Serendipity: School of Constellations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face the Flames...

TORIN CLAUD >> LEO

Pulling up to the large school building, Torin found himself suddenly very nervous to be here. This was a lot on his mind; he had to take his father's place as Leo, make friends, not fail school, and hopefully life a normal life. He wasn't old enough for all this yet. Shaking his head, he tried to shake his fear and looked at his mother who was smiling at him. She seemed to be tearing up, which was the last thing that Torin needed right now. Shaking his head, he gave her a weird look, "Oh no. You're not going to cry are you?"

"So what if I am? My little boy is going off to some elite school to take his father's place! Of course I am going to cry!" She said as the tears started to fall down her face. Sighing, Torin reached his arms around and embraced his mother.

"I am going to be fine, mom. You have to let me go, okay? We talking about this."

"I know. I know. I am just...going to miss you, that's all." She said, sucking in a breath to stop herself from crying even more. Nodding to her, Torin got out of the vehicle and grabbed his bags that were in the back. After finally saying a final goodbye to his mother, he turned around and headed towards the front of the school to get registered and everything. He had had all the papers signed by his mother already, so she didn't need to be there exactly.

After getting registered and checked in, he recieved his room number and key. He looked at the sheet that stated his room mate. Nickolaus Voss? Interesting name. With his chin up, he headed towards the room and hopefully meeting his new room mate.
...Conquer the Fire

Juniper Quarius Font.png
Juniper had gotten tired of the car ride real fast. She was tired of looking out the window and seeing all the things she normally sees. Fancy cars, fancy houses, fancy landscaping... It was all so boring to her. She lived in this area for a long time and all the fancy stuff got boring. Very quickly. For some reason, really fancy amenities just didn't click with her. She didn't really enjoy them. She sighed as she continued looking out the window. "Madam, is something wrong?" Juniper turned towards her mother. Oh yeah... She's in the car too... "Nothing. I'm... Just thinking." Juniper turned back to the window and remembered how tired of the car ride she was. Ugh... This is taking too long. She turned her eyes towards the front mirror of the car, so that she could see a fraction of her mother's face. But at least I get to spend a little time with her. Juniper loved her real mother. She loved her... But she wasn't sure how to go about showing it. If she showed it in front of her 'mother', then he would get mad at her. If it was in front of father, she was sure he probably would be indifferent. He didn't have a hatred for her like 'mother' did.

"Madam, we're almost there." Juniper turned towards the front of the car and saw an amazing school building. She wasn't sure why she was so mesmerized by such a small building, but the way the light reflected off the building was almost... The only way she could put it into words was... 'ethereal'. But... As she approached the school, she also noticed a small number of students entering the school. There was a large number of people walking into the school, many whom she couldn't help, but laugh at. A slender, tan boy who seemed pretty energetic about this. Some twins who seemed too clingy... She hoped she wouldn't have to deal with a case of incest at the school. In the school parking lot, she noticed a different girl. Well... She's definitely poor. She laughed at her own joke. She has to drive her own car. She also noticed a pretty boring-looking boy who seemed to be saying goodbye to someone really old. Ew... Is that his dad? I sure hope not.

By the time she had finished all of her mean thoughts about the students that she saw, she had to exit the car. "Madam, I'll be inside with your bags in a minute." Juniper started to walk and then realized that she could help her mother. Even just by getting a really small, rolling bag. She walked back over to her mother. "Maid, I need you to hand me that large suitcase right there." She pointed to the largest suitcase in the entire car. "No no. It's alright madam, I'll get it." Juniper looked at her insistingly. Mother... I'm trying to help you... Please let me. "It doesn't matter whether you want to or not, I said I want that bag. So give it to me." Her mother looked pained for a second and then realized the true nature of her action. Her mother smiled at her as she handed her the bag. "Here you are madam." Juniper just walked away with a flip of her hair, but after she had turned around, she had smiled sweetly.

When she entered the building, she saw a number of the students she saw earlier getting their room keys and all of their other things like a map of the campus and whatnot. Juniper had already memorized the campus because she knew that if she was going to impress people, she needed to have something that no one else was likely to have. And she thought that the 'something' she needed was a photographic memory. She smirked as she approached the receptionist at the front desk. When she spoke to her, she suddenly flipped into sweet, innocent girl mode. "Umm... Hi there. M-My name's J-J-Juniper Quarion. C-Could you please give me my room key and such? A-And where is orientation?" The receptionist smiled sweetly at her. "Oh... Alright. Juniper Quarion... Juniper Qu- Ah! Alright. Here's your room key." She handed her a white card with the number '105' on it. "Here's your map of the campus and orientation will be held at 9:35. Thank you!" But where is orientation? I just asked you that! "U-Umm... T-Thank you." She kept up her innocent personality until she turned a corner. Her mother had also finally caught up to her.

