Serendipity: School of Constellations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikolaus and Natalie Voss
Gemini

divider4.png

Nikolaus Voss

Nikolaus grinned and nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah, Natalie's great, she's basically me but ten percent more cheerful. She finds a way to laugh at everything no matter how sad." He said, then smiled wide and winked at Torin. "Like a hyena." As they reached the end of the hallway, Nikolaus spotted Natalie waiting by the rendezvous point looking bored as hell. She perked up when she saw him and jogged over to meet them halfway.

Natalie Voss

"God, it took you long enough, what were you renovating the entire boys dorm?" She complained, and slung an arm around her brother's shoulders. "And who is this fine fella?" She asked, almost leering at her brother's companion. Unlike her brother, Natalie did not withhold her opinions on people's physical appearances. If they were hot, she blurted it out right on the spot. She wondered if the guy was gay, she hoped not so she'd have a chance, but if so, she could still live vicariously through Nikolaus.
[Tagged: @ShadyoFayx]

Mina Hazelwood>> Pisces

Mina was some what taken a back by her roommates comment on her young looks. "ER thank you?" She stuttered to say before her roommate sprinted down the hallway after a quick introduction and a friendly greeting. Mina stood in the middle of the now empty room with a confused look and a slight wave. With that her roommate was off. She sure was interesting to say the least. "Aries huh? Interesting sign to be rooming with.. She's right next to me then!" Mina thought before realizing what time it was and groaning. "Oh no I'm gonna be so so so late!" She said as she grabbed her shoes and took off down the hall. It didn't dawn on her that she had forgotten where orientation even was and by the time she even realized she had left the directions in her room she was utterly lost. "Ugh.. Mina.." She mentally scolded herself. She slowed her run down to a walk and looked around to see if she could see a large group of kids to follow or ask for directions.

Juniper Quarius Font.png
Juniper thought she had done a nice job of tricking them, when Robert had decided that he would point out that she was bogus. Though, it seemed that the boys had teamed up against her. I thought this would go on longer, but it appears these people aren't as stupid as they see- She felt herself get pushed off of Taurus. She thought the world around her had slowed as she felt her body hit the ground. When she actually hit the ground, the force caused her to fall onto her back. Luckily, she didn't smack her head on the ground. THAT BITCH! I-I"M GONNA KILL HIM!

As Juniper was about to get up, she felt a few tears fall down her face. I-I'm crying? Why am I crying? I-I should be bashing that asshole's face in. WHY THE HELL AM I CRYING? As she was having her little panic moment, she saw another girl come and comfort her. She knew this was her chance to really shove the fact that she was a 'vulnerable girl' in the other people's faces. She made a little sniffle before she began telling the comforting girl what was wrong. "I-I... I'm fine." Juniper tried to make it sound like she was lying so that other people wouldn't have to worry about her. As she stopped talking, she realized that tears wouldn't stop flowing down her face. Seriously? Why the hell am I crying at a time like this? I don't feel hurt. M-Maybe I'm subconsciously crying to sell my act? OH! I'M SO SMART I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT MESSING WITH PEOPLE IN ORDER TO MESS WITH THEM. Hehe~

newcreate.php
Sherman hummed quietly to himself as he walked beside Michelle, making his say to orientation. His mind was everywhere, thoughts running through his head. He also listened to Yuuki and Chase in the back as they talked. Well, it was mostly Yuuki. Some of the things that were said made him grin softly. He could imagine the two becoming close as the year went by. Of course, they would be quite the duo, but he was sure that they'd compliment each other in some ways. He was snapped out of his musings when he felt Yuuki run past Michelle and him. He watched silently as she threw away a few jellybeans before disappearing around the corner. Apparently, they had reached their destination and there were other students there as well. Fishing out his phone, the blonde checked the time. It was 9:23, which meant that they had twelve more minutes until the doors were opened and everyone would start to file in, grabbing their seats.

It was the sound of yelling that made Sherman stop in his tracks. His blue eyes were wide and alert before they narrowed in curiosity. "I wonder what's going on...?" He thought out loud as he finally came to the corner, turning it. He stopped as he analzyed the situation. Yuuki happened to be holding a girl who seemed to be...crying. Without anything to go off of, the young male was completely confused. Seems like Yuuki is pretty pissed, though, he thought before focusing on the others that were there. His eyes locked on one male that was standing a bit away from the scene. Holy shit, he's tall as hell, he thought as he continued to stare at him in awe. It looked like he was the only tall one, too. Well, along with the brunet that Yuuki was yelling at.

