Seekers and Hunters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't getting aallleerttss againnnnn, Sorry about that.

I have waaaaaaaaaay to much time on my hands.

Thoughts?

Ashfield – Makes up the largest part of the city. It has several stores and amenities. Rent is affordable, to an extent. High concentration of spirits. Low – High level.
  • Rosemary's Café
  • Giuseppe's Pizzeria
  • Murray and Smokes (Bar)
  • Buns 'n' Company (Bakery)
  • BJ Maxx (Clothing Store)
  • Q-Mart (Superstore)
  • Hugh G. Rection Library
  • City Park
  • Subway Station.

Bonanza Mountain Estates – A small subdivision that borders the city and countryside. Low concentration of spirits. Almost always low-level.
  • Maybe Hunters/Seekers could hide out there from time to time?

Crestmore Heights – A subdivision in the upperparts of town. Medium concentration of spirits. Low – High Level.
  • Crestmore High school.
  • Police Station.
  • Several houses.

East Bend – Ironically named, it's actually the southern part of the city. Rent is cheap but it tends to be dangerous. Medium concentration of spirits. Usually low-level, but they tend to be a bit more aggressive.
  • Numerous apartment complexes.

Stonebay – Eastern part of the city. Medium concentration of spirits, tend to be high-level and aggressive.
  • Beach.

Last edited:
I like it! And I think a posting order would probably make things slow, if the rp seems like it isn't moving or anything then we'll put a posting order.

I don't suppose it's Ash being addressed? Just making sure

I don't suppose it's Ash being addressed? Just making sure
I think it is? As far as I know, Ash and Skye are sitting beside each other at the counter, and Nex is at one of the tables.

Reactions: Rainjay
I was trying to reread the posts to see who was in the cafe or not xD I'm addressing Ash

funny how there's currently two hunters and seekers in the cafe right now xD

I've gotta run out to teh store but I'll reply when I get back. I won't be long.

@Karma200 , I'll have a hard time posting the next few days (probably until Friday night) due to very bad internet and holidays.

That'll be fine, right?

Yea, that's alrighty because I'll be busy with the holiday so I understand x]

I'm not gonna be busy during the holidays, so I'll be able to post whenever...

Derp Derp...

Quietly pokes a dead thing with a stick

Derp derp

Proooooooobably.

Status
Not open for further replies.