"Mot- Maid, I'll show you where my room is. Please follow me." Juniper carried the large, rolling suitcase behind her which contained a large number of decorations for the room. She was going to make the place just like hers. Her roommate wasn't going to object, or... Things might happen. Juniper kept a smiling face the entire way in case she ran into any students. She didn't want to come off as unapproachable. She wanted to make as many follow- friends as possible. In the case that she made enemies... She laughed at the thought of making enemies. No way... No one couldn't like someone like me. I'm practically perfect in every way.

When she did finally reach her dorm room, she opened it with her room key and found it empty. Oh yay! No one's here yet! That means I can start decorating uninterrupted! She looked at her mother. "You may set the bags on my bed for now." She decided to take the bed on the right, since she thought her left side looked better while she was sleeping. I sure hope my roommate doesn't have any objections to this... Oh... Who am I kidding? If they have objections, I'll just 'let them have a little freedom'. "Maid... You can leave now." Juniper said that in a lighter tone. She wanted her mother to know that she would be okay without her. Her mother had a tear drop down her face while she said, "Very well madam. I hope you have an enjoyable school year." As soon as her mother had left, she had a small cry-fest. Damn it mother! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO START CRYING?! NOW I HAVE TO CRY TOO!

Michelle Fairchild >> Libra

Upon arriving at the school gates, Michelle let out a deep sigh. She will be staying at the school for a very long time and she knew she'll miss her parents dearly. She'll be living in a dorm with someone who she barely knew, and she's completely out of her comfort zone.

"You'll be fine love. I know it" Her cousin Vince said as he parked the car and helped her with her luggage; opening the trunk and grabbing several boxes. Michelle then went out of the car with her face a bit worried but forced herself to smile. She didn't want anyone to worry about her nor know her fears of school.

"Hey… you're a Fairchild, you can do this" her cousin said, comforting her with his words as he handed her some of her boxes. "But are you sure you want to attend this school? You can still back out you know" her cousin stated with a hint of worry in his voice. Michelle laughed at how worried his cousin is and grabbed the boxes from him. She knew that her cousin felt her nervousness, almost everything she's feeling for they spent their childhood together. She can almost say that she's her brother from another mother for knowing so much of her secrets.

"First you said I'll be fine and now to back out? Geez! Make up your mind already. But I don't want to miss all the cute boys so… no thank you." she retorted back teasingly. "Hey! No boys or I'll tell uncle! You're here to study, remember that!" Vince scolded and grabbed more of her boxes before walking inside. She just laughed at her cousin. Of course she'll focus on studying and try her very best to avoid flirting with boys.
Michelle then went to the office, greeted the receptionist and immediately signed all the paper works, received her schedule and map, ID and the most important of all, the key to her dorm.

She had never been in a dorm before nor roomed with someone she barely even knew. She's used to having her own room where she can do lot of her crazy stuff without someone judging her or she can display anything she want without getting embarrassed; but with a roommate, she doubt she can do whatever she wants and be free.

"Dorm 105...Ah, here it is!" Michelle exclaimed and swinging open the door, she saw half f the room completely decorated as her cousin set down the boxes. "Huh, Must be your roommate.." her cousin stated upon seeing a girl inside the room. "Hmm? Oh hi there!" Michelle greeted as she saw the said girl and looked at her cousin only to see him with a sad smile. "What's wrong with you?"

"My little cousin's all grown up. It seems like it was just yesterday when you tried to eat those mud cakes at your backyard." She playfully punched his arm, laughing a little. "I'm going to miss you, you know." he said seriously while patting her head and giving her a hug. She sighed softly "I know. Take care of mum and dad for me, will you?" she said hugging back. Her cousin let go of her and walked out mumbling a quick "I will. Don't forget that orientation starts at 9:35 okay? Oh, nice to meet you Mishy's roommate. I hope the two of you would get along" before closing the door behind him.

