Serendipity: School of Constellations

Status
Not open for further replies.
newcreate.php
Sherman had exited their dorm room, shutting the door behind them once Chase was out as well. Standing in the middle of the hallway, the blonde fished out the map that he brought and unfolded it so he could start figuring out which routes to take. He held the map a bit away from him as his eyes scanned the page, reading the letters and words that was printed upon it. "So we're here, which is the dorms....obviously," he stated out loud as he tapped the paper with his finger. "And the auditorium is...near the courtyard and such," he said as he traced a path on the map with his finger. This should be easy then!, he thought. Beaming brightly, he lifted his gaze from the map and focused it in front of him. "Onward!" He exclaimed before making his way down the hallway. It felt like they were on an adventure, much like Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit.

It was silent as the two made their way to orientation. Sherman was engrossed into the map that he held, hoping that they were heading the right way. If he was reading the map correctly, they should be getting closer to the auditorium. Turning a corner, the silence that enveloped them was soon broken by a feminine voice. Eyebrows furrowed in confusion, the Scorpio looked up to see a brunette running up to them, waving her arms. He blinked owlishly when she stopped in front of them and asked for their map. Guess we're not the only ones who gets lost, he thought. "Uh, yeah, sure!" Handing over the map to her, he wondered if she was another Zodiac. "I'm guessing you're trying to find orientation, too, huh? You could join us, if you want, since we're heading their ourselves," Sherman suggested, gesturing between him and Chase.

[ @WhoopDau & @ClaireRae ]​

sSW56Li.png

"Uh, yeah, sure," the blonde said, handing over his map.

Yuuki was amazed by the sheer size of it unfolded. She had to stretch out her arms fairly wide to get a good view of the layout. She studied it carefully, but it seemed somewhat off to her. Of course, she didn't realize that she was holding it upside down until it was too late. She tried to smoothly transition it to right-side up, but the giant paper flopped about, making it look like she was wrestling with a fish.

"Um. Sorry. Just. Gotta.... Get this the right... Waaay," she struggled with it some more, but eventually got it upright, "-there!"

Yuuki once again let her eyes scan the map, but since she actually had no idea where she was at the moment, she had no use of the map, since there was no "you are here" sign. Yuuki cursed herself in her head once more, feeling awkward for having to ask where they were at the moment. Thankfully, the blonde saved her from that embarrassment.

"I'm guessing you're trying to find orientation, too, huh? You could join us, if you want, since we're heading their ourselves."

Once again, Yuuki got lucky.

"Oh! Thank you very much, I think I will! I'm Yuuki by the way! What are your names?" She asked, handing back the map, a little bit more crumpled than it was before.

@WhoopDau @Kitsune

Michelle Fairchild >> Libra

Michelle stayed in her room for a couple of minutes, thinking about not attending the orientation but her duty as a libra prevents her from not attending. "And I thought I can sleep all day..." she mumbled to herself after grabbing a bunch of sweets and heading out of her room. "Now.. the courtyard... ah.. there it is!" she exclaimed, pointing on her very large map and looked around to know if she's really on the right direction. "then the auditorium must be a few feet from here"

She was very focused on the map in her hands that she didn't noticed a group of teens ahead of her. "A few more feet and I'll be-- Ahh!!" she screamed, crashing over the group and realized that her body was on top of a person who she can't identify because he or she was covered by the half of her ripped map. "Oh my Zodiacs, I'm so sorry!!!" Michelle apologized, quickly getting off of the person and ripped the map once again due to her frantic movements. "Zodiacs, I'm so sorry!! I'm really sorry. uhm.. I was just looking for the auditorium and uhm.. the map was on the way and I didn't see you guys.. Oh Zodiacs.. uhm..uhm.."

