"Scuse me?"|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always preferred Morrigan, Zevran, and Alistair, personally.
Dragon Age Origins. Nicely played.

I always preferred Morrigan, in the respect of giving gifts and bedding with. But Allistair is useful, since he is your first follower and will get to a higher level before you even gain some of the others. The only thing I don't like about the game is how they give you a cluster !@$# of followers in the first city after the prologue, and then you have to reach a certain part of the game for your second mage and you have to randomly stop on the road to find Zevran, who is your only rogue follower.

And then there's the shapeshifting witch. Bad idea facing her at level 17

Dragon Age Origins. Nicely played.

I always preferred Morrigan, in the respect of giving gifts and bedding with. But Allistair is useful, since he is your first follower and will get to a higher level before you even gain some of the others. The only thing I don't like about the game is how they give you a cluster !@$# of followers in the first city after the prologue, and then you have to reach a certain part of the game for your second mage and you have to randomly stop on the road to find Zevran, who is your only rogue follower.

And then there's the shapeshifting witch. Bad idea facing her at level 17

Lelianna's a rogue, I don't know if you missed recruiting her.

It was a pretty awesome game, but I'm not the greatest at RPGs like that that kind of need you to level grind to get past some story areas. In that mountain level I had to turn it down to easy because of a level spike in bad guys who were way the fuck tougher than my party, who had up until then been able to overcome any encounter even if it took a few tries.

It was like when I played Pokemon Black, beat the story, and than the world opened up and everything was 15+ levels above my main team. Fuck that, I'm not spending hours farming lower level monsters just to start to play the rest of the game.

Lelianna's a rogue
I usually just use her as an archer. Though her lockpicking does come in handy.

It was a pretty awesome game, but I'm not the greatest at RPGs like that that kind of need you to level grind to get past some story areas. In that mountain level I had to turn it down to easy because of a level spike in bad guys who were way the fuck tougher than my party, who had up until then been able to overcome any encounter even if it took a few tries.
Haven't actually gotten very far. I always get stuck somewhere and then I don't play for a while so I start all over to get the hang of it again. Right now I'm stuck in the werewolf part. I prefer MMORPG honestly, I like grinding and being able to ask for help or help other people.

It was like when I played Pokemon Black, beat the story, and than the world opened up and everything was 15+ levels above my main team. Fuck that, I'm not spending hours farming lower level monsters just to start to play the rest of the game.
I had my entire team to level 70+ by the time I beat the elite four and champion. Besides, Reshiram took the champion out on it's own lol so I had no troubles. And I had a hydreigon so it wasn't hard to defeat any of the new wild poke's once I got the nationaldex. Training in the sports arenas is easy to level up your team.

How to beat Dragon Age Origins.
Step 1: Recruit Wynne.
Step 2: Get a second mage (yourself, Morrigan). (Note: You don't need to keep Morrigan in your party at all times. You can replace Wynne with Morrigan once Morrigan learns spirit healer, should you prefer sociopaths over grandmas.)
Step 3: Max spirit healer on both, carry a ton of blue pots. Never, ever sell one. In fact, just don't sell potions in general.
Step 4: Get any and every mana regeneration perk you can find. (Spells & et cetera. The spell wisp is helpful too, but optional.)
Step 5: Set the AI package to always heal party members at 50% with regular heals, at 25% with superior heals. Optionally, you can control them yourself if you feel insecure about the AI automating the thing that will win the game for you.
Step 6: Have a warrior. Any warrior, so long as they have a few points in constitution so they can health tank. Alistair is typically a good choice. Sten's not bad, but struggles early.
Step 7: Do you have a warrior, and 1-2 spirit healer mages, with a ton of blue pots? Congrats. You've won the game. During regular encounters you'll only need one spirit healer. If you hit an especially hard boss (ex: dragon) don't be afraid to throw a second spirit healer into the party. Just be sure to micro them out of the front line, because healers getting stepped on typically results in dead healers. Which is what you have your warrior for! Sten/Alistair will be the party bitch, to be constantly wrecked by dragons. Which is fine because the spirit healer will essentially keep them alive forever. Meaning you can spend all the time you need to kill the boss. :ferret:

Bonus points: If you have a bow rogue, you will have the best and most consistent source of DPS in the game without any risk to the rogue in question so long as the warrior does his job by tanking and spanking. Unnecessary, but makes the game even easier. To the level that I beat the entire game without the bow rogue dropping in combat even once on the highest difficulty setting, so. I'd say it works.

That's mainly because the bible itself was written by a group of men through history, and has been edited several times to add or get rid of things that seemed ir/relevant at the time.
*Cough* Council of Nicaea, and Council of Constantinople!

