Second Horizon - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
46, then why do these douchebag bards and BLMs keep complaining "Bitch, hold aggro."

Also - Block Rate or Defense. Which is more important?

I have no idea without watching you play. Bards especially shouldn't be complaining considering they have Quelling Strikes. And BLM can cross-class that.

And Block Rate. At 50 though, higher ilvl on a shield matters more than having more of one or the other.

46, then why do these douchebag bards and BLMs keep complaining "Bitch, hold aggro."

Also - Block Rate or Defense. Which is more important?

"Sheets people, get them sheets done."

See, I'm keeping relevant to the thread.
Did you not know? We BLM are insane... Usually it starts like this:

Meeting Opponents:
NUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BITCH!
*dies*
FUCK YOU TANK! NOOB TANK! *inserts more stupid QQ here*
rince and repeat until: Ragequit

No seriously... lots of BLM do not like waiting a tiny little bit before building up the big aggro. BLM also should grab the reduce aggro cross class skill in case they do get aggro *forgot which class it was*

People in FF are rude, kicking for chatting on FC chat mid dungeon because you are an officer and got a responsbility... ;o
Kicking people for letting them die... Once if healing.

Worst is, they even ALL aggree to kick and it is too easy to be done here, 50% are enough, 51% should be required ;o

Also, enjoy this flowchart.

yQlze7q.png

• Love
Reactions: White
I have no idea without watching you play. Bards especially shouldn't be complaining considering they have Quelling Strikes. And BLM can cross-class that.

And Block Rate. At 50 though, higher ilvl on a shield matters more than having more of one or the other.
Cool, thanks for the advicerinos.

One day.. When the gates of Balmung are open to all.. I shall join the others in the promised land.

Oh Desire, you play too? What server?

Phönix I think. Some EU server. Been two weeks since I last logged on though. Reason is because I cant be bothered with renewing my password everytime my IP changed due to router restart.

Outlook isnt great in terms of having both displayed in my list of e-mails if they arent alias
my main e-mail is the same I use for here, gaming stuff and other ad nonsense is on the other one. Cant add this one to my list of e-mail adresses on outlook ;o

One time token, one time token, one time token!!

You need that.

Flow charts are the best things ever.

I tried getting in constantly between 2-4 a.m last night...

Guess how that went?

Horribbblleeee~
tumblr_inline_mzjy79fLSG1qcvwe6.gif

I tried getting in constantly between 2-4 a.m last night...

Guess how that went?

Horribbblleeee~
tumblr_inline_mzjy79fLSG1qcvwe6.gif
Yeah, no shit, it was the weekend. Try a weekday if you have time.

That late though?

Do all the FF RP boys fap to their miqo'tes during the midnight hours?

So much sadness.

That late though?

Do all the FF RP boys fap to their miqo'tes during the midnight hours?

So much sadness.
Just be glad they're not degenerate Lalafell ERPers. Balmung has like three of those.

Check out the first page.

Everything's by height, btw. Tallest is the top. Shortest is the bottom. An easy way to tell whether you can look down on another or not.

Reactions: DoughGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.