Searching for fun partner for original plots (No fandoms!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooseog Ryu

Edgepeasant
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
Online Availability
It varies day to day!
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Medieval, Odd Pairings
Hi gang! I am back from a brief hiatus, and I have been craving some new plots that I have been thinking up! I was really hoping I could find somebody willing to play a dude especially for some tragic, romances, maybe doomed?

My name is Sun, not Wooseog, but call me whatever you would like, Just don't call me Rayjay. I am a 23 year old college student living in good ol' Vancouver, in the great white North. I have been roleplaying for about 8-10 years, starting back on Neopets and finding myself here. I am very friendly and love to chat ooc so I can't wait to hear from you! I'll continue with a few expectations.

*I consider myself to be an advanced writer, and I would love my partner to be the same! I love long, detailed posts, but of course the content is always more important! My posts are anywhere from 4-10 paragraphs. I like dialogue and development between characters too, especially! (So no one-liners! 2-3 paragraph minimum.)
*I have nada for limits, nothing in the wide world offends me so swear, smut, etc. I'm more than willing to respect yours however.
*I would love posts to be relatively frequent, I try to reply once every day or two. I understand the occasional bout of writer's block, and family emergencies of course!

I think that's it! "No gm and pp" seems kind of, implied. Or dated? I dunno. Onwards! I will post my plots over the next couple posts, and more will periodically get added because I'm at work and I gotta type em up on my phone.

All My Little Words

[Romantic/Tragic/Modern]
(Based on the song of the same title.)

Character A (girl) and Character B (boy) are childhood friends who grew up in the same town in very much the same situations. They both struggled, and were both neglected, or rejected by their families, and both of them finding solace in each other. Through the years, Character A has come and gone from Character B's life. For years at a time they went to separate schools; they met again in high school only for her to vanish for longer yet. As an adult, nearing their thirties, character B occasionally visits therapy sessions, his strength over the years have helped him cope with his past, but the pain is still there. One of these sessions brings him back together with Character A. The two are overwhelmed to see each other again, and reconnect, and notice the light they bring to each other's life. They need each other. While Character B has found strength through his years, it becomes quickly apparent that Character A has not, something in her is broken. Character B knows there is a risk that he may never make her stay

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
[Romantic/Tragic/Modern]

The folded flag of the USA arrives at the doorstep of a young, newly married woman (Character A); the man she loved had died overseas. The two had been together for years before they finally tied the knot, it was in that time she became closer with his family than her own. They brought her in after the incident, and they found consolation in each other. This gave way to the young widow naturally growing closer to the younger brother of the deceased (Character B). As the two talk more they begin to realize how much they really had in common. The young man begins to realize why his brother fell in love with her, and she see's the man she loved in him. No matter how much the two want to reconcile their feelings, they're haunted with the guilt and weight of their brother, and husband. Were they both betraying his spirit with their love? Not only were they wrought with that guilt, but there were some in the family who believed wholly that their love was wrong.

I would love to play Character A in both of these. Doubling would be awesome too because I like to expand with families and friends and everything. They're based on a song and a poem respectively, I used them as my muse! I am thinking dark, tragic sort of stories, maybe with unhappy endings involved. More posts to come...

Beneath The Windy City
[Romantic/Supernatural/Modern]

The belief in demons is not necessarily false, however the beliefs most have on them are a far cry from the truth. They aren't the winged creatures of lore, in fact they appeared in the forties, and now there were only a handful left. That handful mostly seems to populate the bustling city of Chicago. These demons must feed, and they feed on death, whether they choose to or not. Character A is one of these demons, one who resents the idea of taking a life, but also resents the idea of giving up her own. She has become a prostitute, here she can feast on only the wicked, as she screened her clients carefully. They were criminals, right? However, one of these nights something goes wrong, a demon much more powerful than herself has her at a party, with some well known gangsters, and a pimp. The pimp was in too deep, the demon fired two bullets into his head, and tossed the gun to the gangster, by time he looked up, the man was gone. Character A was the sole witness the police found when the door busted down. They took her in, questioned her, and she was meant to go in and testify, but that didn't happen. Her name was wiped from almost every file there was! The lawyer handling the gangsters case went missing the same day.

This chaos falls into the lap of a bright-eyed, young lawyer (Character B). New to Chicago, new to the public defender's office, this bombshell becomes his first case, with a mystery witness he can't find any information on! It's a headache of a case, but oh sweet respite, Character B has met a young woman! A chance encounter near the courthouse in a coffee shop introduces him to who may very well be the one. The woman is instantly taken with character B to, the only thing she can't tell him is that she's a prostitute, and a demon. Another thing he doesn't know, is that she is his mystery witness.

Above It All
[Steampunk/Fantasy/Betrayal]

They tried. Perhaps earth was doomed from the start? Fortunately, the power of flight had taken unprecedented leaps, bringing humans far above the land now ran by monsters and criminals. The sky is split between three, the Four Lords of Gabriel, with airships the size of small countries have wealth, and unimaginable power. The Lords are opposed by the Onslaught, despite their brutal name, fight the corruption on Gabriel. The newest recruit to the Onslaught is a young woman, and the secret daughter of the fifth Lord of Gabriel, a Lord who was betrayed and slaughtered, with all but one of his family (Character A). Hungry for revenge, joining the weaker Onslaught is the only chance she has, and she thinks she is safe with her new brothers and sisters. However another recruit appears, a young man masquerading as an enemy of the Four Lords, but secretly an agent of the Lords themselves. They believe the story that a child survived their slaughter, lead away by a servant, and they didn't want to leave their job undone. Character B is there with a job to kill Character A, and this is only made easier when they are made bunkmates. He quickly recognizes her though, this was a girl akin to royalty, they had met as children in a hazy memory, it stopped him from killing her instantly. He's sworn to his Lords, but can he bring himself to kill this innocent girl? He knows he has no other choice but to wait, and build up the courage.

Sisterly Love
[Slice Of Life/Modern]

Sister A is the dream of a conservative father, smart, shy, and iron-clad morals. Sister B is the one with a rebellious streak, her love of boys and partying is at constant odds with the morals of her sister. However different the two are, they love each other, and they're still best friends when they get to school. Sister B sometimes wonders how long her sister is going to put up with her lifestyle though, and often worries about losing her. (This one is more light-hearted, more conflict-oriented than plot-oriented. I can play either!)

Who did this to you
[Modern/Drama]

Character A is a police chief in one of the largest cities in Los Angeles, a man of power and a man admired by not only the people he works with, but people on the streets even hold some respect. God willing, he plans to move up to city council, and one day become mayor. But all is not right in his life. There have been changes. Outside changes affect people like his wife, whom he is cold and distant towards; people at his precinct have also come to notice a change in attitude, from a man of vision to a man of greed and rash decisions. Inwardly, there are some changes only he knows, the main change being his twice-weekly visits to Character B, a prostitute who charges high not just for the prominence of her employees, but the length she's willing to go. She see's something different in Character A though, an inner struggle. Realizing their time together is like therapy to the man, she wonders if there is any more she can do for him.

(This one I would love to play the male, character A!)

You really like romance I see. You as a person intrigue me, so I would like to roleplay with you, but I'm still trying to decide which of these I'd want to do.

Your story for Above It All looks fun. I'd like to do that if you don't mind @Wooseog Ryu

Still always looking :)

Status
Not open for further replies.