Michelle then grabbed her boxes and placed all her clothes inside a closet, then started to arrange her bedside on the left until everything is perfect. Pictures adorn the walls and a few inspirational messages here and there. After everything is unpacked, she sat on the couch under her bed and wiped the sweat away from her face "Finally done! Now… " she said looking at the door in front of her before grabbing a bag of candies "I'm Michelle Fairchild, daughter of Libra. And you are?"

Meera Enki » ♑ Capricorn ♑

Pulling herself out of her thoughts, Meera decided to leave unpacking for later. It was too much work to do this early in the morning, and she would have time eventually. After stuffing the papers into the pocket of her sweater and slipping her shoes off to carry, she set out to explore a bit before orientation. She passed by a few students and adults as she walked, but without her Papa she had no idea which ones were Zodiacs and which weren't. A few gave her strange looks, whether because she was barefoot or because of her messy red hair was anyone's guess. It was probably both.

Wandering for a bit caused her to wind up in front of another building, and Meera stopped short upon realizing another person was already there. She even recognized him – the boy Papa had said was the Taurus. Two options popped into her head: turn around and not have to subject herself to the horror of the inevitable small talk that comes along with meeting new people, or taking a chance and possibly making a new friend. Possibly. Maybe. Probably not. Most likely not. There was a very slim chance she wouldn't somehow stutter or forget her own sentence half way through saying it.

Still… It's not like she had anything better to do. Plus, if she managed to make things horrifyingly awkward, she could always excuse herself and avoid him for the rest of the year. Nothing she hadn't done before.

With that thought to settle her nerves, Meera approached the Taurus slowly and waited until he noticed her before speaking. "Hi, I'm Meera. Meera Enki. The New Capricorn. Hopefully." She needed to stop rambling. She always ended up mumbling when she rambled. "Are you here for orientation?" Oh wow. Foot, meet mouth. Honestly, she was going to make herself look like an idiot.

Chase Flemming >> Sagittarius

Chase was taking a long time getting to the dorms, but he did not mind at all. Thouch the suitcases he was dragging and his sore arms disagreed. He was walking for a while now, and decided halfway that maybe taking the most beautiful route to the dorms was a bad idea. He sighed, looking at the map given to him and turned to take an alternate route. It was still pretty, but he wanted to admire it slowly. 'I should remember to come back here.'

He finally arrived at his dorm room around nine. Opening the door to see another boy who seemed to already have finished unpacking. He wasn't exactly sure how he could stop the awkward air he emitted, somehow settling on just saying, "Greetings...?" First impressions were never really his strong suit. After a few more seconds, still at the doorway, he started making his way towards his side of the room. Starting with his clothes, then the essentials. He left his vast collection of information in the suitcase, as he planned where exactly they were going to go. His roommate didn't look like a slob, so he doubted he would be very happy if he were.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mina Hazelwood >> Pisces

Mina felt the presences of a family just outside the cracked door to her room. She set the book down and curiously looked out the door and made her way to the door. She pulled open the door and instead of people saw a pile of a girls luggage sitting outside the door. She looked around with a little "o" in her mouth. However the hallway was so deserted that Mina thought a tumbleweed would blow though any second. Mina looked down at the luggage and figured it must be her roommate's things. "Maybe it's Meera? Or Yuuki?" she mumbled to herself, hoping she had said their names right. She figured she'd better not touch it, since it wasn't hers. However it was just sitting in the middle of a hallway so Mina took it upon herself to move it the side of the door. She looked around once more before returning to the bed and picking up her book again. "Now.. Where was I?" She mumbled again before letting her eyes scan the page again.

5 chapters in, Mina was again distracted by a noise outside the door. Mina closed the book and curiously looked out the door. It had sounded like someone had tripped on that huge pile of luggage. "Oh my- Are you okay?" Mina asked in a sympathetic voice as her hand flew over her mouth. She got up and walked over to the girl. She bent down and offered the girl her hand. "I'm Mina, Mina Hazelwood. And you are?" She asked with a shy smile to the girl.​

Xie >>> Cancer

The mysterious looking - man? Woman? It? Well, let's just call her a she. She walked towards the building, not saying a single word. This mysterious one went by the name 'Xie'. Who, or what was she? Where did she come from?

I doubt asking her any questions would haul in any answers. She probaby doesn't speak.

She hasn't breathed a single word ever since she stepped into the school grounds.

Xie proceeds to head towards her assigned room, where she found that she was not alone...