Michelle is panicking right now and she didn't know what to do. First day here in school and she already created a mess. Thinking that she immediately made someone unhappy, she quickly rummaged through her little bag of sweets and pulled out a bag of jellybeans. "Uhm..here..you guys can have it as a compensation for crashing onto you. Just please don't be mad at me.." she mumbled with her head down low and her cheeks getting red out of embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Face the Flames...

TORIN CLAUD >> LEO

Hearing his reponse, he smirked. Torin guessed it wasn't all what it seemed to be. To have to succeed their parents seems so impossible. When Nikolaus asked if HE was ready to be the next Leo, Torin shook his head and laughed slightly at the cat claws that he was making. "Eh. I guess it would be cool, but I'd rather spend my days rocking out instead of being a star that doesn't have fans." He said with a smirk. His mother had always told him to aim for the stars, but he never thought she was being literal. Looking around the small dorm room, he decided to unpack his things. He pulled out his bedding and began to make the bed once more and started to pull out some things to possibly hang on the wall. Pictures of home, some rock posts and some fantasy posters. His interests were clearly all over the board.

Thinking back on whether of not he really wanted to be the next Leo, he concluded that he didn't. "I don't think I'd make that good of a Leo." He said aloud. His father was full of ego and was prideful in everything he did. Torin wasn't. He was much more conscious of how others' perceived him. Sure, he was funny and outgoing like a Leo should be, but he didn't have what his father had. He wasn't his father. Why was he chosen to be the next Leo? You're an only child dumbass... He answered himself harshly. Sighing, he sat back down on the bed and looked at his roommate, "So now what? When do we get things started?"
...Conquer the Fire

@Polystical

Chase Flemming >> Sagittarius

Chase was a bit dissappointed that they were actually getting to the auditorium with so much ease, he was expecting something humerous would at least happen. Though, it went by pretty smoothly. That was until they met a brunette girl, who he assumed was also going to the orientation, because they were pretty much on the route towards the auditorium. What startled him, however, was the fact that the girl was actually lost. 'What unbelievable luck!' He thought. Once she took the map, he chuckled at the fact that she held it upside down. Obviously having trouble with the oversized piece of paper, he wondered why he didn't just help her. He decided it was probably because if was amusing and cute.

"I'm guessing you're trying to find the orientation, too, huh? You could join us, if you want, since we're heading there ourselves."

Chase nodded in agreement, what was the harm of having another person join the party. Plus, for some unknown reason, he felt the need to protect and spoil her like an older brother. Which was extremely weird, since he doesn't actually have a sibling. He wondered about this while she asked for their names, "Chase Flemming" He answered simply. It then hit him like a ton of bricks, "Ah,
I see! You remind me of-"
It was weird, it didn't happen often; when metaphorical sayings actually felt real. But it did happen, and he didn't know why. It wasn't long before all he could see was the ground. 'Well then...Okay...Alright. This makes perfect sense.' His thoughts and the searing pain he felt on his face distracted him of the muffled apologies the person on top of him was spouting.

Slowly placing his hands on the ground, and then lifting his face upwards, he finally saw the face of his accidental attacker. Even though he was angry at the flustered girl, the female seemed really regretful of what she did, plus she ripped her map in half. She also offered him a supposed peace offering, "I'm good. Though a napkin would be much appreciated."

@Kitsune @ClaireRae @DANAsaur

Robert Frost >> Virgo
By the time that Robert had made his way into the orientation building, several other people were already there. "Good God. Are all these people Under five foot eight?" He muttered under his breath. "I feel like the jolly green fucking giant." That was when he noticed that a few other students were talking to him. "Oh... Hey, I'm Robert Frost. And before you ask, yes like the poet." He spoke quietly and no doubt the others had a hard time hearing him. He crossed his arms and looked down towards the ground in the middle of the small group that began forming.

"God, I feel like a moron. I'm a good foot taller than most of these people and I stick out like a mountain among pebbles." He thought to himself. He stood there in relative silence watching and listening to the others simply thinking about what they were saying, among other things. Which was his roommate? Oh, that girl is actually quite cute. He analysed each thing they said, and thought of various responses he could use, but he did not speak unless ultimately directly spoken to.

• Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
newcreate.php

"Oh! Thank you very much, I think I will! I'm Yuuki by the way! What are your names?"

"Sherman Williams, at your service," Sherman introduced himself with a bright smile. He was getting ready to continue their journey when someone else appeared out of nowhere. What the hell? This is like walking through the grass in every single Pokémon game that's ever been made, the blonde thought as he watched the exchange between Chase and the new girl. He bit back his laughter from seeing the frantic girl quickly jump from the brunet, who got up in a more slow fashion. The accidental tackle itself was amusing enough, but the aftermath only added onto it. Muffling his manic giggles with a tan hand, the teen's blue eyes showed his amusement, dancing with the laughter that he was trying so hard to hold.

"Unfortunately, I don't have any napkins on me," Sherman stated as Chase asked for one, shrugging his shoulders as he finally ceased his giggling fit. He reached out for the bag of jellybeans that was still being presented to them as compensation, plucking them gently out of the blue-haired girl's hands. "No need to be embarrassed, by the way. Everyone crashes into someone at least once in their life," the blonde reassured the girl as he began to eat the jellybeans that were offered to them. "Seeing that your map is ripped in half," he began, glancing at said paper, "I suppose you'll be joining us as well?" He tilted his head in question, waiting for an answer. Man, these jellybeans are amazing.

[ @WhoopDau & @ClaireRae & @DANAsaur ]​

Last edited by a moderator:
sSW56Li.png

The boys introduced themselves to her, the one with the dark brown hair going first.

"Chase Fleming," he told her quite simply.

"Sherman Williams, at your service," the other boy introduced himself with a smile.

"Well it's very nice to meet you both! Thanks again for letting me tag along!"

Chase spoke suddenly, some sort of realization appearing on his face, "Ah,
I see! You remind me of-"

He was cut short, because as they turned the corner, someone else did too, knocking Chase over in the process and toppling over him with a thud, the sound of paper ripping simultaneously. Yuuki and Sherman had avoided the collision, but it seems as though Chase wasn't quite as lucky. They all got a good look at the perpetrator, and Yuuki was not pleased by what she saw- It was a pretty girl, who seemed to be about the same age as them, maybe older, but she seemed to be a bit shorter than they were. As she got up, her blue hair seemed to flow freely, shining like the finest silk. She blinked her blue eyes, which matched her hair perfectly, and Yuuki admired her long lashes. She had a look and air of elegance, even if her recent actions might make you think otherwise.

Uuuggh. Why'd a girl like her have to show up? She's so pretty!

"Zodiacs, I'm so sorry!! I'm really sorry. uhm.. I was just looking for the auditorium and uhm.. the map was on the way and I didn't see you guys.. Oh Zodiacs.. uhm..uhm.."

This girl sure did like the word zodiacs. Yuuki felt a bit bad for her, as she looked so painfully sorry, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Yuuki grabbed the torn map and folded it silently as the girl was busy apologizing. She could probably just fix it with tape later.

The girl then pulled out a what looked to be a bag of jellybeans. "Uhm..here..you guys can have it as a compensation for crashing onto you.
Just please don't be mad at me.."

Now Yuuki felt even worse. This girl must really have some serious self esteem issues to think they would actually be mad at her.

"I'm good. Though a napkin would be much appreciated," Chase declined the offering as he sat up.

This shocked Yuuki, as she could never imagine declining an offering of jellybeans, and both she and Sherman reached to take of a few.

"Unfortunately, I don't have any napkins on me," Sherman retorted back.

Yuuki ignored them, and thanked the girl for her offering, "These look really good! But nobody's mad at you. In fact, Chase should consider himself lucky to be running into so many pretty girls!" Yuuki poked a bit of fun at the situation, hoping she would take it well.

