Second Horizon - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Basically it is exactly the same thing as I didn't want to die whilst consulting my tome if I found myself in battle however I will edit my CS once I get the chance with more specifics.

IC won't be up yet, but here's a general idea of what I have planned, in case anyone wants to get a head start.

Plans:
Verek, ordered by Gristov, recruits random peeps for a certain job. More specifically, Astrid, Cyron, and Lydia. Details on how they all meet can be discussed amongst yourselves.

In Talze Utera (Dedegear), rumors circulate in regards to a person capable of granting the ability to use magic. Investigations occur.

In Dansila (Cykes), Christy investigates a string of attacks on Dansilan civilians, while Eile does whatever she wants.

In Illiserev (Alzemel), Sarah works on her smithing while entertaining Alicia, a peculiar guest. Alicia, of course, recently got a one-time job as a graveyard-shift guard in the castle of King Lazaros.

Currently in:
Talze Utera (Dedegear)
Arbour, studying magics.
Liese, being a girl.
Eizl, strutting dem goods.
Kuo, enjoying his freedom.

Illiserev
Sarah, smithing new orders.
Alicia, watching her do the smithing, because her night shift as a guard in a castle isn't up yet.

Dansila
Christy, investigating recent attacks on civilians.
Eile, checking out Dansila's swag stuff.
Elizabeth, sampling the blood in Dansila.

Astopol
Astrid, looking for something to do.
Cyron, being an edgy douchebag.
Lydia, being bored as fuck.
Verek, starting his recruiting run.

Cy being an edgy douchebag? Nah... you will find him at the temple pretending to be pious while waiting to hit the bars at night. :D

So Verek has to recruit Astrid ... this'll be interesting indeed. Are Astrid's eyes a giveaway that she's a vamp? On the other hand he should get along well with Cyron lol

And yeah, I made that vid. Try to find your character in there. Referencing is hard work. XD

For posting first, Voltin gets 5 ER-points, redeemable for 5% of my maximum mercy.

Mercy as a redeemable currency really doesn't bode well...
But I also know how you run things, so that might not matter much. xD

So Verek has to recruit Astrid ... this'll be interesting indeed. Are Astrid's eyes a giveaway that she's a vamp? On the other hand he should get along well with Cyron lol
My char has somewhat redish eyes ;D and she certainly is not a vampire >:D

@ERode Clarified the use of my Shadow Step. It's edited in my character sheet under 'Magic' so hopefully that clears it up but if you have any questions about it then feel free to ask me.

Cant believe I miss the comment about spices. Yup yup my char hates bland flavourless meat and he aint sharing any of his precious spices with anyone! :P

That is a really sweet opening @ERode
Well, in all honesty, just read all up to the video yet. But I am loving it ;o

Desire, is there a particular reason why Christy can so casually throw her title around? I thought it was something that only applied to her cult, and normal Dansilan people don't know about it?

Desire, is there a particular reason why Christy can so casually throw her title around? I thought it was something that only applied to her cult, and normal Dansilan people don't know about it?
You are right. I was uncerstain there as well because I felt that she shouldnt give away her title.

My thinking was, she is proud to be one and to be assigned to investigate it means that there is a prestige to it outside of her cult. I write assigned because there is no reason for the cult to care too much for murders if it is not serious and if they werent asked to a certain degree.

*Tried to apply logic*
What picture did you have in mind, so I may be able to combine these two or find an appropriate compromis?

From what I thought, the cult was more of a vigilante group with a 'special' sort of Justice that isn't quite the same as the one stated in Dansilan law. She can probably use her title, but they'd probably assume that she was from Astopol or something, and after the confusion is cleared up, she'll probably just get kicked out with some line of 'stahp interfering with our work' or something.

Heck, they might be suspicious if someone unknown tried involving themselves with the case.

From what I thought, the cult was more of a vigilante group with a 'special' sort of Justice that isn't quite the same as the one stated in Dansilan law. She can probably use her title, but they'd probably assume that she was from Astopol or something, and after the confusion is cleared up, she'll probably just get kicked out with some line of 'stahp interfering with our work' or something.

Heck, they might be suspicious if someone unknown tried involving themselves with the case.
Moved onto PM o.o

This is important to share so no missunderstandings with other people will occur:
Quotes from the PM.
Desire said:
Compromis Suggestion:
The Guard's Captain bears some Prestige towards the Order/Cult due to a past meetup years back and asked them to help investigate.
The cult has no Prestige nor recognition with any of the citizen, nobles, etc in the city.
ERode said:
Works for me.

What if I just had Eizl go to the orphanage and adopt a kid?

What would you do Rodey?

Reactions: White
Status
Not open for further replies.