Serenity Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really nice update man. I'll reply tonight. Crichton is gonna try to get help from the cells.

I'll try and past tonight. I'm feeling better, and I have a cool idea for something Last Order can do with the speaker, if the update isn't already out.

I'm really, really sorry man, but I can't pay tonight. I got pushed so far at work today that I've hit a relapse of sorts. I'm really sorry man :(

I'm really, really sorry man, but I can't pay tonight. I got pushed so far at work today that I've hit a relapse of sorts. I'm really sorry man :(
No problem, Thur; I'll go write the update now, just to keep things moving though

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Is it bad that I can see Lucifer emerging from the chaos even though I don't want to kill anyone? @Cromartie Sarkissian

The death is stacked against you guys right now; but that all could change at the press of a button
Holy holy cheezits.

Okay, okay. I admit, I completely forgot about this. I apologize.

I'm posting as soon as I have an idea of what's going on.

Can.. someone help me with that?

Holy holy cheezits.

Okay, okay. I admit, I completely forgot about this. I apologize.

I'm posting as soon as I have an idea of what's going on.

Can.. someone help me with that?
No problem; you were arrested by the Novas and taken the the Kyln (You know, from Guardians of the Galaxy?), inside which you could not use your powers.
You had the choice of joining up with 2 different gangs in order to help you escape, most players choosing Gang 1 (Who I cant think of a badass name for yet).
The power dampeners broke under suspicious circumstances, resulting in mass rioting.
You can currently choose between three paths- the flight bay (the main path of escape, see last big Gm post), the weapons/store room (Slightly further up the page, where Shaitan has killed the only guards, and is deciding whether or not to help Sarah bring some guns up for the rioters) and the Special Prisoners ward (Witness protection. Cameron and Quill set them all free to distract the guards, telling them that they could come with them if they did their job properly. Reed, however, manipulated them into killing each other for fun)
So right now, its just about choosing a path and trying to get out

Oh, and the Valeyard wants you dead (see last Gm post)

Caesar
Kyle Reese
BlueThug
Lucas Bishop
Battler
Alien
Predator
Essentially everyone else who hasnt posted yet
Sarah Connor
Sebastien Shaw
Longshot
Cameron Goodkin
Shiatan
Count Vertigo
MISAKA
John Chrichon
Starllord
The Maker

I know its a tad complex...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Cromartie Sarkissian I just had this idea for Lucifer and Cameron to share a body.( Or in simple English, Lucifer allows his escene/ personality and powers to go to Goodkin so he can escape without being noticed and so can Cameron)

@Cromartie Sarkissian I just had this idea for Lucifer and Cameron to share a body.( Or in simple English, Lucifer allows his escene/ personality and powers to go to Goodkin so he can escape without being noticed and so can Cameron)
That makes sense- if you can do the transfer psychically, then you can go do it now

Last Order with the mind of James Ellison :|

That makes sense- if you can do the transfer psychically, then you can go do it now
Well, it would take a few creative liberties, but pretty sure, yeah. Should I do an updated sheet for Cameron then? @Cromartie Sarkissian

69936.jpg

Name- Cameron Goodkin/ Lucifer Morningstar
Cannon- Stitchers/ Lucifer
Appearance- (You can post an image if you like)-
430.1x1.jpg
lucifer-tom-ellis2.jpg

Biography- Classified government information/ Lucifer Morningstar
Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff- No powers but he is a neuroscientist and is intelligent and will easily get into a shouting match if you say he can't, he's a hacker and has come back from the dead for a bit. He has become braver since coming back from death. Supernatural Strength, Supernatural Stamina, Supernatural Durability,Supernatural Reflexes:, Desire Exhibition,temptation Inducement,Telekinesis,Chronokinesis, ,Shape-Shifting/(soul transference ( from one body to another, creative liberty) ,Teleportation,Immortality (barred whenever near Chloe Decker or in Goodkin's body), Night-Omniscience,Master Of Manipulation/Deception,Detective, Combatant, charming ( All of Lucifer's powers are weakened while in Goodkin's body)

@Cromartie Sarkissian

Name- Cameron Goodkin/ Lucifer Morningstar
Cannon- Stitchers/ Lucifer
Appearance- (You can post an image if you like)-
430.1x1.jpg
lucifer-tom-ellis2.jpg

Biography- Classified government information/ Lucifer Morningstar
Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff- No powers but he is a neuroscientist and is intelligent and will easily get into a shouting match if you say he can't, he's a hacker and has come back from the dead for a bit. He has become braver since coming back from death. Supernatural Strength, Supernatural Stamina, Supernatural Durability,Supernatural Reflexes:, Desire Exhibition,temptation Inducement,Telekinesis,Chronokinesis, ,Shape-Shifting/(soul transference ( from one body to another, creative liberty) ,Teleportation,Immortality (barred whenever near Chloe Decker or in Goodkin's body), Night-Omniscience,Master Of Manipulation/Deception,Detective, Combatant, charming ( All of Lucifer's powers are weakened while in Goodkin's body)

@Cromartie Sarkissian
Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.