about him seemed the same at first, but then it was obvious something had changed; that everything about him had been perfected. His skin was flawless, cheekbones high and perfected, hair glossier, eyes shinier and a tad darker in shade, his lips, already pouted nicely before, now plumped up and defined.

And then there was his body, his hands flying to his hips as he took in how much they had changed - they had bloomed outwards, widening to give him a defined figure, given how small his waist now also was. His eyes drifted from that to his back, taking in how his butt had also grown a tad and rounded to give him the perfect figure. Before he even had a chance to take in the changes, his hunger hit him. Not hunger for food as it usually was, for a hunger for something else - sex. He didn't understand it, but he knew he needed sexual energy to feed off right now. Yet, despite Nicolas being nearest, he seemed to pass by him and head out of the dorm for someone to help him with his strange cravings.

He returned to the bedroom hours later, as morning approached and the new school day was prepared to begin. Exhausted from love-making, having found his boyfriend and then slept with the boy's roommate too, the new incubus sat on his bed breathlessly, albeit admiringly of all the lovebites on his arms and neck. He was fuller than he thought he could ever be, having fed well during the night, leaving him happy, content and in awe of his behaviour. He knew he had to be an incubus, but it had all come as a shock.

But if it made him popular, being more irresistible than he had been before, he was all for the changes brought to him, heading to change into something that showed off that new figure.

Nicolas didn't make a comment at that time, as he just shook his head where he laid there on the bed. Watching him though, and noticed that smile that seemed like it was going toward him. Hearing that last part, he was in little bit of shock, "You are starting to like me huh? Never thought I hear that from you, but I hope you start to feel better..." Nicolas had mentioned. When Ezra had gone to sleep, Nicolas stayed up for a bit but it wasn't long before he had fallen asleep.

Everything seemed to calm down, even the shadows had retreated but still had their eyes though on Ezra still and Nicolas. Waking up though, Nicolas felt something weird and strange in the air. Sitting up with a strange, he looked over to see Ezra and saw something different. Shaking off those thoughts, he slowly got up with a stretch of his body. "Hey Ezra, you feeling any better than yesterday? I got worried about you a little and even Elizabeth seemed to me too.."

"You want breakfast? You also didn't ask for me to cook, but I can keep the food fresh enough to use for another time unless you don't want me too.."

A knock was at the door, and it was Elizabeth who poked her head in with a little smile. "Ezra! You look better, I think you just need some rest but something strange happened. Father told me someone had set off the alarms with high amounts of energy..." Elizabeth stated.

"Not me. I didn't do anything..." Nicolas said then

Ezra smiled to himself as the two discussed what could have caused such an onslaught of powerful energy, knowing full well that he was the one responsible for it now his incubus nature had fully taken hold of him. As he smoothed out his snug t-shirt and ran a hand through his cute messy hair, admiring his appearance in the mirror as he did so, the demon glanced back at the dragon-shifter and Nicolas smugly, knowing now that his powers had massively increased.

And apparently, given he had already fed from two boys, he knew exactly how to feed to increase his powers.

"I think that might have been me, actually. You both really don't see anything different about me? Really? It's rather obvious," he purred as his nose crinkled cutely, drawing a hand down himself for emphasis at his changed body and increased beauty.

"Honestly, you're both useless~ I... think I'm an incubus. I assume my mother is a succubus, and my father refused to tell me, which is rather mean of him, but oh well. I'm not going to leap at you and beg you for sex, Nicolas, relax. I didn't even bother you as you slept last night; I went and found someone who actually likes me."

Elizabeth moved to rest her hands across her chest, as she stood there in the room when she heard what he said. "I did see something different but I didn't want to say anything. I wanted to be polite," Elizabeth said with a shrug of her shoulders. "You look rather good~" Elizabeth commented with her hands in her pockets.

Nicolas rolled his eyes, as he moved to get ready for breakfast with his bag across his shoulders. "I didn't think I was that good for you anyway. The shadows would have stopped you by the way," he started to say. "The shadows protect their master," he continued to say before leaving the room after.

She laughed a little, "I bet if you took some of that, you wouldn't need to eat for a while. It just sends shivers down me, throughout my whole draconic body.." she mentioned.

Ezra's smug smile disappeared the moment he saw Nicolas roll his eyes. There wasn't much he got offended by, but the other's often consistent moodiness with him was starting to wear thin. In fact, the demon found his anger rising, his eyes flaming red suddenly as he struggled to force back the sudden urge he had to smash something, somehow calming himself down before the surge of power left him and, ultimately, caused damage to the room.

"I assume that he'll fill me up, but he is such a moody bastard, Lizzy. I don't know what I have to do to make him like me. I've been complimentary, I've tried making jokes with him. He's just a grump and I can't abide those people. I'd rather feed off three or four people than waste my time with that idiot," he spat furiously, tutting to himself as he moved to smooth his shirt down, smiling once more at his flawless complexion in the mirror.

If Nicolas didn't fancy him, that was his loss - he imagined most the school would be eager to be near him now, so he didn't think he needed someone at his side who clearly didn't like him that much.

"Let's just get breakfast. Just because I've fed doesn't mean I'm not hungry for food. I'm starving, really," he laughed, linking arms with his best friend. "Tell your Dad I'm sorry about the alarms going off, hm? I don't want him being mad at me."

Elizabeth only shook her head, "fine then. Give up on that, but I'm just glad you are friendly with the guy it seems. Maybe he does but doesn't want to tell you..." she said before linking arms with him too.

Going along with him, she chuckled a little. "It's alright. I will tell him, and he will accept it. My dad would never business with a good customer.." she said reaching the cafeteria as people watched Ezra, where some even whistled. Nicolas alone at his table, watching the show unfold as he ate. He would never tell Ezra but he did think he was kind of cute..."

Attention was something Ezra had always wanted and craved. The only difference now was that he fed off the attention he was given. It was nothing in comparison to sex, which was what truly fed him, but any attention given to him that was lustful or based on attraction didn't just stroke the incubus' ego; it also aided and boosted his energy levels.

Yet, it was the attention from Nicolas that only interested him in that moment. He could sense most of the hall glancing at him, hear the whispers about his enhanced appearance, but only Nicolas was important to him, catching the shadow-user's eye and smiling brightly once realising that the other had been watching him.

If it was hateful or resentful, he would have sensed it. Yet the looks seemed... intrigued. As though Nicolas thought he was cute.

And if he did, it pleased Ezra more than he thought it would, turning away with a shy smile to himself at how enjoyable the feeling was.

"...So what are you going today, hon?" He cooed towards Elizabeth, turning to face her with his red eyes shining excitedly. "We could sneak out, hm? You can show me your other form, I've been dying to see it again~"