Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This looks like fun, I'd like to join in too. :) A small question, though: Could I make a male that's a magical girl wannabe? Except instead of it being a magical girl thing, it's a "hero of justice" sentai character kind of thing? If it's okay, I'll have a CS up soon - definitely before the end of the day, anyways. (Need to find an image, and not sure what role to give him yet...)

Reactions: 2 people
@driftingstar

Yaaay another person!

And sure thing! Just put Wannabe Sentai as the trope :3

Princess teacup, what font did you use? I like it, but I don't know which one it is.

Georgia ^^

Edit: That's the font. I'm not just saying random states. :O

Princess, may I also have Naoto as the voice of the PA? Usually it's the speech club members who take over if it's not the paper.
And haha, I'm glad you like him.
EDIT: I want him to be the one who calls the members over. With that eerie-cheery manner of his. :> please?

Wait was I suppose to wait to reply until members are called, or are we just walking into the room? I can change my first post if so.

I don't think you have to change. I didn't really get a heads up.

Okay, just making sure. :)

I think that there's a good flow to the story this way, instead of us introducing the characters in a choppy maner.

Go right ahead.

If it's also okay, Nao's got a thick Kansaiben thing. Supposed to make him kinda goofy, but on a creep like that...well.

Name: Takaki Kouta
Grade: 1
Trope: Wannabe Sentai
Position: Treasurer
Appearance:
2iJYv1f.jpg

minus the sword, though he'd probably like to have one...
Personality: Laid-back and friendly, always willing to lend a hand with whatever needs doing. Kind, determined, and loyal, but also gullible and impulsive. A self-styled "hero of justice" dedicated to his ideals, he won't hesitate to help anybody in trouble...even when he's completely outnumbered and facing people who can easily beat him up. Even though he won't take it laying down if someone else gets hurt or is in danger, he'll laugh off his own injuries and problems often.
Skills: First aid, bike repair, running, (supposedly) heroic impromptu speeches
Bio: Kouta lives a pretty normal life with his parents and three sisters. Despite getting picked on as a kid, he never started a fight while growing up; being defensive and ignoring the bullies worked okay. It wasn't until he found some older kids picking on his little sisters that he took action. Of course he was able to chase off the instigators, since they were much younger than him, but it still changed his views. How many times could he have helped others like that in the past but didn't? Shortly afterwards, he was wondering how to follow through on his desire to rescue people, and while waiting for another show he watched an episode of Kamen Rider. Life hasn't been the same since. At first he just fought using instincts and energy, but after ending up in the hospital with a cracked rib and some pretty nasty cuts, his elder sister talked him into taking some kind of self-defense lessons. It's helping, but he's got a long way to go...

Even for heroes, sometimes victory requires belief in a mi-mi-miracle!​

I've convinced my friend to join, but she needs to get her account approved before posting anything XD

@Lady Bernkastel

Awessoomee. :3

@Lorchenne

Sorry what's a PA? And about the calling people over, could you clarify that? :O

@driftingstar

Accepted! :D

Oh and sorry for the sudden pause in posting guyss! I went to get food O.O

Status
Not open for further replies.