Momoyo Kawakami

Canon
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai

Appearance
108471.jpg

Biography
Momoyo Kawakami

Powers, Abilities, Equipment, Etc.
Momoyo takes the Kawakami school of martial arts, and is considered one of the greatest fighters of her world. She's strong, fast, and durable as one might expect. In addition, she has a few strange abilities derived from her martial arts, including increasing the temperature around her in a 1 kilometer radius, give people nightmares, freezing or burning people by touch, regenerating her wounds, firing off blasts of Ki, creating black holes, exploding herself, taking on the form of a dragon, and stopping time within a 20 meter radius.​

Name
Momoyo Kawakami

Canon

Appearance
108471.jpg

Biography
Momoyo Kawakami

Momoyo takes the Kawakami school of martial arts, and is considered one of the greatest fighters of her world. She's strong, fast, and durable as one might expect. In addition, she has a few strange abilities derived from her martial arts, including increasing the temperature around her in a 1 kilometer radius, give people nightmares, freezing or burning people by touch, regenerating her wounds, firing off blasts of Ki, creating black holes, exploding herself, taking on the form of a dragon, and stopping time within a 20 meter radius.​
Approved! You can start posting; I'll add you as well as the other new players into the OP tonight

Name
Momoyo Kawakami

Canon

Appearance
108471.jpg

Biography
Momoyo Kawakami

0/10 not Accelerator

~Name~
Accelerator

~Biography~
Accelerator is a prodigy on his homeworld of earth, more specifically Academy City. He was beset by a veritable army when he was but a child, and the nature of his powers protected him from all attacks, even in turn killing many of his attackers with their own shots. As he aged, he was experimented on to make stronger, notably by a man named Kihara.

When he got older and lived his own life as quietly as anyone beset as constant attacks could, he was offered the chance to participate in what they called the level six shift project. In essence, it would allow him to surpass level five and achieve the theoretical status of a level six, essentially turning him into a god. Wishing to achieve the power to live in his life in peace, simply due to the fact that it would be unthinkable to try and stand against him, he took part in the level shift project. He discovered that to do it, he would need to kill twenty thousand of the mass produced Misaka Mikoto clones. He was bothered by the first death, however in time he came to believe they were barely alive, and certainly not real people.

After killing approximately half of them, he was confronted by one Misaka Mikoto and one Kamijou Touma. Being defeated by the pair and thousands of the Sisters, the level shift project was abandoned and he went back to living his life like before, under constant siege. However, he was befriended by the last of the clones, a little girl named Last Order, and decided to save her. Not because he wanted redemption, he was a monster and nothing would change that. Over the course of using his vast powers to cure her of a virus, he was forced to make a choice between her life or his. He chose hers, and was shot in the head. He survived, but with massive brain damage that took away his powers.

Over time, the frog doctor (don't ask in front of Misaka) devised a way to restore Accelerator's ability to speak and his powers, tapping into the power of the MISAKA Network to provide the necessary calculations for him. This power was hampered by a battery life however, something that came glaring to light when Last Order was used by the hidden head of Academy City to create an artifical angel using the sentient embodiment of the cities AIM Diffusion Fields with Last Order as a host computer.

Saving Last Order by briefly becoming host to an angelic power, he left her behind, blackmailed by the very head of Academy City that had just used Last Order as nothing more than a computer (you sick bastard) into joining the dark side of Academy City.

After the arrival of the Pact and the various refugee worlds on Academy City, with the city itself becoming part of the Pact, Accelerator was drawn into a conspiracy to kill Aliester, his mysterious boss. Succeeding with the help of powerful allies, he was sucked into an alternate dimension at the height of the mission, becoming a captive of the Organization as a result alongside Kamijou Touma, MISAKA 10032 and Stiyl Magnus.

When the Box was raided by the Ninth Team, Accelerator was conscripted to kill a god named Ragnorak at the base of the prison. That goal was eventually dropped, a decision that would eventually come back to bite the then Lost Souls firmly in the ass. He went with them on the rest of that adventure, engaging the police and attempting to use his abilities to not harm them unduly. When the true battle at Peacetown began, Accelerator and the rest of the Souls were forced to level the place to save the world from a parasitic infection. When Crichton proposed that they go after the bastards that did this, he agreed to go with them, despite being offered a chance at freedom.