[Mentioned: @WhoopDau & @ClaireRae & @Potatocat & @DANAsaur & @Midorikawa & @★Under The Stars★ ]

Michelle Fairchild >> Libra

Michelle smiled towards Yuuki and Chase, having a feeling that the two will be the best of friends. She didn't mean to eavesdrop at their conversation but hearing Chase describe Yuuki as a turtle made her giggle. She giggled even more when Yuuki ate two worst flavor combinations of the jellybeans.

Giggling and walking side by side with Sherman and Chase, she watched Yuuki ran past her and announcing that she had found the auditorium.

As soon as she arrived at the orientation, chaos immediately greeted her. Michelle saw Yuuki mad and comforting a crying girl which turns out to be her roommate, Juniper. Her Libra instincts kicking in, she went over to them and calmly asked "May I ask what happened here?"

As she waits for anyone to answer, she started analysing the two male. First one was a tall boy in the back and Michelle immediately smiled towards him, already liking the fact that he decided to avoid getting tangled into the web of chaos. Or maybe he just doesn't really care? A tiny voice in the back of her mind suggested but shook it off. He doesn't look like that kind of person. I say he's more of a gentle giant who doesn't want to get judged that he's a bully because of his size.

Michelle then looked at the other male who looked so serious. She can sense an aura of straightforwardness, someone who doesn't like to joke around and maybe blunt. Ahh... he's the type of guy who loves to read books and think deeply. Based on what I'm seeing, he'll be a great member of the school committee. Very promising.

"I know that this isn't one of my problems but justice is something I always seek. Please tell me what happened here. I cannot bear to see someone crying, especially when it's my roommate"

Face the Flames...

TORIN CLAUD >> LEO

Smiling at his description of his sister, he followed him out of the dorm room and down the hall. "Laughing at everything is also my forte! Everything is funny somehow!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands out wide. As they walked, he wondered if he'd make a lot of friends here. Nikolaus seemed nice, and they seemed to hit off well. That was a plus! Seeing a girl that looked exactly like Nikolaus run up to them, he could only guess that this was his sister. When she asked who he was, he slightly blushed at her abrupt opinion on his appearance. The blush turned into a smile as he flashed her his pearly whites, "Torin. Torin Claud." He introduced himself.

"So, the Gemini Twins then, huh? That's really cool. I'm the Leo, by the way." He said, nodding to Natalie and smiling again. It was starting to grow on him; Torin the Leo! What a way to boost his already inflated ego!
...Conquer the Fire

@Polystical

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Xie >>> Cancer

That was most awkward.

Xie was the embodiment of awkward, after all. After her roommate had walked out, she chose to do one thing - have a nice, short rest. As such, she lay on the fine bed, opposite to the one her roommate was on. It was most comfortable. The redhead proceeded to rest her head to sleep...
... until a noise was heard.​

Rather curious, Xie chose to head out of the room to take a look. The sound resembled... crying. But who?​

Chase Flemming >> Sagittarius

Chase was startled when the Aries suddenly claimed that she would protect him. 'What part of our conversation lead her to this conclusions?' He asked himself internally, now trying to replay the scene in his head. But no matter how many times he thought about it, he could just not see it. 'What an enigma...I'm highly interested.' He thought, 'And besides, it's not like the thing she exclaimed was a bad thing. He could use protection, though he doubted she could provide it.'

When he finally admitted to her what exactly she reminded him of, he expected her to throw a tantrum, but what actually happened surprised him. Mostly, when he blurted out things like these, the person who he was talking about would get very angry with him. This was actually the main reason why he was beat up during his days in school with normal humans. The way Yuuki responded actually gained her respect from him, 'Maybe she is mature...'

"Chasey,"

He stared at her with a face mixed with confusion, worry, and regret. 'I take back everything.' And finally said, "That's a poor attempt of making a nickname for me. Nicknames are supposed to shorten one's name or to even make fun out of somebody. But that really just doesn't have any of those!" He told her, but then she started of him becoming an ally or some sort. He was startled, "W-Wait, is that your way of asking on wether I want to be your friend?" Yet, was ultimately ignored because she quickly ran from him and to the trash.