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Taurus.png
Taurus had been silently sitting for a while until he noticed a girl standing by him as well. How long had she been there for? As soon as he noticed her, she struck up conversation with him, or rather introductions. He was surprised by this as she introduced herself so boldly as the New Capricorn. Which meant she was like him, lineage wise at least. However judging by her choice of saying hopefully, unlike him she was actually looking towards taking over the family business. Either way, they would be classmates and possibly future co-workers. Would that be the word to use for it? Didn't matter. "Yes I am. Here for orientation. I'm Taurus," he answered her, rather awkwardly.

He also noticed at that moment another walking up to them, a boy. As well as another student just passing by. Which revealed something he hadn't noticed before. This girl Meera, as well as the boy walking up to them gave off different feels from others. He assumed it was a trait of their lineage, which meant that the boy walking up to them was most likely one as well. He really wished his father would have at least told him of something like this. But then again the man probably didn't know it himself because he probably blocked it out. Fun.​

sSW56Li.png

Yuuki cursed herself for her clumsiness, and sat in her own self pity for a moment before looking up and finding an outstretched hand.

"Oh my- Are you okay?"

Yuuki looked up at what seemed to be a little girl. With her long blonde hair, blue eyes, and soft features, she looked like she could be 10 or 11. She was, to put it simply- adorable.

"I'm Mina, Mina Hazelwood. And you are?"

Yuuki snapped back into the real world, and realized that this wasn't just some random little girl- It was her roommate! While the outstretched was probably an offering to help Yuuki up, she assumed it was there for a handshake. So she met her outstretched hand with hers, and shook it vigorously.

"Hi there! I'm Yuuki! According to the dorm assignments, I'm your roommate! But I suppose you figured that out already. You sure are young looking. How old are you? Are you suuuuree you're in high school? Or maybe you're just really smart!?"

Yuuki stopped shaking her hand, realizing she was being a bit forceful. As she stood up, she tried to think of something to say to combat all the words that had rolled out of her mouth.

"N-not that looking young is a bad thing. I bet you can get away with a whole bunch of stuff with a cute face like that!"

Yuuki scratched the side of her face, hoping what she said didn't hurt this girls feelings in anyway. She then quickly put her suitcase inside the dorm room, checking the time simultaneously.

It's almost time for orientation. I should head off to the auditorium now!

Yuuki didn't bother unpacking, figuring she could just do it later since she didn't bring a whole lot with her. She was a light traveler.

"We still have some time left, but I'm heading off to the auditorium now! I'll see you there, ok? It's was nice to meet at least one of my roommates! I hope we can become good friends!"

And with that, Yuuki headed off running, sprinting down the hallways.

@Adira

Last edited:
Juniper Quarius Font.png
Juniper cried for a good ten minutes or so before she had completed the decoration. By that time, her roommate had come into the room.

"I'm Michelle Fairchild, daughter of Libra. And you are?"

Juniper decided it was best to act all innocent for now. Just to play it safe. She wasn't sure if this girl was for real either, so she decided to be careful.

"I... I'm J-Juniper. Juniper Quarius. I'm the daughter of Aquarius. I-It's nice to meet you."

Juniper forced herself to blush and bow. And as an act to make Michelle pity her a bit, she made herself lose her balance and fall on the ground.

"WAH! ... Ouch." While she was saying that, she looked at the clock.

"Ah! It looks like we should get to orientation about now! Umm... If you want to come with me, then you're welcome to. I-I just want to get there on time."

I'm so glad to be able to have this talent of tricking others. It makes life so much more exciting.

And with that, she walked to the door and opened it. She waited for her roommate's response to her question.

Nikolaus and Natalie Voss
Gemini

divider4.png

Nikolaus Voss

Nikolaus was just about to head to the rendezvous point to join up with his sister, when his roommate entered the room. Well, he hoped the guy was his roommate, because damn. Was it a requirement for every student at this school to be hot as hell? The guy was blonde, blue eyed and beautiful. Nikolaus had to restrain himself from slathering over the dude, and instead shot him a bright smile. If Nikolaus and Natalie had been the type to study before coming to the school, he probably would have been able to tell who his roommate was and what constellation he represented, but whenever the twins' parents had even started talking about their future 'peers' the siblings had ignored them. So now all Niko had to rely on was his wondrous people skills, which was no big deal, he had a great personality.

