Second Chance at First Light

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe someone was just bored?" Casper shrugged and then fundraiser when she said yes. "Great! You'll seriously come with me? It might not be easy, especially when you have your time of the month...."

Sophia shook her head. "That is not a reason to bite an innocent 16 year old girl" she said to him and nodded. "Yeah I will come with you, i'm being serious and what time of month are you talking about here because there is more than one?" she said to him.

"Both of them actually." Casper chuckled. "Thank god I'm a dude, because you girls have it hard every month." He ran a hand through his hair. "I'll be chilling here in London for a few days, but probably by the end of the week, I'll be restless to leave."

Sophia rolled her eyes. "Yeah I have the full moon to deal with and my time of months and it's so much worse now i'm a werwolve but I have never exactly been around a male werewolve when i'm on my period and I believe in animal terms it means i'll be in heat, so I don't know what they will be like for you when I am in heat, that could cause some trouble" she said and nodded. "Well you have my number and I guess you are staying here, so tell me when you want to leave and I'll come with you"

"I don't think I'll mind." Casper muttered under his breath, and smiled. "I will tell you in advance when we'll leave, so you can hand in your notice of resignation to your boss. Where do you live anyway? Do you have a place near here?"

Sophia heard what he muttered under his breath and she raised her eyebrow. "Casper, you do know when i'm in heat you will want to, you know sleep with me because of being in heat, we will see how that goes then" she said to him and nodded. "Yeah tell me in advance and i'll make sure i'll leave with you, I have money in my bank account anyway and yeah I live near here with my adoptive parents, I live down the road in an apartment with them" she said smiling.

"Cool - I never really get apartments - I just stay in hotels when I come to a place." Casper smiled, and glanced out the window. "Last week I was in Canada over the full moon, and I ended up handcuffing myself to a tree in the middle of the forest so I wouldn't make a mess of a hotel room or hurt myself or anyone else."

"So, what sort of things are you interested in? Any sports?"

Sophia smiled at him with what he said. "Well we used to live in a house and then their real son moved out, so they moved to this apartment with me, but yeah it's nice to have a place of your own" she said smiling and listened to what he said. "Have you still not learnt to fully control it Casper? you must be able to control it" she said to him and took her shoes off and brought her feet under her. "Mmmm I do like sport, I do gymnastics" she said smiling a wide grin. "When I went to California though, the guys were all into Lacrosse"

"I can control it, but sometimes when I'm stressed, I can't completely control myself." Casper shrugged. "And yeah, lacrosse is the main thing back home. I never understood the sport though." He yawned. "Want to stay here tonight? I'll be fine sleeping just here."

Sophia nodded her head and smiled. "That I can understand, I'm like that sometimes" she said to him and looked into his blue/green eyes. "you seem like a guy to play it actually" she said and looked at the time. "Casper, you should be sleeping on the bed, not the sofa"

"No way - I'm a gentleman. You're taking the bed." Casper stubbornly said, a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. "I'll be fine sleeping here tonight."

Sophia smiled at him and how stubborn he was and she put fingers on her chin and tried to think. "Okay, if you want to be such a gentleman, then come cuddle with me tonight in that bed of yours, we will share it, seeing as you are being stubborn and I don't want to have your bed anyway because it's yours, so we could share"

"D'you want to?" Casper blinked with surprise. "I don't usually share my bed with anyone - if you don't want to, then I'm fine with it."

Sophia smiled as he blinked in surprise and she took a hold of his large hand and played with his fingers and nodded with a smile. "Well i'm being sure, it's the only way to settle this and I trust you anyway" she said smiling. "I don't know, I just feel like my wolf side is telling me to trust you, so yeah sleep in the bed with me" she said smiling.

They chatted for another hour, until finally Casper was sleepy. He changed into a pair of sweatpants, and glanced at Sophia. "You want to borrow something to sleep in?"

Sophia looked at him and noticed he was getting tired and let him change into sweatpants and shook her head. "It's alright, i'll sleep in these clothes and go home tomorrow and change, actually to you have a hoodie? i'll put it over my bra and underwear" she said to him.

"Yeah - here you go." He handed her a hoodie that would be the perfect size on her. He climbed into the bed on one side, and yawned. "Goodnight, Soph." He was asleep within seconds, out like a light.

Sophia smiled as she took it from him. "Thenkyou Casper" she said to him. "night" she said and held in her giggle as he fell asleep and she messaged her mum and told her she wasn't coming home and stripped down to her underwear and bra and slipped the hoodie on and let it fall to her mid thigh before she got into the bed next to him and had her back to him abd closed her own eyes.

The next morning, Casper got up before Sophia was awake, and to wake himself up, he decided to do press ups on the ground. He got down and began the exercise, hoping it would pay off and make himself fitter - maybe enough to attract the beautiful she-wolf he had met yesterday.

Sophia was still asleep, snuggled up in the duvet and her face buried into the sleeves of his hoodie and was asleep until she felt the bed not having anyone on it anymore and she stirred a little and rubbed her eyes and sat up a little and raised her eyebrow as she saw Casper doing push ups and wouldn't lie, she thought it was hot. She moved onto her stomach on top of the duvet and had her legs in the air and watched Casper with a smile on her face.

Status
Not open for further replies.