Seeking Female for Male x Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Ocean

Alright, first I would like to thank you for opening this thread! Now I would like to say that I would like my partner to respond in a few paragraphs please! Now onto the plot

Muse A is a regular young adult. She is trying to figure out her life, while trying to juggle having a part time job, and college classes. You can say life for her is pretty damn hectic at the moment. Also complications with her boyfriend are arising, so she is way beyond stressed out. Muse A wants to be an author, and often writes love stories based off of strange dreams she has. Those dreams are set in a completely different time, and she was a Queen, ruling a small kingdom with her king. Though her king was turned into some creature, who drinks blood. He promised to never hurt her. However, the king's maker thought the woman was a distraction, and killed her. Muse A thinks the dreams are odd, and they always go the same. And she had been having them for years, but when she wrote them they were kind of a big hit.

Enter Muse B. Muse B is hundreds of years old. He is a vampire, who was turned accidentally, by a man who craved for a son, a powerful one. His maker wanted to teach him everything there is to know about the world, but there was a problem. That Queen of his. So his last killed her off, and told Muse B she was attacked. Muse B spent his years with his maker, before he ventured off by himself, to try and enjoy this world he lives in. In present time, he walks past a small café, and catches a glimpse of someone... The woman looked....Just like his beloved. Instantly, Muse B introduces himself. And Muse A is surprised to see the man that was in her dreams.

Pm if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.