"Sure!" He called, hoping she heard before she said she was going ahead.

He arrived at the auditorium with Sherman and Michelle. He normally would have gotten involved with the girl Yuuki was trying to protect, after all, she was pretty much wearing a persona and was playing almost everyone. But for someoddreason, all his attention was directed to the two tallest people in the room. It didn't even relate to anything, but he immediately thought, 'Holy sugar cubes, they're freaking giants.'

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: ClaireRae
Gemini

divider4.png

Natalie grinned at Torin and wiggled her eyebrows at him. "Leo, huh? I can see that, mrroow!" She said and made kitty claws at him. Nikolaus openly gagged and rolled his eyes at her and she burst into raucous laughter. The male twin bumped Torin gently with his shoulder and gestured at his sister. "See, like a hyena." He whispered.

After a few minutes, Natalie finally stopped laughing and clapped her hands together. "So! Where the heck are we supposed to go? Orientation should be starting..." She trailed off for a second and went to check her watch before realizing she wasn't wearing one. "Soon I guess. So shall we get going, boys?" She suggested, wedging herself between the two guys and offering them each a crook of her arm.

@ShadyoFayx

Face the Flames...

TORIN CLAUD >> LEO

Laughing at Natalie as she made the cat claws towards him, he felt Nikolaus shove him and mention again the hyena thing. He nodded, "I see what you mean." He laughed and when Natilie asked where they were supposed to go, he shrugged, "I guess we could just head to the where we're supposed to go?" He then watched her put herself in the middle of them and put her arms out.

Laughing at this, he grabbed her arm and headed down the hallway. His smile hadn't left since he arrived at this school and that made everything so much better. This won't be too bad. He thought to himself. He already had friends and the year was just starting!
...Conquer the Fire

@Polystical

Isaac Sheppard
[spoili]
latest

[/spoili]
An old man, who seemed to be in his late fifties to earlier sixties, walked out on the large stage, making his way to the microphone stand that stood near the front of it. The auditorium, that was once full of chatter, began to quiet down as everyone noticed the man on the stage. Some recognized and some did not. Tapping the microphone, the noise that emitted from it instantly grabbed everyone's attention and the auditorium became silent, causing the man to smile. Clearing his throat, he began his sppech.

"Welcome, one and all, to Serendipity, school of constellations!" The sentence caused a short burst of applause and uproar before it quiet down again. "I am Isaac Sheppard, the current Headmaster of the school. To share a bit about myself, I have been teaching at Serendipity for over twenty-five years. I've just became the Headmaster last year, so I'm still fairly new to everything, like some of you are to this school." Isaac's piercing gaze landed on some of the students, lingering on the Zodiac Children. "Although, enough about me! We should talk more about the school, no?" He questioned, rhetorically of course.

"There's not really a need to go over rules and such for you should have gotten the paperwork for that when you received your dorm key," he informed everyone. "I'm going to talk about the expectations of you as a student and of us as faculty. We expect nothing but your very best and, in turn, you should expect the same from us. The purpose of this school is to inform you about who you are and where you come from as a Constellation Child. We are here to help you understand and accept yourself as who you are. But that can only take place if you cooperate with us." Isaac paused, eyes sweeping across his audience.

"Some of us are here because we have great shoes to fill and destinies to follow," he stated, eyes twinkling as he smiled softly. "Either way, we are here for you every step of the way, so don't you worry." There was another moment of silence as Isaac tried to rack his brain, making sure he didn't forget anything. "I believe that it is all. School officially starts tomorrow, so make sure you read up on the rules and aren't breaking any on the very first day! Also, if all of the Zodiac Children can meet me at the side entrance of the auditorium, I'd greatly appreciate it." Murmers broke out amongst the audience as they gossiped about the Zodiac Children and tried to see who they were, watching the side entrance with hawk eyes. "Orientation is over. You are all dismissed!" With that, students began to file out as Isaac exited the stage and made his way towards the side entrance, waiting patiently once he got there.

