Serenity: WELCOME TO THE BLACK

For some reason, I thought we were playing last night. . . GUESS I WAS WRONG. *Really needs to stop abusin' paint thinner.*

Whaaaa, I love Firefly! Man, this RP sounds like so much fun. I know there's enough characters already, but would it be alright if I stuck around and made a character, and if it's a character that's deemed inadequate, be kicked to the curb like a red-headed step child? 8D

Your lack of enthusiasm disappoints us. >:[

I want that character, not excuses...

:D It's quote time, right?

Oh, and I thought we were playing the same time Tegan did. >:/ And I'm not even paint thinnereded,

so WHEN are we playing, preferably in gmt+10, so my brain doesnt explode.

Right, sorry for the lack of updating. In short, the exams have suddenly collapsed onto me, and I'm up to my neck in studying, last minute essays and more studying. If we can give this two weeks, I'll be ready to go, seeing how it'll be the summer holidays and I'll have a shit-ton of free time.

Sure.

2qta2xg.jpg

Until then: Slightly offensive humorous plays on words?

Sounds good, Grumps.

Krom, damnit, stop changing your name every five seconds. o_o

. . .I own that shirt.

It's four days, thank you very much. D:

I'm slowly building various nicknames in order to confuse new members so I can supplant their sense of individuality and replace it with an undying loyalty to myself. I'll take over the planet, you'll see.

YOU'LL ALL SEE

I could lock Khang's username?

Am I not allowed my quirks?

GIVE ME FICKLE ADDRESS OR GIVE ME DEATH!

EDIT: Hey but srsly. I'm searching about for a proper title. Just haven't found the right one yet. :/ If it REALLY rubs you all the wrong way...

Delicious paradoxical punishment.

I'm suppressing your individuality but at the same time consolidating your personality.

Now dance like a rhino.

Don't worry Darkness.

WE'RE. ALL. STILL. FAGGOTS.

*pats Darkenss's shoulder*