Sherman came up to the blue-haired girl to add in something, and Yuuki walked over to Chase to make sure he was alright too. She scoped him out, but he looked just fine other then seeming to be a bit peeved.

"I don't see why you would need a napkin. There's no dirt on you. In fact, these hallways look like they're meticulously cleaned."

"I suppose you'll be joining us as well?" Yuuki overheard Sherman talk to the girl, and she smiled at the prospect.

"Yeah! You might as well since we're all headed there! The more the merrier, right? C'mon Sherman, lead the way!"

@WhoopDau @Kitsune @DANAsaur

Michelle Fairchild >> Libra

Michelle just stood in her spot and let out a huge sigh of relief as she heard the girl say that she didn't get anyone mad. "Good.." Michelle breathed, her muscles relaxing and her pounding heart calming down, feeling a huge weight on her shoulders suddenly lifted. She wasn't really used to displease anyone nor make anyone mad because of her. "I really thought I messed up your morning. I'm really sorry for crashing into you. To tell you the truth, this is the first time I crashed into someone..so..uhm.. sorry~" she apologized deeply and bowed her head.

She then looked at them with a sweet smile, the bag of jellybeans still in her head as she looked at the trio. My, what a lovely bunch she thought to herself.

The first one she noticed was the guy she crashed into: dark brown hair, dark blue eyes and a bit skinny. Michelle felt a sense of truth in him and a bit justice. Hmm.. I think he'll be a good friend

Michelle then looked at the cute girl and immediately liked her. One of her weaknesses were something cute and she's certain that if the two of them will be friends, she'll spoil her to death. I better watch out for this one or I won't be able to control myself to give her sweets

Last but not the least, she looked at the auburn haired male, his tan skin complementing his appearance. She can feel her superficial side getting the best of her. Why is he a beauty? Zodiacs, his blue eyes seems to twinkle like the ocean.

"I'm Michelle Fairchild by the way, daughter of Libra
" she introduced, taking out a napkin out of her purse with one hand while the other was still holding the sweets. She then gave the napkin to the brunette before turning to the guy with ocean blue eyes and the cute girl "I would love to join you if that's alright." she said with a sweet smile, giving the bag of jellies to the cute girl and whispered "I'm not as pretty as you but thank you. Accept these sweets as a token of my gratitude"

Last edited:

Chase could only sigh at the fact that Sherman was laughing at him. He wasn't mad either, because he knew that he'd probably be laughing his face off too, if the situation was switched. But right now, the only thing he wanted was to clean his face, which had a small few cuts that littered across his cheek and a side of his forehead. Unfortunately, nobody seemed to have napkins on them, and wiped some blood with his sleeve. Only hearing what Yuuki had to say because he wanted to get his mind off the pain, "Am I really? Because I honestly don't feel like it."

The feeling in his face really didn't want to forgive her, but for some odd reason, his mouth said otherwise. "It's alright." What? What is this sorcery? Why the fudge sticks would he say that? He decided then and there, that females were just scary and powerful in general. He shook in momentary fear, 'Are you a demon?!'

He was snapped out of his nightmare when Yuuki approached him, 'Do you practice the dark arts too?' He asked internally, too scared to actually say so out loud. "I don't see why you would need a napkin. There's no dirt on you. In fact, these hallways look like they're meticulously cleaned." She said, and he stared at her in response.

"But I don't care if I don't have dirt on my face, I just wanted a napkin. Even if it's no longer neccesary."
He said stubbornly, "Plus, I dislike jellybeans."

• Love
Reactions: ClaireRae
sSW56Li.png

"I'm Michelle Fairchild by the way, daughter of Libra," the girl introduced herself, and Yuuki was glad to finally be able call her by her name. She was also surprised to hear she was a daughter of one of the zodiac signs, just like her!