"Hey dude, I'm Nikolaus. The first half of Gemini, you?" He introduced himself cheerfully, although he didn't make a move to get off of his bed.

[Tagged: @ShadyoFayx ]

Natalie Voss

"Finally done!" Natalie gasped, and flopped onto her bed. It had taken her quite a while to properly decorate her half of the room, seeing as she had to hammer in hooks for the fairy lights and decide which stuffed animal belonged on top of her pillow and what not. In the end, her bed linens could barely be seen because of the obnoxious amount of toys that were covering it. Some of the toys were even falling off, and Natalie kept getting up to wedge it into a better position. By the second month of school, she knew her floor space would be a land mine of plushies, but she refused to remove any of them.

"Now to catch up with Niko--" Natalie sprung to her feet suddenly and headed to the door, but soon found herself face to--well it was more like face to boobs, cause the girl was so freaking short--with her roommate. "Oh! Hi there!" She exclaimed, stepping back so the girl could enter.

[Tagged: @Crow]

newcreate.php
"Don't pretend. I think you know I'm damn precious," Sherman sung as he continued to put up majority of his posters and such. Surprisingly, it was a pretty easy task, putting up his posters and his lights. It took a lot of tape, yeah, but, in the end, it was going to be worth it. He had been listening to his iPod and singing whatever it was that flowed into his eardrums. At the moment, it happened to be Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne, one of his favorite songs. It made him work faster as the upbeat tempo took over his actions. "And, hell yeah, I'm the motherfu-," the blonde cut himself off when he heard the door creak open. Eyes widening, he stopped his ministrations and turned to face who he assumed was his roommate. Snatching out his earbuds, he relaxed from his 'deer-in-the-headlights' look, a smile gracing his boyish face. Good thing I stopped when I did, he thought as he glanced at the time on his iPod. The sight made him groan inwardly. When did time fly by so fast?! It was already nine o'clock. Orientation would begin in thirty-five minutes.

Movement in his peripheral vision snapped the young male out of his thoughts. He let himself plop on his bed, which was galaxy themed, by the way. The top with his simple, dark purple pillows was drowning in the amount of stuffed animals and characters that he brought. It wasn't that much to him, but, to others, it would be considered an alarming amount for someone his age. Laying down on his stomach, he rested his chin on his folded arms and crossed his legs at the ankles, which happened to be positioned in the air. "So you're my roommate!" He started, voice cheerful. "My name's Sherman, Sherman Williams. I'm a Scorpio. What about you?" He questioned, tilting his head and staring at the other male with a curious gaze. If he had read some of his paperwork, he would have probably known this information already. But, honestly, who had time for paperwork? Not Sherman.

[I have no clue why I have Sherman singing all of the time >.>

@WhoopDau ]​

Untitled.png

Michelle giggled at Juniper as she lost her balance and fall on the ground. She knew that its rude to make fun of those who fell but the way Juniper did it is so adorable. She may be a Libra always balanced and just but sometimes she just can't help but to have some fun.

As the girl mentioned that she's heading to the orientation, Michelle shook her head and declined the girl's offer. She wanted to rest at her room for a little while and maybe continue eating her sweets. "You go ahead, I think I'll stay for a little while. I want to familiarize myself with my surrounding and all. Anyway, nice to meet you Juniper. I'll see you in the orientation okay?"

Chase would have been surprised with his roommate's choice of songs and decorations, but he couldn't really judge, for his sense of taste was usually considered as eccentric . "My name is Chase Flemming, a Sagittarius." He answered, not bothering to look back as he finally started pinning his beautiful amounts of information on the wall. Soon, they would fill the entire wall, and if he could, the ceiling of his side of the room. The only difference between his messy and 'clean' ways of putting said things up were, all of them were organized. More straight, and less scattered. Though it still looked like his side of the room was that of a serial killer's.

He turned his head towards Sherman, "I'll have to warn you beforehand, lie to me and I'll immediately dislike you." He said, making sure he got that out of the way before anything else, "And that applies for everything, by the way." He really wanted to make this clear. His mother warned him about it tons of times before he left for the school, for she also had trouble at that area when she first started. She got pissed at her roommate because the other thought she would hurt her feelings. Let's just say that the year was very tense for the two of them. 'Hopefully, we can just avoid that...' He thought.

He made quick work, and once the wall was finished, anything left would stay where it was and stuffed into the closet. He was actually quite proud that it doesn't look too much like a tornado flew past. Finally putting all his attention back to the Scorpio. "So, want to get going to that orientation?"

