Seito-kai no Nichijō Seikatsu [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should go with whatever you feel is like. Personally, I like both characters~ (even if they're practically just different gender versions of the same character)

I think you should go with whatever you feel is like. Personally, I like both characters~ (even if they're practically just different gender versions of the same character)

That's the point of it haha. Actually their soul personality is different, and their motives. But yeah, basically genderbend.
I think I'll go with the guy for balance!

I ship it.

Though this reminds me, we should probably standardize the name order to avoid confusion. Some of us have gone with the Japanese order of last name first, and some have gone with the calling name first.

I did his first name first. I should probably switch that around huh

No more women for you haha. I'll go male if Red lets me.
I listed their first names first because it's an English CS. If we go kanji, I'll write it accordingly.

Just because it's an english CS doesn't make the names themselves english, though.

We should probably put (STILL ACCEPTING) in the title. The amount of replies to this thread might sare some people off, thinking it's full.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's easier for some to figure it out that way. And I agree, but I think Red will handle that when awake.

@RayChel
@UltimaCircuit
@Lady Bernkastel
@Lorchenne

Good morning people! It is I, your beloved overlord. :3

Okay so Lorchenne, you are accepted! Naoto is definitely creepy as hell. :3

I saw questions and I shall answer them!

On the subject of Lorchenne's character's position, he would act as the school newspaper ambassador in a sense. If the Student Council makes a decision and they want to publish it, they simply tell him and he does it!

And yes since this is the Japanese version of the original role play (English Sub not English Dub :D), do you guys mind switching the names around? You know, Last name first. And I will change them in the first post.

And yes I shall put 'Still Accepting' in the title. Thank you, Lady Bernkastel

I think I answered all of the questions, but if I didn't feel free to toss a sock at me. :)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Give me those socks! D:<

Well they not really, but if we decide to ban chocolate or melon pan, we must let the student know. :3

@RayChel Yes, we will be making lts of hard decisions such as how to distribute the budget, which clubs to cancel and have speeches in the aula about how important it is to keep up the school spirit.

@The Red Tazelwurm No! >:(

D: (I will have those socks *hisssss*)

Also, fair warning, I am about to change my username. :3

Reactions: 2 people
Our leader is now a pwetty pwincess! Pwetty pwincesses may have pwetty socks! Here you go :3

:D Yaaaay! Finally, I'm worthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.