Another person was there as well. A young woman in fact. She leaned against the door frame, eyes closed. Isaac determined that she was in deep thought and left her alone. She'd come to when her future students came to meet her.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
sSW56Li.png

"And you better not tell me this is none of my business, because if someone's getting hurt right in front of my eyes, I'm not going to just stand around and do nothing about it!" Yuuki clenched her fists at the boy who had thrown the shy girl to the ground, and she wasn't the only one waiting impatiently for an explanation as to why, since Michelle had just rushed over here as well. "May I ask what happened here? I know that this isn't one of my problems but justice is something I always seek. Please tell me what happened here. I cannot bear to see someone crying, especially when it's my roommate."

Roommate? This crying girl was Michelle's roommate? Yuuki didn't get an answer to any of her questions though, as the doors to auditorium opened with a loud, creaky swing. She looked from the doors back to the boy, giving him an evil glare. "I'm letting you off the hook this time. But just know- I'm watching you." Yuuki grabbed the shy girl by the arm, and Michelle with her other, leading them away from the scene of the crime. She made the decision to sit by them, and invited Chase to join them when she spotted him entering the auditorium. "Yo! Chasey! Come sit by us!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in between Chase and Michelle, with the shy girl close by, Yuuki waited on the edge of her seat for orientation to start. For once, she had a rather serious look on her face. Soon, an older gentleman appeared on the stage, and approached the microphone. He tapped the microphone, and the whispers died down into silence.

This is it.

"Welcome, one and all, to Serendipity, school of constellations! I am Isaac Sheppard, the current Headmaster of the school. To share a bit about myself, I have been teaching at Serendipity for over twenty-five years. I've just became the Headmaster last year, so I'm still fairly new to everything, like some of you are to this school." The man's piercing gaze swept across the room, and Yuuki could have sworn he looked over at the four of them sitting together.

He... looked right at me.

While it was probably nothing, Yuuki found his powerful gaze a bit creepy. Like he was staring into her soul. A shiver ran down spine, and goosebumps appeared on her skin as he talked.

"There's not really a need to go over rules and such for you should have gotten the paperwork for that when you received your dorm key, so I'm going to talk about the expectations of you as a student and of us as faculty. We expect nothing but your very best and, in turn, you should expect the same from us. The purpose of this school is to inform you about who you are and where you come from as a Constellation Child. We are here to help you understand and accept yourself as who you are. But that can only take place if you cooperate with us. Some of us are here because we have great shoes to fill and destinies to follow," the old man smiled, making his earlier image as a creepy weird evil wizard disappear in Yuuki's mind. Still, something about that sentence made Yuuki uncomfortable. She did have big shoes to fill. She wondered if she would be able to. "Either way, we are here for you every step of the way, so don't you worry." Yuuki took comfort in that last part. She wasn't alone either. Their were Zodiac kids in the same situation as her.

"I believe that it is all. School officially starts tomorrow, so make sure you read up on the rules and aren't breaking any on the very first day! Also, if all of the Zodiac Children can meet me at the side entrance of the auditorium, I'd greatly appreciate it." Murmurs broke out amongst the audience as they gossiped about the Zodiac Children and tried to see who they were, watching the side entrance with hawk eyes. Yuuki didn't know why, but she shrunk back in her seat, doing her best to avoid being seen. She felt uncomfortable, and she didn't know why. Yuuki never minded attention. And she was usually quite confident, but she hadn't really realized just how important her role was. She wasn't just any other constellation daughter, she was an Aries. She was meant to be a leader to not only the minor constellations of sky, but the zodiac signs! The pressure was nerve-racking. Slowly, everyone filed out as the were dismissed, leaving only the zodiacs. Yuuki relaxed, knowing there would be significantly less eyes on her now. She stood up from her seat, ready to head toward the side entrance, but was quickly paralyzed as a realization popped up in her head.

"Waaaaait aaaaaa second!" She pointed to the shy girl with one hand and Chase with the other, "Why are you two still here!? Are you both Zodiacs!?" Yuuki knew that Michelle was, since she had introduced herself as the daughter of Libra, but she didn't know the others were. She was even more shocked to see both her roommate Mina and Sherman heading of towards the side. "This is crazy! Everyone I've met is a Zodiac! Come on guys, let's go!" Yuuki led the way with an energetic smile, waving at Mina and Sherman as she approached. "Hey Mina! Sherman! You guys didn't tell me you were Zodiac kids!" Yuuki knew that Sherman had already knew Michelle and Chase, and Mina seemed a bit confused, so she decided to introduce her to them. "Everyone, this is my roommate Mina! Isn't she super cute~?" Yuuki stood behind her and lifted up her pigtails, playing with her as though she were her little sister. "Mina, I'd like you to meet Sherman," she pointed to him, and then each person as she listed their names, "Chase, Michelle, and... um. I don't think I ever got your name." Yuuki looked at the shy girl, feeling bad for never asking what to call her.

