Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
But is it really still in circulation? I haven't seen it in a while...

I unno. :O I just put up the new one and it's waiting for approval. ^^

Aww sweet! I feel like more people should be jumping on this like a cowboy on a crazed bull as it is, but I'm sure the banner will help with drawing attention ^_<

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Taking into account that the school year begins in April, when will this be starting?

EDIT: Gosh, I phrased that bad. In the IC, what month is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
@RayChel

It starts in April.

But for the IC we will be starting in June.

:D Just kidding, but yeah the school year for the IC starts in April. So we will be starting at the beginning of the school year after the student council elections. Some of us could have know each other before if we're upperclassmen and some of us shall be new.

I feel like at least those of us already signed up should know each other, because I think it fits their characters to be comfortable around each other.

(Putting more than one each other in the same sentence makes me cringe >_<)

1466d.jpg

Name: Suzuki Miki (Miki-chan)
Grade: 2
Trope: Kid Genius
Position: Secretary
Personality: A bookworm, scared of most of her classmates, but very determined to get what she wants: a good college, lots of reading time, and Kage. But that's waaaaay to embarrassing to say out loud.
Skills: Speed-reading; cooking; able to give an answer to almost any question.

Bio: Miki's mother works hard to care for the both of them, since her father died stopping a subway terrorist bombing when Miki was only three years old. Miki had to spend a lot of time alone because her mother had to work, so the small girl took up reading. Before she even turned four, she tugged on her mom's skirt one morning and said she didn't have anything else to read in the house. After recovering from her initial shock, Suzuki-san started leaving Miki at the library while she was at work.

Finally Miki was old enough to be enrolled in school. She started with the other kids her age, but when her teacher noticed her reading Natsume Soseki's "Kokoro" while the other kids could hardly sit still for their hiragana practice, Miki was accelerated right along. She tested into a middle school, finished in two years, and started her first year of high school when she was eight.

It was the end of that year when trouble found Miki. She was late getting home--well, she did that fairly often anyway--but today she ran into a group of delinquents. They weren't from her school, Miki knew that. She also knew they weren't planning anything as nice as walking her home. She was stuck, and scared, and starting to cry. The jeers grew worse--and then turned into screams. Miki almost leaped out of her skin, but when she looked up they were all running away (or limping in a couple of cases) and Takamuri-san was watching them go. Miki still doesn't know how he did it, but Kage saved her. And even walked her home; to her surprise, they lived close to each other.

Miki followed him into the student council. Now she does most of her reading in the council room, sitting as close as possible to Kage. (If her love is to work out, it would be a mi-mi-miracle!~)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: UltimaCircuit
@Lady Bernkastel

Yeah you're right, we should probably know each other, because we are similar to each other and we love each other very much.

:DDDDD

^_^
It's good to know we all love each other, but if we keep picking at each others' peeves then we're going to be upset with each other rather quickly, don't you think?

RayChel got a "daaaaw cute!" and all I got was "scary!"... Urayamashii....

You're now my arch nemesis

799-angryblushclose_upkannaginagiwallpaper_zpsdcdf6d6d.jpg

@RayChel
@Lady Bernkastel
:O I thought we knew we were just kidding around. You know I was just kidding right? I apologize if I was wearing on your nerves. >:

That didn't really look like a joke, but whatevs. :)

Gotcha. I'll work on over-exaggerating my sarcasm.

How many people do you want to conscript before we start?

@RayChel

Hmm...I'd like to have at least five people and someone from the old rp might be coming in soon, so then we'd start. If you know anybody who'd be interested, do you mind mentioning the rp to them? Hopefully the banner will go into circulation soon and we'll start getting more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.