Prince Ali - mighty is he - Allahu Akbar
Strong as ten infidels, definitely
He faced the Crusader whores!
A hundred GIs with SAWs!
Who sent those pigs to their holes?
Why- Prince Ali!

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
People/articles that say vaccines cause autism, homosexuality, and a variety of other things. Basically, anti-vaxxers.
This! I want to hit those anti-vaccine people in their fucking faces! It's people like them who send their kids to school sick saying that they won't spread their freaking germs around, and guess what? My kids and every other kid ends up sick because of it! I hate these people with a passion. Fortunately, my kids have had all their vaccinations, so if their kids do get the mumps, or chicken pox, I don't have to worry about it. (Chicken Pox vaccine is actually optional now. o.O My daughter's the only one who's gotten the vaccine for it when she was twelve, my other kids have to wait till seventh grade.)

http://news.yahoo.com/megachurch-pastor-seeks-donations-pricey-private-jet-234234111.html

This fucking idiot! First he claimed that 'God' wanted him to have a private jet, then he goes out and says that Pokemon are a cause for homosexuality. I don't know what kind of weirdos follow this nutjob around, but I wish they'd all find another planet to inhabit; there's enough stupidity in this one as it is.

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I don't know what kind of weirdos follow this nutjob around, but I wish they'd all find another planet to inhabit; there's enough stupidity in this one as it is.

The same people that are willing to disown family because of a differing opinion on religious texts.

Reactions: FireEater
The same people that are willing to disown family because of a differing opinion on religious texts.
Which is sadly far too common. :/

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
then he goes out and says that Pokemon are a cause for homosexuality.
This is true. Pokemon brainwashed me as a kid and now I'm suffering for it. Damn you Ho-oh!

This is true. Pokemon brainwashed me as a kid and now I'm suffering for it. Damn you Ho-oh!
When Mr.Mime's can be female...
I don't even know anymore.

• Love
I'm just gonna leave this (just stumbled across it) here:

11130198_1569603229956607_6498749333245903933_n.jpg

My coworker told me my midlife crisis would be a boob job

This made me say "Excuse me?" for some reason, (I don't know any Mormons.) But it's still the funniest thing I've seen in a while:

Status
Not open for further replies.