A few weeks later, after a brief time spent in Starling City, they were accosted by the Strange Man, a servant of Ragnorak, who froze them in time and, in a battle with Crichton, caused a universe shifting realignment. Crichton was left in limbo and the Lost Souls in time while the universe finished realigning itself, except for Accelerator. Recognizing the usefulness of the man that was once conscripted to kill his master, the Strange Man sent him to help the Nova Corp in figuring out what happened to the Serenity.

~Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff~

Accelerator can manipulate vectors, I.E. meaning he can affect the movement of everything. Once upon a time he could do this at will, but after a bullet to the head he was forced to rely on the outside means of using the MISAKA Network. After his collar was damaged and no longer able to transmit across dimensions, he was forced to use a jury rigged sonic screwdriver to provide that raw data. It comes with the downside of only being able to do one major calculation at a time however (two if you count his ability to speak), thus meaning if he uses his powers he loses the ability to deflect. He also is constrained by battery life consisting of a half an hour of Esper mode, of which he currently has nineteen minutes left after the raid at the Box and the attack at Peacetown, and of course the Killer Croc incident.

Hope this is okay Cromartie!

Note: This is the Team version of Accelerator, used with permission by Kay. He will return to Kay if she chooses to use him in the followup to the Team.

Sorry I wasnt able to reply these past 2ish days everyone! I was doing some research over state lines, and didnt really have time to write up anything half decent post- I'll have one up tonight (should be free by then), and then Ill be back to updating almost daily.

~Name~
Accelerator

~Biography~
Accelerator is a prodigy on his homeworld of earth, more specifically Academy City. He was beset by a veritable army when he was but a child, and the nature of his powers protected him from all attacks, even in turn killing many of his attackers with their own shots. As he aged, he was experimented on to make stronger, notably by a man named Kihara.

When he got older and lived his own life as quietly as anyone beset as constant attacks could, he was offered the chance to participate in what they called the level six shift project. In essence, it would allow him to surpass level five and achieve the theoretical status of a level six, essentially turning him into a god. Wishing to achieve the power to live in his life in peace, simply due to the fact that it would be unthinkable to try and stand against him, he took part in the level shift project. He discovered that to do it, he would need to kill twenty thousand of the mass produced Misaka Mikoto clones. He was bothered by the first death, however in time he came to believe they were barely alive, and certainly not real people.

After killing approximately half of them, he was confronted by one Misaka Mikoto and one Kamijou Touma. Being defeated by the pair and thousands of the Sisters, the level shift project was abandoned and he went back to living his life like before, under constant siege. However, he was befriended by the last of the clones, a little girl named Last Order, and decided to save her. Not because he wanted redemption, he was a monster and nothing would change that. Over the course of using his vast powers to cure her of a virus, he was forced to make a choice between her life or his. He chose hers, and was shot in the head. He survived, but with massive brain damage that took away his powers.

Over time, the frog doctor (don't ask in front of Misaka) devised a way to restore Accelerator's ability to speak and his powers, tapping into the power of the MISAKA Network to provide the necessary calculations for him. This power was hampered by a battery life however, something that came glaring to light when Last Order was used by the hidden head of Academy City to create an artifical angel using the sentient embodiment of the cities AIM Diffusion Fields with Last Order as a host computer.

Saving Last Order by briefly becoming host to an angelic power, he left her behind, blackmailed by the very head of Academy City that had just used Last Order as nothing more than a computer (you sick bastard) into joining the dark side of Academy City.

After the arrival of the Pact and the various refugee worlds on Academy City, with the city itself becoming part of the Pact, Accelerator was drawn into a conspiracy to kill Aliester, his mysterious boss. Succeeding with the help of powerful allies, he was sucked into an alternate dimension at the height of the mission, becoming a captive of the Organization as a result alongside Kamijou Touma, MISAKA 10032 and Stiyl Magnus.

When the Box was raided by the Ninth Team, Accelerator was conscripted to kill a god named Ragnorak at the base of the prison. That goal was eventually dropped, a decision that would eventually come back to bite the then Lost Souls firmly in the ass. He went with them on the rest of that adventure, engaging the police and attempting to use his abilities to not harm them unduly. When the true battle at Peacetown began, Accelerator and the rest of the Souls were forced to level the place to save the world from a parasitic infection. When Crichton proposed that they go after the bastards that did this, he agreed to go with them, despite being offered a chance at freedom.

