Scrapyard Dogs: A Spacepocalypse RP

One of our engineers is a short lass with a seriously short temper, and the other one is just out and out insane. I fail to see how this could possibly go wrong in any given situation or mockeries given to either.

One of our engineers is a short lass with a seriously short temper, and the other one is just out and out insane. I fail to see how this could possibly go wrong in any given situation or mockeries given to either.
Nope. Nothing.

We're almost full up on characters, and you know what that means. Once we get two merchants, I get to loose another night of sleep to make an IC! Hooray!

I fail to see any issues with that, considering the setting. Besides, sometimes it takes an insane engineer to come up with some insane idea that's just crazy enough to work.

And the short one can fix things in those hard-to-fit-into places on the ship.

Here's my analyzation of the crew so far, save the WIPs:

A compassionate captain who hopes to avoid fights, and takes good care of her crew. A smartass criminal escapee with a space bike. The criminal's literal bitch. A psychotic engineer with skill at machinery and a love of bloodshed. The strong ass space cowboy. An asshole who takes nothing seriously. A nervous wreck of a fish-lady medic. A vertically challenged engineer with anger issues. This is the crew of the Dawson's Christian. This is the life of the Scrapyard Dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crono
Name: Bth'ala'g'txarsen Gi'tchoni ("Gitch" for short)

Race: Morino

Appearance: Gitch is around average height for a Morino, which makes him slightly shorter than the average human at about 5'2. As with most males of his species, the prehensile tendrils hanging from the rear portion of his head are shorter and thicker compared to those of a female Morino. The various fin-like appendages adorning the sides of his face are festooned with a plethora of silver piercings, ornaments and baubles, a customary practice among the Morino merchant class meant to denote wealth and prosperity. He possesses a lithe build with the smooth features and sleek limbs one would expect from a species that evolved in an aquatic environment. He usually wears a set of robes similar in style to a toga, made of a light, shimmery fabric that appears iridescent to human eyes. However, his robes are actually covered in intricate designs and patterns that are only visible to Morino or beings with certain types of advanced eye mods.

Personality: A skilled speaker and negotiator, Gitch possesses all the qualities needed to be a spacefaring merchant. From small talk to making big deals, his strength lies in his peerless aptitude for winning people over and making them see things his way.

Backstory: (I don't need a novel, but I do want more than a children's book)

Modifications: (What mods do you have?)

TRS Type: (What type of TRS do you use?)

TRS Appearance: (Once again, text, pictures, or both is fine)

Role: Merchant

Weaponry: (What does your character bring into battle? Please include a melee weapon and a ranged one)

Other Items: (Anything else you keep with you)

Other Info: (What did I miss that you want to be known?)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Crono
Add a young mute killing machine to that list.

I fail to see any issues with that, considering the setting. Besides, sometimes it takes an insane engineer to come up with some insane idea that's just crazy enough to work.

And the short one can fix things in those hard-to-fit-into places on the ship.

Here's my analyzation of the crew so far, save the WIPs:

A compassionate captain who hopes to avoid fights, and takes good care of her crew. A smartass criminal escapee with a space bike. A psychotic engineer with skill at machinery and a love of bloodshed. The strong ass space cowboy. An asshole who takes nothing seriously. A nervous wreck of a fish-lady medic. A vertically challenged engineer with anger issues. This is the crew of the Dawson's Christian. This is the life of the Scrapyard Dogs.
OI! You forgot the bitch.

ya forgot Aideen. She is a very respectable part of the crew

Name: Q
Race: Human?

Appearance:
image.jpg

Personality: Reading a mute is rather difficult. It doesn't help that getting this girl to feel anything is hard in itself. She doesn't smile or frown or scowl, ever. As far as the crew members beside Mabel know, she's emotionless. Then you see her on the battlefield. A absolute hurricane of organic badass that leaves no one alive unless directed otherwise. Best friends with Mabel and very loyal to her captain. When asked about her past Q will pause before carrying on doing whatever she was doing as if you didn't ask her.

Backstory: (To be revealed though RP) Mabel and Q both literally came with the Dawson's Christian as a joint deal. Two 'free' laborers. They never talk about their past, Mabel getting very angry and Q freezing up. They both seemed relived to find their captain as kind as she is and respect her privacy.

Modifications:
Speed enhancements
Duel Prosthetic eyes

TRS Type: Light
TRS Appearance:
image.jpg
Yes I know, very fancy. It was from the war, designed by the Morino. It's not any stronger then your usual light TRS but just a bit faster.
Role: Skirmisher

Weapons:
Two titanium katanas that are wielded with unequaled skill. Both have a vibro setting that, as the name implies, causes them to vibrate rapidly, making them do more damage when fighting armored enemies but also makes them harder to wield.

A sniper rifle named 'Snowcone' by Mabel.

Other Items:
A headband with A - 1 on it.
A single rusty nut given to her by Mabel that she wears by a string around her neck.

Other Info
:
No she's not a robot or a cyborg or any of that Buggery.
Likes music. Just music in general.

<================>

Name: Flicker

Appearance
:
image.jpg
Backstory
: Very much like its owner. Silent and secretive. Once again, made by the Morino during the war.

Weapons: It pays for speed and quietness with only one weapon. A powerful launcher that fires projectiles that are designed to stick into the opposing ship's hull and detonate violently moments later. Takes a while to reload though.

Cs is completed and edited? Could you check over it please @Daws Combine ?

Q is good to go.

Levi, I have a few things. One, as I said, you can only have one gun. Please decide between the rifle and the pistol. Two, I would prefer a more fleshed out backstory. Just knowing that his family was killed by the Gronus isn't very vindictive of his past. And one last thing, do please reread the rules. You missed the absolute most important step.

Why does the weapon of the ship need to be silent? There is no sound in space

I'm seeing a grand total of three anarchists. Jace, Klayo, and Killian.

This will be fun.

The weapon isn't silent. The ship is very fast and can pass though most sensors that I assume are very low tec in the spaceapocalypse.

Correct. Sensors arn't really able to keep track of the position of something moving as fast as this ship is supposed to go. They would know you were there, just not where you were.

OK, @Daws Combine . Everything is edited and changed. Could you please take a look at it?