@Adira @WhoopDau @★Under The Stars★ @Kitsune @DANAsaur @Midorikawa

newcreate.php

Sherman's focus was...in and out during the entire speech. There was bits and pieces that he caught, but majority of it went in one ear and out the other. Although, from the bits and pieces that he caught, it didn't sound like anything too important was being said anyway. All that the blonde needed to hear was the last part of the speech, which, fortunately enough, he did. Even if he didn't, he'd probably just follow all of the people that he'd met earlier in the day, possibly ask someone to clear it up for him. As everyone began to get up and move around, Sherman did the same thing, pushing himself to his feet. A yawn escaped his lips as he stretched his arms high above his head. Sitting still for a long amount of time made him feel stiff and it was the worse when he stood up, which is why he would always stretch in any way that he could. Finally relaxing, he began to head his way towards the side entrance, seeing two people already there: the Headmaster and a lady with vivid red hair. His mind began to come up with questions about her when said train of thought was wrecked by none other than Yuuki, who he had no clue was a Zodiac Child.
"Hey Mina! Sherman! You guys didn't tell me you were Zodiac kids!"

"Well, you never asked," Sherman responded in a deadpan voice. "I could say the same for you, as well!" He retorted as he began to ponder what Zodiac the brunette could be. The thought made his mind wander to what the other Zodiac Children were like, since Sherman hadn't met all of them. At least, he didn't think he did. At this point, he wasn't really sure anymore. Hearing Yuuki's voice once more, the young male returned his focus to the shorter girl. As she introduced her roommate to them and vice versa, he beamed brightly and gave her a small wave. She seems pretty cool. In fact, everyone here seems pretty cool, he thought to himself as Yuuki asked the sobbing girl from before what her name was. Curiosity getting the better of him, Sherman turned in a way that he could see the blue-haired girl, but also everyone else, waiting patiently for her to respond.

[ @ClaireRae @★Under The Stars★ ]​

Gemini

divider4.png

Fortunately the twins and Torin didn't have to wait long for the orientation to start and when they got into the auditorium they managed to sift through the crowd and sit together. "Am I the only one who thinks that old dude was a little bit creepy?" Nikolaus muttered as he and his sister walked to join the other Zodiac kids at side entrance. "And why are we the only constellations who have to attend this mini pow wow session?" Natalie grumbled suspiciously. Both the twins new that succeeding their parents was a big deal, but the other constellations were there to do that as well, so why the private meeting with the headmaster?

As they approached the side entrance they came upon a small cluster of who they assumed were Zodiacs as well. Nikolaus noticed the hot guy from before and sidled up next to him. "Hee-ey, sorry for the bump earlier, my vision was blinded from your beauty." He purred, wiggling his eyebrows. Nearby Natalie burst into guffaws at her brother's corny line leaning on Torin for support to avoid falling on the floor. Nikolaus shot her a glare over his shoulder and she made a 'zipping my lips' motion and tried to stop laughing but only managed to change her loud laughter to snickering.

Turning to Torin, Natalie gestured over her shoulder at Nikolaus. Now that her brother was gone it was time to do a little recon. "So, what d'you think about my brother? He's pretty cool right? Pretty...Cute?" Because of course she couldn't' outright ask him if he preferred the male experience over the female experience, so she needed to be subtle.
@ShadyoFayx @Kitsune

