-mid-bulk transports[d12]​
Planetary Vehicles[d6]
-ground vehicle repair[d8]
-small utility[d10]​
Unarmed Combat[d6]
-brawling[d10]​

Traits

Assets: (-8)
Born behind the wheel (air/space, Minor)
+2 agility when piloting chosen type of vessel​
Fightin' type (Major)
may perform one non-combat action per round with no penalty​
Friends in Low places (minor)
May use plot points to call a favor whom a friend (at Gm's discretion)​

Complications: (+12)
Crude (minor)
–2 step Skill penalty on Influence-based actions whenever refined socialbehavior is called for​
Memorable (minor)
Hat, others gain a +2 step Alertness Attribute bonus when attempting to spot you or recognize your likeness​
Things don't go smooth (major)
Twice per session, the GM can force you to re-roll an action and take the lowest of the two results​
Ugly as sin (minor)
–2 step Skill penalty to all actions keyed to appearance​
Prejudice (lawmen, minor)
All Influence-based social interactions with the object of your prejudice suffer a –2 step Skill penalty​

Personality:

Crude, rude and proud of his hat.

History:
Growing up right near Evesdown on Persefone was not an easy life but it did have its advantages for those that don't get sold and are clever enough to avoid the law.
The nature of transporting less than legal cargos makes captains have a preference thing to go down smooth, and nothing makes business partners more agreeable than being flanked by muscle and it for that capacity that first got Hogface hired onto a boat though being a pilot didn't hurt either especially when the old pilot ate a bullet during a cargo transfer that got busted by the feds (the cargo was alliance property) during the ill-conceived get away the fed tagged their ship and put a flag on the cortex though if was several months before they went anywhere near civilized planets again.
Once again with less than legal cargo they ran foul of a cruiser and rabbited. Luck was not on their side and the moon their tried to hide on that was marked uninhabited was the site of an alliance outpost. The chase ended abruptly when Hogface was attempting a crazy Ivan and the port thruster was ripped off by the tension of the maneuver sending the Tian Di Wu Yohn transport spiraling to the ground. The surviving crew were immediacy surrounded and gave up without a fight.

Reactions: 1 person
Now you're 2 points over, Zing. D: Reduce any one of your stats by a single die, and you'll be square. Also, update your Life Points to reflect your Attribute changes.

Cool stuff so far, guys. Were I not knee-deep in research for an essay I'd check them over properly, but I'll do it later.

And Zing, your character's history makes me chuckle. I APPROVE.

Looks good, Vay. Epic hat. You're getting that even if you're in jail.

i wanna make a fighty shooty guy.

as in close quarters automatic weapon with bayonet style.

help a non mathfag out goiuse?

I'll PM ya with something, WMD, and we'll adapt him to suit ya.

Fighty-shooty types are fairly easy to do, don't worry.

===
Name: James "Wrath" Wrathborne
Occupation: Heavy Weapons Operator - 31st Indipendent Artillery/Mercenary
Appearance:View attachment 921
View attachment 922

Derived Attributes:
Life Points: 20
Initiative: d6 + d6
Plot Points: 6

Agility: d6
Strength: d10
Vitality: d12
Alertness: d8
Intelligence: d4
Willpower: d8

Perception [d6]
Discipline [d6]
Covert [d4]
Survival [d4]
Athletics [d6]
Unarmed Combat [d6]
--Brawling [d10]
Guns [d6]
--Pistols [d8]
--Assault Rifles [d8]
--Machine Guns [d12]
Heavy Weapons [d6]
--Artillery [d12]
--Mounted Weapons [d10]

Traits
Assets:
Fightin' Type (Major)
In combat, you can take one non-attack action without penalty a turn (eg. Move whilst shooting
Intimidatin' Manner (Minor)
You're a big scary bastard
Complications:
Credo (Major)
Never leave a man behind
Crude (Minor)
You curse, spit, and swear your way through life, giving you a -2 Influence penalty in some social situations
Loyal (Minor)
His friends
Straight Shooter (Minor)
You tell it like it is, even if the situation calls for you not doing so
Chip on the Shoulder (Minor)
You have some anger issues

Personality: Quick to anger, quick to take insult and deathly loyal to his freinds, James Wrathborne is a man known to have a short fuse and when he explodes, he's like a human mushroom cloud.

History: Served in the Indipendent 31st Artillery "Backbreakers" a regiment that saw combat against the alliance on several worlds, though they were taken from the front lines days before the battle of serenity valley, with only 12% of their original members, despite being an Artillery regiment.

James made his money as a mercenary, working for various smugglers and those that could afford his services, although he made a habit of turning down jobs, no matter how lucerative, if they benefitted the Alliance military or involved hurting the very settlers he signed up with the Independants to protect.

so, he made a living stealing Alliance military supplies and on one or two occasions, even ambushing alliance squads and selling their equipment for black market sellers.

his capture was rather recent, and only due to the fact that he intervened during a kidnapping, drawing his pistol and shooting the first six of the assailants, who were armed only with knives and other melee weapons, and beating the leader to death with his bare hands, during which time the kidnapee had called for the feds.

James is charged with several counts of murdering alliance personell and many more counts of holding illegal weaponry, such as his M-27 Katjusha 120mm mortar.

Reactions: 1 person
Looks good, WMD.

*Taps his foot waiting for Tegan to appear*

Why the fuck does this show up after every member in Iwaku of the past five years joined, fuck.

>:(

lolz can i joinz? :D

Can indeed, man. Just get a character built and post it here.

GOD, here! *scoffs*

Name: Piveta
Appearance:
image.jpg
mariancall.jpg

Derived Attributes:
Life Points: [16]
Initiative: [d8 + d10]
Plot Points:

Attributes
Agility: [d8]
Strength: [d4]
Vitality: [d6]
Alertness: [d10]
Intelligence: [d10]
Willpower: [d10]

Skills
Perception [d8]
Covert [d6]
--Pickpocket [d8]
--Forgery [d8]
Craft [d6]
--Companion Training [d8]
Influence [d6]
--Persuasion [d8]
--Seduction [d8]
Knowledge [d6]
--Poisons [d6]
--Sabotage (security systems, ships) [d6]
Guns [d4]
Unarmed Combat [d4]
--Kung Fu [d6]

Traits
Assets:
Allure (Minor)
Sharp Sense (Minor)
Nose for Trouble (Major)
Complications:
Greedy (Minor)
Stingy (Minor)
Forked Tongue (Minor)
Deadly Enemy (Minor)
Filcher (Minor)

Personality: Piveta does not suffer fools, in fact, she doesn't like to suffer anyone else, if she can help it-unless you're USEFUL, that is. If she seems to be sexually attracted to you, don't do it man, it's not worth it. It's going to be really hard, though. She knows exactly what buttons to push.

History: Piveta's been doing this for a while, and she's ended up in the slammer more than once. She got caught after her last job turned sour, she doesn't want to talk about it.

Hey Teegs, you got WAY more points to play with. :D

You can put 8 more points into your attributes. You also got like, 36 points left to spend on Skills.

Yo Sev, you're missing some points, too. 8 points in Attributes, and 38 points in your skills! Might I make some suggestions to expedite some things? =D I'm going to make adjustments by amplifying your strengths, and filling in skills that make sense given your background. Discipline/Covert/Survival/Athletics/Perception are all skills a solider would have, yeah?

Yeah, I like statting characters... >>; So sue me.

Life Points: 20
Initiative: d6 + d6
Plot Points: 6

Agility: d6
Strength: d10
Vitality: d12
Alertness: d8
Intelligence: d4
Willpower: d8

Perception [d6]
Discipline [d6]
Covert [d4]