If you want extra cheesiness you can replace said Warrior with a third mage with the Arcane Warrior Specialization.

How to beat Dragon Age Origins.
Step 1: Recruit Wynne.
Step 2: Get a second mage (yourself, Morrigan). (Note: You don't need to keep Morrigan in your party at all times. You can replace Wynne with Morrigan once Morrigan learns spirit healer, should you prefer sociopaths over grandmas.)
Step 3: Max spirit healer on both, carry a ton of blue pots. Never, ever sell one. In fact, just don't sell potions in general.
Step 4: Get any and every mana regeneration perk you can find. (Spells & et cetera. The spell wisp is helpful too, but optional.)
Step 5: Set the AI package to always heal party members at 50% with regular heals, at 25% with superior heals. Optionally, you can control them yourself if you feel insecure about the AI automating the thing that will win the game for you.
Step 6: Have a warrior. Any warrior, so long as they have a few points in constitution so they can health tank. Alistair is typically a good choice. Sten's not bad, but struggles early.
Step 7: Do you have a warrior, and 1-2 spirit healer mages, with a ton of blue pots? Congrats. You've won the game. During regular encounters you'll only need one spirit healer. If you hit an especially hard boss (ex: dragon) don't be afraid to throw a second spirit healer into the party. Just be sure to micro them out of the front line, because healers getting stepped on typically results in dead healers. Which is what you have your warrior for! Sten/Alistair will be the party bitch, to be constantly wrecked by dragons. Which is fine because the spirit healer will essentially keep them alive forever. Meaning you can spend all the time you need to kill the boss. :ferret:

Bonus points: If you have a bow rogue, you will have the best and most consistent source of DPS in the game without any risk to the rogue in question so long as the warrior does his job by tanking and spanking. Unnecessary, but makes the game even easier. To the level that I beat the entire game without the bow rogue dropping in combat even once on the highest difficulty setting, so. I'd say it works.
do you mind if I print this out lol?

In all honesty though, once you get some expensive magic items the game is easy mode.
I beat it with a party of three warriors and my main as a STR rogue. I stacked all the good gear on the main and he was invincible.

I was thinking mainly about Nicaea.
Constantinople was the one that decided the books, I believe.

I took a class on the History of Christianity.

Shame the Apocrypha didn't make it in. that stuff was awesome!

Every day my co-workers manage to surprise me with new levels of ignorance and stupidity.

Today?

They talk about their "stories" quite often. General hospital, days of our lives, whatever else there is. I dunno.

Today, they claim they're based on real people, actual events, and general hospital is an actual place where these events take place.

Reactions: FireEater
I overheard a junior on my bus trying to tell her friends that "the moon, it's like, bigger than the earth" and that "it controls our weather and our oceans" and she was reading a book that "is, like, a nonfiction about how if any rocks hit the moon, like, any at all, the moon is gonna crash into the earth and we're all gonna die."

Occasionally, I worry for the teenagers in the American education system until I realize that I'm a teenager in the American education system so I go back to worrying about myself.

I overheard a junior on my bus trying to tell her friends that "the moon, it's like, bigger than the earth" and that "it controls our weather and our oceans" and she was reading a book that "is, like, a nonfiction about how if any rocks hit the moon, like, any at all, the moon is gonna crash into the earth and we're all gonna die."

Occasionally, I worry for the teenagers in the American education system until I realize that I'm a teenager in the American education system so I go back to worrying about myself.
That's because these days, kids are stupid and will believe anything that TV or the internet tells them.

To be fair, the moon's gravity plays a very large role with tides and currents.

The rest is batshit insanity, however.

Some person asked me today after I got out of Latin. "Is taking Latin like worshiping Pagan gods, since the Romans Worshiped Pagan Gods?"

Keep in mind that I take Latin at a Christian School.

the Romans Worshiped Pagan Gods

Never mind the fact that this part isn't even entirely true, as Christianity did become present in the later Roman Empire and I think eventually became the official religion there.

Edit: But yeah there are a whole bunch of things wrong with that question.

Never mind the fact that this part isn't even entirely true, as Christianity did emerge in the later Roman Empire and I think eventually became the official religion there.

Edit: But yeah there are a whole bunch of things wrong with that question.
I know! That's what i said!

Serious SQUEEZE MEH moment
5TqCPpq.png

Just this whole thing.... is uh, excuse me? huh? what?

Serious SQUEEZE MEH moment
5TqCPpq.png

Just this whole thing.... is uh, excuse me? huh? what?

Speaking of "'scuse me"

If you want to get all uppity with the racial stuff, I put quotations on there for a reason. Get a life.

Still on this whole passive-aggressive thing and decided to bring it into the forums, hm?

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.