@Kitsune

Last edited by a moderator:
Face the Flames...

TORIN CLAUD >> LEO

Torin smiled at the person who was sitting on his bed. Giving the guy a warm smile and slightly scanning him up and down, Torin concluded that Nikolaus was going to be an interesting character. But that was okay; Torin loved interesting. When he introduced himself, Torin tilted his head. So there really IS two Gemini. Sweet! He said to himself. Giving another warm smile, he introduced himself, "My name is Torin. I'm Leo." He said with pride. He was proud of his sign and even more proud of the fire that runs through his veins.

With that, he plopped his things down on the vacant bed and then sat down. This room was cozy. Smaller than the was used to, but he'd make do. Leo's were very good at making things work. He looked at Nikolaus again and tilted his head, "So. What do you think about being the next Gemini?" He decided that small talk was always a good thing to do when in a new and awkward room. Also; making his bed would probably help with that. He quickly grabbed his larger suitcase and started to unzip, looking at Nikolaus multiple times to make sure he knew he was still listening. He started to make the bed and make his side of the room up.
...Conquer the Fire

@Polystical

Reactions: Mundane Monster
newcreate.php
"I'll have to warn you beforehand, lie to me and I'll immediately dislike you. And that applies for everything, by the way."

Blinking owlishly, Sherman was a bit taken aback by how straightforward his roommate was. Well, I won't make any promises, but I'll try my best, the blonde thought. There were times where lying was the best thing to do. Sure, it may hurt some people's feelings in the future, but it could also save people's lives, if it ever came to that. Not only that, Sherman wasn't a very open kind of person. He happens to be more on the secretive side of the spectrum. He wondered if that would cause conflict between him and his new roommate. With a slight smile on his face, he could only look forward to the interesting year that he knew he was going to have. And I have to remember that I still have to meet all of the other Zodiacs as well.

The Scorpio was shaken from his thoughts as he was spoken to once more. With his smile growing in size, the young male slid off of his bed and onto his feet, bouncing slightly on them. "Yeah, we should start heading out. We've got a little less than thirty-five minutes to make it there," he informed the other male, already making his way towards their door. Gripping the knob, he gave it a twist and the door a tug, swinging it open. "I think that it'll be located in the auditorium, which is somewhere that I don't know of...," he trailed off with a sheepish grin. Good thing that they had maps, which he was taking with him. At least, if they did get lost, they'd still have enough time to find their way and make it before orientation began.

[ @WhoopDau ]​

As expected, Shermanwas surprised by what he said. Chase doubted that he would actually comply with his warning, it was practically human nature to lie when someone feels like they need to. But hopefully, it would lessen the times he would. He pretty much just wanted to get his point across; he just didn't like when someone covered the truth with some worthless 'illusion'. It was better to just say, 'I just don't want to tell you, for personal or life-changing reasons.' Sure he'd do anything to find out what it is, but he'd at least be less motivated to unless the person would willingly share. He was just as lost in thought as his dormmate was, which didn't really surprise him because silence in a conversation usually left him with nothing but his thoughts. What startled him was when the the other boy suddenly smiled, and he flinched in reaction, 'What...?'

Chase refocused when the teen started to get up, then replied to his other question, "Yeah, we should start heading out. We've got less than thirty-five minutes to make it there." He nodded and followed him to the door. "I think that it'll be located in the auditorium, which is somewhere that I don't know of..." He chuckled at Sherman's statement, but decided to follow him anyway. Said male also brought a map, so he doubted they'd be lost that badly. Plus, he wanted to know wether they would actually lose their way.

@Kitsune

Juniper Quarius Font.png
Juniper observed the girl as she said that she was going to spend a bit more time in the room since she had just gotten there. Alright. I suppose 'shy girl' is going to have to go someplace on her own now. Hmm... Maybe I'll meet someone interesting on the way... Or maybe I won't... I don't know.

"O-Okay Michelle. H-Have fun, o-okay?" Juniper forced herself to slightly blush as she closed to door. Then she looked around and found that no one was there. She sighed. Ugh... This is getting annoying already. I know that I'm ready to replace my parents, so why don't they just let me go and do it? She checked to make sure that her boobs were showing enough through her ripped shirt. Hmm... A little bit more like this. After taking a minute or two to adjust them, she was on her way to orientation. I'm just hoping that someone can entertain me while I'm here. It should make things a bit more interesting.

