Second Horizon - OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neko, we might have passed by your character. So if you wanna stop Eile and Chrisy to say hi, be my guest. XD

He's in school.

I am interested in joining this rp but before I make a character, and i do have one in mind i need a question answered.

Do elves exist in this world? If so i would imagine they are part of the Talze Utera or related to them in some fashion.

I am interested in joining this rp but before I make a character, and i do have one in mind i need a question answered.

Do elves exist in this world? If so i would imagine they are part of the Talze Utera or related to them in some fashion.
RP is closed at the moment, sorry.

To answer your question though, elves are the only race that humans don't associate Talze Utera with. The Escellar family of Dansila, for example, composed of elves, even if the head of their household fancies a human lady at the moment.

okay thanks.

in case your curious my character idea was/is a half breed elf who was cast out after his father died and who now works as a mercenary.

@Neko I think you might have make a mistake. In my bios, under my character appearance picture, I said to ignore the wings since the picture was a commission picture. So yeah, Eile has no wings in the rp. She is a Tanuki Oni half breed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: White
For the sake of readability, I can understand if it people use it in their first post or for some special occasion. But please just go with justify (or left) alignment instead of center. Thank you!

Also was visiting my mother yesterday, working on post now.

Skys, you literally have no right to ask that of people. It shouldn't even have an effect on readability. =_=;

Skys, you literally have no right to ask that of people. It shouldn't even have an effect on readability. =_=;
I can ask anything I want as long as it doesn't come over rude. And yes it does, I am not going to start a discussion but there are plenty of whys on the internet and while this isn't some kind presentation the reasons are pretty much similar.

That's fair; you can ask. It's a form of expression, so just don't expect it because you asked and it doesn't fit your preference. -.-

That's fair; you can ask. It's a form of expression, so just don't expect it because you asked and it doesn't fit your preference. -.-
I am not expecting anything from anyone. No reason to go all -.-, =_= and stuff on me :<. Or are you still pissed at me because of the FF14 thing?

For the sake of readability
I can ask anything I want
Or are you still pissed at me
I am not going to start a discussion
All of this does look very rude, especially the first two. The third speaks as if you are quite arrogant and make an assumption not related to this whole topic which in itself is quite rude.

For the fourth, it is not a discussion to point out a few valid arguments, it is a discussion if you let yourself get involved into discussion with people that disagree without looking your arguments up. You always have the choice to reject a discussion by simply not replying.

For these four reasons I feel no reason to stop the centered alignment as I think it looks quite nicely and am doing this for my own pleasure.

Why do I reply? Because I like to use centered alignment and am not writing blocks of texts that become unreadable and am unable to see any reason to why it affects readability, the opposite, i think it actually helps the readability a lot because the lines have a different length and make it a lot easier to follow the lines.
Ontop the colouring should make it even easier.

Just to make sure. I used "I think" which means it is a subjective perspective based on my own experience. I cannot speak for you or others here.

Reactions: Neko
I'm literally going to start centering all of my posts just to piss Swim off.​

Reactions: Neko and Skyswimsky
I'm just here for the FFXIV posts.​

Reactions: White
Now guys... I told you that I'd stop posting centered for Skys.
Unfortunately, I may have told a fib.​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.