Set Sail! A Fantasy Pirate Crew Search!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by Noble Scion to join our community. Please click here to register.
NAME: Ria Tobaylo
Description: Google Image Result for https://www.finalfantasyd20.com/wp-content/webpc-passthru.php?src=https://www.finalfantasyd20.com/wp-content/uploads/final-fantasy-art-dancer-6-e1600306628424.png&nocache=1
SPECIES: Light and flower elf/fairy hybrid

HEIGHT:6:2
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
SEXUALITY: Bi- but male lean
ABILITIES: Light wall, charm and more

RANKING: none yet but is a dancer and yes, she can sing and magical black smitch

Bio: A long time ago, a bunch of bandits and corrupt navy officials burned her family home and dance hall down along with her friends and family. It's well known the sacred tree given to each women that godess of blacksmithing through generators produces a very powerful magic ore and weapons and so on with it. To drown out her pain and memory of that day fifteen years ago, she put her heart and soul into the world of proffestional dancing and other types of dance. A few years she became famous in several towns.
It doesn't haunt her but it's the reason she no longer has a shop or home and now seeks adventure. If she gets to kill the people that did to her along the way she is not going to let them off easy.

NAME:
DESCRIPTION and/or PICTURE:
(If obviously not human or isn't announcing what they are name here. If they have the outwardly appearance of a human label human)
HEIGHT:
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:
(None of your business unless asked geez)
SEXUALITY:
(None of your business unless asked!)
ABILITIES:
(W.I.P
RANKING:
(Flexible)
W.i.p

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ArgonianScum
I stupidly gave my self food poisoning so if my posts etc are late you know why

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Lyrikai
Oof yikes, that is never fun. Hope you feel better! No worries, it will be a while before you can get your posts up. Thank you so much for being patient though! ^^ Hopefully we can get this ball rolling soon.

Reactions: Rads
Oh damn!! Feel better soon! <3

Oof yikes, that is never fun. Hope you feel better! No worries, it will be a while before you can get your posts up. Thank you so much for being patient though! ^^ Hopefully we can get this ball rolling soon.
It's cool i'm just grateful it didn't turn into a dangerous life threating situation because mj died that way

Ohh right, I was very young when I heard he died and never remembered how. That's very scary if you think about it.

Ohh right, I was very young when I heard he died and never remembered how. That's very scary if you think about it.
Yeah that's why i said I'm greatful it wasn't worse.

Blops. Posts anyone? Or did I stop notification again.

@Ai-in Ayan None yet I believe. Just waiting on the captain(@ArgonianScum) but they might be a bit busy is all. Hopefully we'll see something this weekend!

• Love
Reactions: Ai-in Ayan
How is everybody doing?

The summer heat has been murder, but I've been good otherwise!

I'm ok wish the weather would make up it's mind in the uk

Yeah it's been super hot and my AC went out ;-; It has not been fun

• Sweet
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Rads and Lyrikai
Hi! Is this still open to more people or is it full? Been interested in a one-piece-esque thing and this looks fun

Hello! Yes, I believe we're still open ^^ We haven't gone far in the story yet, still in the beginning!

Nice! Is there a discord or something for ooc stuff? It might be faster for asking questions than through a forum. I'm not too sure how this works lol

I'll PM you my Discord, I'm helping @ArgonianScum run this so I'll do the best I can!

Reactions: Noble Scion
1691492297442.png
NAME: Priscilla Shaw, 'Risk'

SPECIES: Human

Appearance: 5'2" and tanned from shelter-less days in the sun, bright crimson hair, though it's usually more of a muddy red colour from all the grime of city life and sleeping in alleys, and thin, too thin to be healthy, though she tries her best to hide it under thick layers of tattered clothes that she clearly hasn't been able to change in quite some time

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

SEXUALITY: Bisexual

ABILITIES: Fire magic to keep her warm at night, illusion magic to help her escape the eyes of militia

RANKING: Urchin, Cabin boy (girl?)

Bio: Orphaned at birth, she was given to a priesthood where she spent most of her early life, receiving some part of an education with an astounding aptitude for learning before deciding to leave for the streets after more than a few unsavory encounters with her classmates and wishing for better and higher things, even if that meant she had to start at the bottom.

Though naturally, being protected from the outside world, it was not the same as the one she'd been told about, life became hard, and it didn't take long for her to abandon her morals and turn to theft to survive, stealing all manners of things and peddling them to whoever gave her money first, the only exception she'd made to this rule being a small spell book for beginners, teaching her the basics of magic which she made liberal use of in her urchin life.