Second Chance at First Light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Do you have any younger siblings or cousins?" Casper smiled as they approached an apartment building around the corner from the hotel. "Nice building - you live here on your own?"

Sophia shrugged. "I have a little step sister and a little half brother but that's it, they aren't my family, I was an only child with my parents but then they split, I live with my Dad and step-mum" she said as she put the key into the apartment building ad smiled. "I live here with my Dad and step-mum but they are hardly here to be honest, I always have to look after my step sister and half brother"

"How much younger are they?" Casper said apprehensively. "I don't really do well with little kids." He ran a hand through his inky black hair as he followed her into the building. "I never know what to do with little children."

Sophia looked at him. "My half brother is 10 months old, he's only just learnt how to walk, he doesn't talk much, apart from Dada, Muma, no, yes, Sop as my name and my step sister is 4" she said and laughed. "You will be fine Casper, I promise you, my step sister talks a lot, just talk back to her and my half brother, he just plays" she said smiling as she went to the lift and pressed the button to go up.

"Do they know that you wolf up once a month?" Casper raised an eyebrow as he followed her into the lift and he leaned against the opposite wall, fiddling with his phone in his pocket.

Sophia looked at him and shook her head. "No, no one knows that I wolf up once a month, I sneak out of the house after the sun goes down and the moon comes up, no one knows apart from you now and whoever bit me" she said with a shrug and looked at him. "What about you, anyone know you wolf up?" she asked with a smile.

"My family obviously, and also my best girl mate who is also a werewolf. Incidentally her two times of the month happen at the same time, so she's extra crabby during that time." Casper chuckled. "She's studying here in London actually on a year abroad, so I'm hoping to see her before I leave."

Sophia nodded at what he said and laughed. "Of course, you were born a werewolve, so of course your family would know, it was a stupid question to ask actually" she said and laughed. "Mmmm extra crappy, just give her, her way, give her chocolate when she's human or something and she will be fine" she said smiling. "My months aren't at the same time, my month normally happens a week before the full moon or a week after" she said and nodded. "You should be able to see her before you leave, what are you like when she's on heat, don't you get any, you know pull towards her that you want to have sex with her?"

"Yeah, I do, but the human side makes it weird because we're such good friends." Casper shrugged and the lift doors opened. "Do you know any other werewolves here in London?"

Sophia nodded her head. "Fair enough, we will just see what it's like when it happens to me and i'm near you, seeing as we just met and will be travelling together" she said to him and went out of the lift and getting her key out of her pocket. "Mmmm I know of a guy here that got turned, he was in the same class as me, we both got bit"

"Really? Are you still friends?" Casper asked curiously as he followed her down the hall. His eyes trailed down a little, checking out her butt for a split second before he moved his eyes back up again.

Sophia nodded at what he said. "Yeah, I wasn't really friends with him in the first place, I'd say the odd hello or something, but no I don't talk to him or friends with him" she said abd ran her fingers through her long hair. "Casper, liking the view?" she asked as she put the key into the door.

Casper blushed scarlet. "Oh, yeah." He shyly said. "You're beautiful, Sophia." He could hear children chattering inside and he ran a hand nervously through his hair.

Sophia looked at him with a smile and giggled a little. "It's fine, you can look all you want Casper and thank you" she said and blushed a little herself as he called her beautiful and she unlocked the door. "You will be fine" she said to him and gave his cheek a kiss before she went in and smiled at her little sister who came running over to her. "Hey" she said and picked her sister up and gave her a load of kisses on the face and making her erupt into giggles.

"Who's that?" Phoebe piped up, holding on to her older sister. "He's nice looking." She giggled, staring at Casper.

He raised an eyebrow. "Uh, hi. I'm Casper. What's your name?" He held his hand out to the little girl.

Sophia kissed her sister's head and laughed. "He is very nice looking isn't he?" she whispered to her younger sister and of course knew Casper would hear what she had just said, seeing as he had wolf hearing. She placed her sister on her hip and walked closer to Casper. "Like he said, this is Casper, he's my new friend" she said and looked at Casper and rolled her eyes. "Really offering a child a handshake. "Phoebe, why don't you give him a hug, he's a really nice guy" she said smiling.

Phoebe giggled and hugged Casper tightly, taking him by surprise. He awkwardly patted her on the back until she let go. "I like you." She said very decisively. "Do you like dogs?"

Casper smiled wryly. "Yeah, I really like dogs. I especially like wolves." He glanced at Sophia with a grin.

Sophia smiled as her sister hugged him and he chuckled. "Oh come on Casper, kids aren't that bad" she said to him in a whisper and kissed her sister's head. "Well I'm glad you like him Phoebe" she said and raised her eyebrow and giggled as Casper glanced at him with a grin. "Casper likes wolves like me" she said and put her little sister down on the floor and gave her bum a tap. "Go play with our little brother"

Casper watched her run off and he couldn't help but smile. "She's sweet - she looks a lot like you as well, which is definitely a good thing." He glanced at Sophia with a smile. "So, are you going to get changed, yeah?"

Sophia smiled as her little sister ran off and she looked at Casper and nodded. "She is sweet, well both us girls look a lot like each other, some people think she's my daughter" she said and nodded. "Yeah I'm going to get changed, you can come in if you want, I don't care if you see me change"

Status
Not open for further replies.