Serenity Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also if anyone wants to interact with Peter or Cameron, that would be lovely, I got nothing to work with.

Well, your cell is always open (with an X-Treme Xman inside), the blue thug is taking some people to meet with his "Boss", and the Longshot-Sarah-Sithy convo could easily be walked in on

Sorry I wasnt able to post yesterday, guys- I had my first musical performance and didnt get back until almost 11 pm

We did a modern day reimagining of the Wizard of Oz, and I got to play the gate keeper; it was a weird adaptation, so much so the gatekeeper appears more often than the witch

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon
I haven't seen the wizard of oz sadly.

I haven't seen the wizard of oz sadly.
Dude! It's a classic! Watch it

NOTICE
I'm going to update the game to night, and oh boy...it's a biggun. The prison break is going to start, and some characters are going to die. I remind you that of your character does die, you can just add in another one; it's not the end of the world.

I have noticed that activity has dropped a hit recently, but I assure you; things will take off from here

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I'm going to update the game to night, and oh boy...it's a biggun. The prison break is going to start, and some characters are going to die. I remind you that of your character does die, you can just add in another one; it's not the end of the world.

I have noticed that activity has dropped a hit recently, but I assure you; things will take off from here
My gut is telling me that either Quill or Cameron are going to die. Well, I was looking for a Lucifer outlet if they do . . .

My gut is telling me that either Quill or Cameron are going to die. Well, I was looking for a Lucifer outlet if they do . . .
What's a lucifer outlet? XD
I don't know who's going to die; it's not exactly a choice I make, but it's more of a consequence of character decisions

What's a lucifer outlet? XD
I don't know who's going to die; it's not exactly a choice I make, but it's more of a consequence of character decisions
Lucifer Morningstar from Lucifer. I have kind of got a kicking to RP as him, hence an outlet to play him on.

Yay, death based decisions. ( Hope they aren't too obvious but aren't too complicated.)

Lucifer Morningstar from Lucifer. I have kind of got a kicking to RP as him, hence an outlet to play him on.

Yay, death based decisions. ( Hope they aren't too obvious but aren't too complicated.)
Don't worry; the deaths will make sense
If you want to play as lucifer, you could just try walking into the line of fire lol, or just switch now

Don't worry; the deaths will make sense
If you want to play as lucifer, you could just try walking into the line of fire lol, or just switch now
Nah, I like tor-challenging myself to stick to my original characters . . .. (plus I finally got into playing Cameron and Quill in character.)

Crichton without plot armor?

Ho boy I hope the kid can take the bullet :|

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Because of the stuff we discussed, Crichton doesn't have Wynona, but instead carries the much more useful Heavy Pulse Rifle.

Pulse rifle

Also, post tonight.

A big mobile update guys; escape is A-go-go

Status
Not open for further replies.