A few weeks later, after a brief time spent in Starling City, they were accosted by the Strange Man, a servant of Ragnorak, who froze them in time and, in a battle with Crichton, caused a universe shifting realignment. Crichton was left in limbo and the Lost Souls in time while the universe finished realigning itself, except for Accelerator. Recognizing the usefulness of the man that was once conscripted to kill his master, the Strange Man sent him to help the Nova Corp in figuring out what happened to the Serenity.

~Character Powers, Abilities, Equipment and Stuff~

Accelerator can manipulate vectors, I.E. meaning he can affect the movement of everything. Once upon a time he could do this at will, but after a bullet to the head he was forced to rely on the outside means of using the MISAKA Network. After his collar was damaged and no longer able to transmit across dimensions, he was forced to use a jury rigged sonic screwdriver to provide that raw data. It comes with the downside of only being able to do one major calculation at a time however (two if you count his ability to speak), thus meaning if he uses his powers he loses the ability to deflect. He also is constrained by battery life consisting of a half an hour of Esper mode, of which he currently has nineteen minutes left after the raid at the Box and the attack at Peacetown, and of course the Killer Croc incident.

Hope this is okay Cromartie!

Note: This is the Team version of Accelerator, used with permission by Kay. He will return to Kay if she chooses to use him in the followup to the Team.
Sounds good to me; I can see he wont be that OP for this game. Its still early on in the game, so you can just drop him in as you like

Also- Just to clarify, the first chapter will be ending sometime soon, mainly after the defeat of Ravager. There are currently 3 paths for you guys to go down-
Fight the Ravager outside the ship,
Explore the ship (Medbay, cockpit, the bridge)
Or talk to Coban
(Battler should've healed him up good enough for a conversation or 2)

This first chapter hasnt been the best I know, at the moment its just setting up the rest of the story; its really going to pick up in chapter 2 I promice

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry I wasnt able to reply these past 2ish days everyone! I was doing some research over state lines, and didnt really have time to write up anything half decent post- I'll have one up tonight (should be free by then), and then Ill be back to updating almost daily.

Sounds good to me; I can see he wont be that OP for this game. Its still early on in the game, so you can just drop him in as you like

Also- Just to clarify, the first chapter will be ending sometime soon, mainly after the defeat of Ravager. There are currently 3 paths for you guys to go down-
Fight the Ravager outside the ship,
Explore the ship (Medbay, cockpit, the bridge)
Or talk to Coban
(Battler should've healed him up good enough for a conversation or 2)

This first chapter hasnt been the best I know, at the moment its just setting up the rest of the story; its really going to pick up in chapter 2 I promice

Thanks. And chapter one wasn't that bad man, I enjoyed seeing Wash.

Approved! You can start posting; I'll add you as well as the other new players into the OP tonight
Yo so uh did Battler's blue stakes find anything or not lol, or you can just say they don't work if you don't want the murderer caught that easily or somethin lol

Yo so uh did Battler's blue stakes find anything or not lol, or you can just say they don't work if you don't want the murderer caught that easily or somethin lol
Im going to say they failed (sorry!). It would reveal the killer way too easily, but you will be able to use the truths in the later chapters

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Notice-
Im now starting work on the final update of Chapter 1! All of River's predictions have proven true, and Ravager is on the verge of being defeated. Hoban's condition is now stable, and the set up of the story is almost complete. All that's left to do before things really take off is for the pilot to give his account of the information, and for the final blows to be dealt.
Keep up the great posting guys!

• Useful
Reactions: Ringmaster
I'll post for accelerator someday ;-;

The final update of Chapter 1 is now up, and all the set up is out of the way
There is a bit of blood in this scene, so, if you're squeamish, you can skip over the Ravager segment- You can still read of the Wesker segments and know whats going on

Hey Cromartie, I'm prolly gonna drop Accelerator Such an aggressive character is too much of a strain on my limited time compared to Last Order.

@Cromartie Sarkissian ( Can anyone use a character in the prison to interact with the prisoners of ours?)

Status
Not open for further replies.