"Nice to meet you Michelle! I'm Yuuki, I'm the daughter of Aries," she pointed to the boys, introducing the blonde first, "This is Sherman. And the one who ran into you," she teased, pointing at at the brown haired boy, "is Chase."

"But I don't care if I don't have dirt on my face, I just wanted a napkin. Even if it's no longer neccesary." He said stubbornly, "Plus, I dislike jellybeans."

This boy was really starting to get on her nerves. It wasn't so much the fact the wanted a napkin that annoyed her, but his dislike for the sweet treats.

Michelle quietly handed Yuuki the bag of jellybeans, whispering "I'm not as pretty as you but thank you. Accept these sweets as a token of my gratitude"

This girl was definitely some sort of goddess. She was beautiful, humble, and kind. Not as pretty as her though? She was also most likely crazy. Yuuki focused her attention back to Chase as Sherman and Michelle walked in front of them. She noticed the tiny cuts of his face, and she decided to offer some advice.

"You should lick your finger and put some saliva on those cuts. Wet wounds heal faster. They don't too bad though," she talked, remembering what he had almost said earlier, "You were about to say something before you were so easily knocked over. Something about me reminding you of someone?"

She was curious now, but she could probably guess his answer- My little sister; My little niece; My cute little neighbor- Someone little at least. She had a witty retort at the ready in case he did list one of those, or something similar.

@WhoopDau @Kitsune @DANAsaur

Taurus.png

"Are you cold?" Taurus asked Juniper. "If you're cold then you should dress more warmly. I guess since orientation starts soon and the dorms are a bit away I could lend you my hoodie," he offered. When one was cold they would occasionally stutter due difficulty moving because they were well cold. He had experienced it once when he was little and they went to visit his aunt in Alaska. It had actually entertained him, as did teeth chattering. "And to answer your question: Yes this is orientation. I'm Taurus." Unlike other he saw no point to state he was the child of Taurus. It was his name and if they couldn't figure that out then they needed to raise their intelligence levels. He then looked to Robert. "Is that an important poet to know?" He had never heard of the poet. He knew of those such as Donne and Behn but not Robert Frost.

@Potatocat @★Under The Stars★

Juniper Quarius Font.png
Juniper looked at Taurus. Is he stupid or something? Do I look like I'm cold? I'm not shivering or something. I don't even have goosebumps on my skin. Despite what Juniper thought was stupidity, she continued her act. "U-Um... I'm not cold... I... I'm just a little shy. T-That's really it. Though, thank you so much for offering." Juniper awkwardly bowed. I swear... All of these people are idiots. There's no way that they'll ever figure me out. Juniper looked around and didn't really find anyone more interesting to interact with. So... She decided to create a bit of her own drama to make things a bit more exciting.

Juniper walked up behind Taurus and put her head and her boobs on his back. "T-Taurus... I'm scared that I'm not going to fit in. D-Do you think I'll be okay? I'm scared that people are going to hate me for being so shy... I don't want to be scared anymore. W-Will you comfort me?" As Juniper stuck her head in his back, she had a wicked grin on her face. Let the games begin.

Robert Frost >> Virgo
Robert watched as Juniper began her little act and the only thought that moved through his head was, "What a bitch." Shaking his head to clear his thoughts and turning them towards Taurus. "Two woods diverged by the woods and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." He chuckled to himself. "My father was a big fan, as you could probably tell from how he named me after the man. Oh, and that sweet little tart hanging off your back is playing you for a fool. She has a coldness deep inside herself. Deep in her chest." He gave Juniper a sly smile and a wink. "Comprenez-vous ma pensée?"

Last edited:
Taurus.png

"I'm not an idiot. Someone who is as shy as she claims wouldn't go clinging onto someone. Especially someone of the opposite gender. And a stutter condition works differently than if someone was cold, which is why I assumed you were cold. But the moment you said it's because you're shy, I knew you were faking it," he responded to the two, pushing her from his body. "Now go throw yourself on someone else. I don't care to deal with troublesome girls. I'm not here to play your little games," he made a shooing motion. A girl that liked to fake something was just a pain for him, and he hoped so much that she backed off and left him alone.