Mina Hazelwood>> Pisces

Mina had somehow stumbled upon a hallway resembling what she thought could be a passage to the auditorium. However as she was passing by she saw her roommate from earlier, oh what was her name again? Yu..yu.. Yuuki? Yeah that was it. Mina nodded to herself as she watched the overly excited girl guarding this crying girl. Something didn't seem right about the crying girl and Mina made a mental note to stay clear of her. Yuuki reminded Mina of an overly excited puppy dog who couldn't wait for you to pet it. It was kind of adorable actually. Hadn't that been what she had told her this morning? That Mina was adorable? The taller girl shrugged and followed from a distance as they entered the auditorum. Yuuki had a group of people following close behind her and she beckoned to a boy who ran past her and Mina stopped to let him pass. She took a seat in the middle and listened patiently to the man explain all the ins and outs of the school. Afterwards as Mina gathered her bag to leave she was caught by Yuuko in her excited voice and Mina giggled a bit before turning to talk to Yuuki and her pals. "Hello Yuuki, I'm terribly sorry I didn't tell you earlier.. However you didn't give me much time to introduce myself" she smiled and giggled before continuing "Shall we start over? Hey I'm Mina and I'm the Pisces zodiac." She said this not only to Yuuki but to the others standing around Yuuki. Her eyes settled on the boy who had ran past her earlier and she smiled before looking away. Mina was never shy but around cute boys she tended to act well.. Shy and embarrassing. She looked at Yuuki who now was playing with her blonde locks and giggled as she called Mina "cute" again. "Thank you Yuuki." She said with a shy smile.

Face the Flames...

TORIN CLAUD >> LEO

Walking into the auditorium with Nikolaus and Natalie. While listening to the man, he heard Nikolaus' comment on the man and he agreed. He did seem rather odd. What more, it seemed odd that the Zodiac Children were being singled out. After the talk was over, and the other students started to filter out, he found himself in the same room as the other Zodiac Children. It was good to finally see them, even though he wasn't sure who they all were. Natalie started to laugh and leaned on him for support which made him laugh. He was taken off guard though as she asked him about her brother. Did he think he was cute? Putting his head side to side, he thought about his answer. Nikolaus WAS cute, he'd have to admit. But so whas his sister. "Yeah. He's cute." He admitted. He wasn't lying. There was something about Nikolaus that made him think that way.

Torin looked over at the male Gamini to see him talking to another person. He smiled at everything that was in this room. Things were going to be interesting, he could tell.

...Conquer the Fire

@Polystical

newcreate.php
"Hee-ey, sorry for the bump earlier, my vision was blinded from your beauty."

Sherman blinked owlishly as a boy that looked about his age sidled up to him. He had to crane his neck slightly to look at the brunet for he was a few inches taller than he was. Looks like I won't be catching the girl's name, he thought as he subtly analyzed the male before him. Although, I don't think I really mind that. As the brunet's words sunk in, Sherman's eyes widen as he continued to stare at him, remembering what happened earlier that day. Oh yeah! He's that guy from the dorm building!, he thought before realizing that he was just practically called beautiful. Before he could respond, laughter broke out from somewhere, making Sherman curious. He watched the small exchange between the male and a female that looked like him. Instantly, he knew that they were twins, which led to the conclusion that they were Geminis. Focusing back on the conversation at hand, the blonde couldn't help the smile that marred his face. He couldn't blame the female for laughing so loudly. I mean, it was pretty funny.

"Don't have to be sorry," he responded. "I'm Sherman, by the way. Scorpio," he said, introducing himself. He wondered if his assumptions were correct about what zodiac the taller boy was. "What's your name?"

[ @Polystical
I feel like this was terrible >.<]​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Robert Frost >> Virgo
Robert sat quietly listening to the head honcho's relatively short introductory speech. It was all very standard stuff, up until the point where he asked the Zodiacs to stay afterwards. Robert sat there wincing as most of the other students got up and left. "Yeah, thanks a lot. Not enough being twice the height of almost everyone here, I'm also somehow else a special little snowflake." He muttered under his breath. "Why couldn't I have been the kid of the Big Dipper or some shit."

Once most of the other students filed out, he noticed the few handfuls left. Several were people he had already met. "Great. More of these damn jokers." He muttered as he walked past them as they stood there in a clutch like morons. "Oh, isn't my brother so cuuuute! No! ou are so super duper cute!" He mocked in a nasally tone in a hushed voice as he walked by the group. "Today is not the day for this sort of shit. I'm hungry, tired, and just not in the mood for all this teen bullshit."

He made his way over to the headmaster and his lady friend to wait for the others to get their shit into gear and walk a few feet away like they had been asked to.

• Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
Status
Not open for further replies.