Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
So, this isn't as complex as my usual kind of thread, but I have a sudden craving for a platonic FxF pairing for a specific plot, because I just love the idea of girls being friends and supporting each other...maybe even starting a revolution (hint hint). If romance is absolutely needed, I'd be willing to double side character love interests. I should make it known that I'm most comfortable writing MxF romance, so I would like to have male love interests for both characters- and for it to not be the main focus. I'd like to really focus just on our girls and their shenanigans.

I do have a couple of general rules/expectations outside of that.

-I don't do smut.

-No heavy magic (spells, incantations, demons, etc)

-Third person, past tense.

-3+ detailed paragraphs per post on average- more for intros and scenes that call for more.

-A couple of posts a week, at least.

-Please...just don't ghost me. I've been guilty of it, I've had others do it to me...it sucks both ways. I'll understand if you don't want to or can't continue, but PLEASE tell me, and let me know if you need a break or will take a bit longer to reply. I'll do the same.

-If you run into writer's block or need something more or less in my post, don't be afraid to ask! I will be happy to edit anything that makes you uncomfortable or that causes difficulty in replying.

-PMs if possible. It's easier for me to keep track of.

Now for the fun stuff!!!

So, it's a low fantasy plot, with revolution at its core. Basically, MC is a young princess from a kingdom of hidden dragon-people who were largely considered creatures of legend until they were found. YC's kingdom, afraid of their power, declared war and swamped them with numbers.

After the war, or perhaps during, MC is captured and brought to YC's kingdom. YC, a princess of her kingdom, is craving freedom- what from is up to you, but in any case, she doesn't want to be in her kingdom anymore. Somehow (we can plot this out OOC), our two characters end up going on the run together to try and gain freedom/find MC's few surviving people/stage a revolution.

PM me if y'all are interested!!