Nikolaus and Natalie Voss
Gemini

divider4.png

Nikolaus Voss

Nikolaus shrugged and then remembered that there was an orientation that they were supposed to attend, and he was also suppose to meet up with Natalie. Glancing at Torin, Nikolaus figured they could pick her up along the way so he didn't have to ditch his roommate. He wondered if Natalie was getting along with her own roommie.

"We head to orientation, I guess?" He said, sliding off the bed and heading to the door. He turned back to Torin and grinned. "I'm glad you're not one of those gung ho daddy's boy types, cause I'm quite sure I would have stabbed myself in the ears if I had to deal with that type of constellation." He joked and opened the door and gestured for Torin to leave before him.

"My sister should be waiting for us downstairs, so we can head to the orientation together and you can meet her." He chattered on happily.

Natalie Voss
After waiting a minute or two for her roommate to respond, Natalie shifted uncomfortably before slowly inching her way out of the room. "I have somewhere to be...So bye! See you at orientation!" She said quickly before sprinting away. She reached the rendezvous point within a matter of minutes and took a few minutes to ponder her silent roommate. That was kinda creepy...She thought as she waited for her brother to appear.

[Tagged: @Crow @ShadyoFayx ]​

Face the Flames...

TORIN CLAUD >> LEO

Oh yeah. Orientation. That was a thing, he guessed. Shrugging, he needed to Nikolaus, "Sure. Why not get accustomed to where our doom lies!" He said, over-dramatizing "doom." He laughed then at what his roommate had said. There was no way in hell that he was a daddy's boy. In fact, he hardly knew his father. He wasn't about to be excited to take some strangers place in the stars. He did have to admit though that once he was in Leo, he was going to change things up a bit. Party in the stars! Smiling to himself, he followed Nikolaus out of the room and into the hallway.

As they went into the hallway, he realized that he really had no idea how to get back here. Maybe he should pay attention to the hallway and things around the room. He also hoped that his sister would like him. He would like to be friends with everyone. "So. Is your sister nice?"
...Conquer the Fire

@Polystical

Reactions: Mundane Monster

He raised an eyebrow to Yuuki, when she started to tease him on the fact that he was run over by a girl, "Do not overestimate my strength, girl. I'm very weak physically." He stated in a matter of fact kind of way. He disliked that people would just assume men to be strong, he was a prime example of the opposite. Something he didn't mind at all. Especially since he thought the pay off was his intelligence, which he valued more than brawns.

When the Aries soon to be, suggested he licked his wounds, he became annoyed. 'I'm very sensitive to pain, how dare she even suggest something so crazy!' But stopped himself from commenting when he realized she couldn't have possibly known. She also then, reminds him of what he was going to say earlier. "Ah, of course! You remind me of my neighbor's pet turtle. Always wanting attention, and snapping at people when his owner is angered at them. He's also very helpless when on his shell, like yourself when placed in the middle of a hallway and given a map."

sSW56Li.png

"Do not overestimate my strength, girl. I'm very weak physically."

As usual, Yuuki completely misunderstood what the other person was trying to say. In this case, she took it as Chase asking for help. She nodded her head in understanding, even though she really didn't.

"Right! I'll protect you then! Don't worry about it at all, if you need help, just call Yuuki!"

She pointed to herself with her thumb, puffing out her chest in pride. She wasn't that strong physically either, but her determination and spirit never let her give up, and she certainly would never let one of her friends get hurt.

"You remind me of my neighbor's pet turtle. Always wanting attention, and snapping at people when his owner is angered at them. He's also very helpless when on his shell, like yourself when placed in the middle of a hallway and given a map."