Juniper thought that the most likely location of orientation was going to be in the auditorium. She knew exactly where it was since she had already memorized the whole campus. She walked away from the dorms and headed straight for the auditorium. To her shock, it appeared that some people had the same idea of being very early. She inaudibly laughed at the others because they were actually probably doing it so that they wouldn't be late. How pathetic. The only reason you should do anything is so that you can impress others, not so that you can arrive early to come insignificant orientation for this stupid school. As she entered, she came closer to the group of people that were speaking.

"U-Um... I'm sorry, but... I-Is this where orientation is? O-Oh! S-S-Sorry... I should probably introduce myself first. I-I'm the aquarius of this group. J-Juniper. Juniper Quarius. N-Nice to meet you." She bowed. They're a bunch of idiots if they can fall for my fake act.

@DANAsaur @Naberius @Midorikawa

Nikolaus Voss
Gemini

divider4.png
Torin the Leo? Hm. Nikolaus thought as he casually gave the guy a better once over. In the dark haired male's opinion, the guy didn't really look like Leo. Or at least what Nikolaus thought a Leo would look like. He had always imagined Leo would look, well...Lion-y, with a wild mane of hair and fierce eyes and--Well this guys just looked like a cub. But of course, all cubs eventually became lions. If they weren't shot and poached first that is...

Flopping on to his back, Nikolaus sighed. "Eh, I could care less. Succeeding my dad and uncle isn't really in my life plan. I mean what normal teenager goes around thinking, 'Yeah, I'm gonna be the new Gemini!' and doesn't get bummed out? If I succeed the old Gemini, my life will be over and the only salvation I'll have will be my sister, but contrary to popular belief misery doesn't like company." He grumbled, rolling onto his stomach and gazing at Leo intently. "What about you? Are you excited to be the next Leo?" He asked, pushing himself onto his elbows and making 'kitty claws' with his hands.

@ShadyoFayx

sSW56Li.png

As Yuuki sprinted down the halls towards the auditorium, she thought about the people she might meet at orientation, and about the other zodiac signs. She hope they would all get along well.

Wait... I didn't even ask for Mina's zodiac sign! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to ask her later.

Suddenly Yuuki stopped in her tracks, her eyes growing wide with the realization she just had in her brain.

I... Don't actually know where I'm going.

Yuuki groaned out loud at her own stupidity, "Ugggh. I'm an idiot," she gasped, having a second realization, "and I left my map and my papers in the dorm room! Ohnoohnoohno. I don't know how to get back! This school is huge! And all the hallways look the same!" Then, Yuuki started questioning things, "Wait. What time was orientation at again? I don't have a watch! Or a phone! There's no way to tell the time!"

Yuuki switched from talking out loud to in her head, her thoughts getting more and more profound as she started to panic.

But since there's no way to tell the time... Does the time exist? Does it exist normally? And there's no windows in this hallway... How do I know that the outside exists? Is my own existence actually a thing? And why did the chicken REALLY cross the road?

Yuuki shook her head, realizing her thoughts were getting a bit ahead of her. She took a deep breath, and did her usual positive thinking.

Well, maybe if I keep walking around, I'll find either my dorm room or the auditorium? I could always just scream for help if it came to that. And since I can't tell the time, there's no point in worrying about it. Time doesn't exist for me right now! Either way, I can figure this out!

Yuuki took this as an opportunity to explore, and she did just that, wandering around for a few minutes before hearing some footsteps around a corner. From behind said corner emerged two boys, one holding a large piece of paper.

Oh thank goodness. People. And they're cute boys! Is everyone at this school cute? Wait, if that's true, does that mean I'm cute as well?

As the boys approached she noticed the one holding the large piece of paper, was not just holding a large piece of paper, but a map.

Ah! I'm saved!

Yuuki ran up to them, waving, "Excuse me! May I borrow your map for a moment? I'm a little lost..."

Yuuki then got a better look at their faces, and admired their good looks a little more. They both seemed to be around the
same height- and the same height as herself, strangely enough. The one with the map had sparkly-blue eyes, like the ocean, and
strawberry-blonde hair that made her think of cheesecake for some reason or another. The other one was just
as cute, with messy dark brown hair, and dark blue eyes like the midnight sky.

@Kitsune @WhoopDau

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.