Second Chance at First Light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He heard movement from the bed, and glanced up. "Hey. Sleep well?" He flashed her a grin, and sat back on his haunches. "I was just doing some exercise before I get some breakfast. You working today?"

Sophia smiled at him and stayed laying on her front with her legs in the air and looking at him and nodded with a smile. "I did sleep well Thankyou" she said smiling and giggled and blushed a little. "oh don't let me stop you from doing that, I was enjoying the view anyway" she said with a cheeky smile and playfully growled at him. "I can make you breakfast if you want and I'm working this evening, I'm the only one that will take the night shift"

"Alright then - that means you can show me around London today." Casper grinned and stood up, stretching out his muscles. "I think I'll like London if I'm shown around by a beautiful girl." He winked.

Sophia nodded her head with a smile. "I can show you around London, after going to mine to change, then we can get done breakfast at a nice cafe I know and then I'll take you around london" she said and blushed when he called her beautiful. "well then I'm your your guide" she said and rolled of the bed in his hoodie still that went to her mid thigh and her bare legs on show.

"You can shower first if you want - I'm just gonna make the bed and get some breakfast first so you can use the bathroom first." Casper smiled warmly and stood up. "You could borrow some of my clothes until we can get your clothes from your place."

Sophia smiled at him and looked at him in awe. "Aww Casper, you are such a gentleman" she said smiling and got off the bed ad went over to him and gave his cheek a kiss. "Thank you, I'll just keep this hoodie of yours" she said and picked up her clothes and ran her finger's through her hair. "Okay maybe I do need to borrow some of your clothes, do you have sweats I could borrow at all?"

"Yeah, I should have some." Casper dug around in his suitcase and pulled out a pair of jeans. "You could wear these instead actually - they should fit if you just wear your own belt."

Sophia smiled at him and laughed. "What's the point in me wearing jeans, I will be giving them back once i'm at my place, don't worry about it babe, i'll wear my clothes from yesterday, my house is only down the road"

"Oh ok. Well the bathroom is free and I'll order breakfast." Casper smiled and quickly made the bed so that the hotel maids wouldn't have to do it. He then picked up the phone to ring the room service for breakfast.

Sophia smiled at him and nodded, giving his cheek a kiss before she went into the bathroom and turned the shower on and took her clothes off and stepped into the water and relaxed, keeping her hair from getting wet though.

Casper went slightly pink at the kiss to the cheek, and once she was in the shower, he muttered to himself, "Chill out Cas - she's not going to be the slightest bit interested." He rang room service and ordered them some breakfast.

Sophia had noticed his cheeks go pink but didn't say anything at all about it but she had a smile on her face that she had made him blush. She wasn't long in the shower and wrapped a towel around her waist and dried herself off and put casters things on herself and let her hair down and smiled as she went out of the bathroom. "Casper, you can use the bathroom now"

"Thanks. Breakfast should be up soon, so just take what you want." Casper headed into the bathroom, subtly checking her butt out as he passed by into the bathroom. He closed the door after him and stripped off his boxers before stepping into the cubicle.

Sophia nodded with a smile. "alright, I will take what I want when it comes up, you better had picked good food Casper because I'm starving" she said smiling and picked her phone up and looked at it and started to just sing to herself as she waited for the breakfast and didn't really sing infront of anyone but was told she had a good voice.

After breakfast, they headed out onto the streets of London, wrapped up for the cold weather. "Have you always lived in London?" Casper glanced at his beautiful companion.

Sophia put her hands in her coat pocket and nodded. "yeah I've always lived in London" she said smiling as she walked the way towards her home. "I really like it here in London and I love it here, born and raised, im a British girl"

"I couldn't imagine putting down any roots anywhere - I love travelling too much. I've been travelling for just over a year and I still haven't seen everywhere that I want to. I want to visit Morocco, Madrid, Rio, Cape Town, Melbourne...." Casper smiled as he slipped his hands into his jeans pocket. "My favourite moment is when you just start to take off on a plane, and it's the most wonderful feeling in the world to me."

Sophia looked at him as they walked towards the apparatment she lived in. "so would you never settle down and have kids?" she asked him and laughed. "well we can go see them places together Casper" she said smiling at him. "we can go to these places and go on airplanes and things"

"Maybe if I find a place I like a lot.....but I don't want to inflict the pain on a child that I went through as a kid. I transformed for the first time when I was just a little kid, and the first time especially was excruciating." Casper shrugged. "What about you? Would you ever settle down and have kids?"

Sophia nodded at what he said. "See there's a difference for me, I was bitten and older, so I guess it's different with being born into it than being bitten because it wasn't really that painful to me, the bite hurt a lot but then it was gone and the next full moon, just weird things happened" she said with a shrug and nodded. "I mean yeah I would love to settle down and have kids, it's a girls dream most of the time, to have their own children, i'd love to have kids"

Status
Not open for further replies.