Yuuki stopped walking, her face turned expressionless in shock. Slowly, her cheeks puffed up, her face turned red, and her hands slowly balled into fists. She stayed like that before starting to shake, until finally-

"...pffft...Pfffhahahaahahahaaahaa!"

The air she was holding in escaped in a bundle of laughter, and she clutched at her sides, bending over in the pain, until it finally died down into a giggle.

"You..pfft. You're actually... so... right. Wow. Huh. That's definitely the first time I heard that one, but it was spot on. You must be really good at figuring people out."

Yuuki nodded her head in both agreement and out of respect. She realized then that this guy was going to be a good friend of hers, whether he liked it or not.

"Chasey," she gave him a nickname right off the bat, knowing it would probably annoy him a bit. He was fun to annoy though, and seemed to be full of smart retorts. "I'm making you my new ally at this school. If you're in trouble I'll help you out, but you have to do the same for me okay?"

Yuuki smiled her widest, brightest smile she could muster and gave him a thumbs up before popping a few jellybeans in her mouth. She praised herself in her head for looking and acting cool (even though that was currently up to this guy to decide.)

Yeah! Go Yuuki! You definitely have shocked him by how cool you are! He's speechless! Great j-

That was, she was "cool" until she realized she had just gotten the two worst flavors of jellybeans at the same time.

"BLAUGH! Gross! Gross!"

She spit out the two jellybeans into her hand, affirming that they were indeed the two worst flavors.

"Uuuugh. Cinnamon and Coffee? Double gross!"

She looked around for a trashcan, and spotting one at the end of the hallway ahead of them. She ran past Chasey (she decided to call him that from now on), Michelle, and Sherman, dumping her slightly chewed jellybeans in the trash. She wiped her hand on her skirt, making sure it was clean. Since she was right next to the corner of the hallway, she stuck her head out to see what was around it.

The auditorium! And there's some others waiting for the doors to open! They must be going to orientation too.

Yuuki turned with enthusiasm to her the little group she was walking with, "The auditorium's right there! I'm gonna go say hi to everyone!" Not bothering to say goodbye (since they'd arrive there soon too), she ran ahead of them towards the group of people. She slowed once she came into earshot, overhearing a boy say something as he pushed a girl to the ground.

"Now go throw yourself on someone else. I don't care to deal with troublesome girls. I'm not here to play your little games."

Yuuki stood there for a half a second in complete and total shock, unable to understand why someone would want to push someone around like that, and say something so mean. Then, her instincts kicked in, and she rushed over to the girl without thinking, trying to comfort her and get her back on her feet.

"Oh my god! Are you okay? You poor thing!"

The girl had tears in her eyes, and she seemed so shy. What on earth could she have done to deserve being pushed to the ground? Yuuki helped her stand up, and wrapped her arms around her comfortingly.

"Why would anyone..." Yuuki swiveled her head to glare at the boy who pushed her, shooting invisible laser beams at him with her eyes. In a monstrous voice she attacked him- "YOU. WHAT ON EARTH DID THIS POOR GIRL DO TO DESERVE THIS FROM YOU, HUH?" Yuuki took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. "And you better not tell me this is none of my business, because if someone's getting hurt right in front of my eyes, I'm not going to just stand around and do nothing about it!"

@WhoopDau @Kitsune @DANAsaur @Midorikawa @Potatocat @★Under The Stars★

Robert Frost >> Virgo
"Oh shit." Robert muttered under his breath as another girl blasted into the room and began her tirade against Taurus. It was all he could do to not laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation. "Poor bastard." He thought to himself as he slowly backed away from what might just turn into a nuclear engagement of teenage emotions. He wanted nothing to do with this sort of thing. He didn't feel it was right to be overtly violent with anyone, but then again the girl was trying to tug at the poor man's heart strings like he was a harp that she was going to toss off a cliff. Now a safe distance away, he returned to his thoughts. "God. More short people. Short people everywhere."

Status
Not open for further replies.