1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello there and welcome to my specific search! I'm a college student on summer break with a job that requires my attention for 8-10 hours about 3 times a month at most. Once college starts, I'll only attend for two days a week and so this leaves me with plenty of time to myself!
I can provide samples of my writing should you ask, but if you don't ask, know that I adjust to your style and post length.
The best way to reach me to through PMs.
I prefer anime/ drawn or descriptions for our characters.
I want romance, be it the main genre or a side genre. I also want action, since most 80s movies have that as well!
This is redstar, so I expect some smut. It doesn't need to be ALL the rp is about, we can wait for our characters to fall in love, bond more, become more than strangers, whatever you'd like to call it, but just know that I expect smut eventually.
I also am looking mostly for FxM for this search.
TL;DR
You can ask for a sample but I commonly mirror my partner
I have buttloads of time on my hands
PM me!!
Looking for FxM
Romance is a must, let's have action and/or adventure too!
Expect Smut
Drawn, anime or character descriptions is the way to go

Now, on to the sweet part~
I'm looking to play it draw inspiration from 80s movies!
Christine - A possessed car drives a wedge between two best friends that are in different levels of popularity. It begins to take hold and isolate it's owner to become far different than they had been before purchasing the car.

Karate Kid (Ralph Macchio) - To deal with bullies, a kid learns Karate from an unlikely teacher.

The Outsiders - A greaser gang helping two of their youngest members avoid police after they murder a man in self defense.

Back to the Future - A small town teen travels back to the past via time machine created by his friend and scientist to the time of his parents' teenhood. He makes the life of his parents and himself better and saves the life of the scientist.

I'll add more as they come to me.

These are the summaries of the movies. I'm looking to bend, take apart these plots or make our own plot entirely between us, with my partner!

Thank you for reading!

How about an airplane disaster movie. Two strangers on a small charter flight to a Pacific island. Storm hits and lightening strikes the plane a d they crash. The front of the and is gone but you both survive.

As you were going g down you see an island below. The pilot got close but missed a d the and broke apart. Now my character has to rescue both of you and make it to the island

Status
Not open for further replies.