Scrapyard Dogs: A Spacepocalypse RP

For a Mad Max in space game, most of us seem to be pretty well off when it comes to gear.

Though, Daws, I seem to have placed 2 guns and 2 blades in my CS yet you didn't say anything about that.

Shit, did you? Sorry. The format is a little off from my skeleton, so I must have missed that. The two blades are fine, but I want to keep it to one gun per. As such, change would be appreciated.

And the Mad Max insparation (mentioned in the interest check) refers more to the intended combat style of jumping out of spaceships onto other spaceships. Baisically, everyone fighting has the biggest balls in the universe and will be rewarded for SSS rank style. Unless it would never work, even in a movie. Then you get hurt.

Alright. Cool!

Are we allowed to pick up weapons if the ammo for ours runs out? Like if we are attacking an IMPF outpost, could we pick up a gun if ours runs out of ammo? And when we jump out of a ship to attack another starfighter, will our ship be retrieved by a battlecruiser?

If we don't want to worry much about our starfighters may I suggest this?

Unless it has boarded another ship and is more or less floating around after we got off, it has a autopilot and maglocks so it can fly back to the cruiser and maglock itself to the hull.

We don't want to make this too easy, do we? We want there to be some risk when we board another ship.

That's what I'm saying. I don't know about the rest of y'all, but I don't want to jump onto another ship when mines at a standstill, and be carried away from it with out any way of getting back to it. It would suck to kill another pilot, only to discover you can't fly his ship, so you and your ship are just freefloating.

1424233243597.jpg
Hey, don't knock the space marines. The Imperial Guard die more than they do! Lol!

Skirmisher's ships generally have trackers on them so that they can be found after a battle. Besides that, it's all fair game for either side. All acquired weapons will end up in the ship's armory for when the unimportant NPC's have to fight.

Would ships commandeered also be stored on the cruiser do be used by NPCs?

Hey, don't knock the space marines. The Imperial Guard die more than they do! Lol!
The Imperial Guard are known as the Hammer of the Imperium while the Marines are the Scalpel. The Guards are the backbone of the imperial military. Do not diss the guardsmen.

No, they have generic fighters. It's to be assumed that taken ships are salvaged by Engineering for parts.

This group doesn't really seem to be the sort that would grab a gun in the field and then donate it to the armory. This is more of a group that would use said guns as wallpaper in their quarters.

Then Sen just exercises executive authority by way of a buckshot visectimy. She may be a little soft, but she's ten times better than any of the crew. And they all know it.

Thank you. I pride myself on my humbling attitude.

But seriously. That may be a vast overestimate, but she's good enough to earn all the respect she needs. Of course, some salvaged guns are sold for cash which is split among the crew. That should be incentive enough.

Isn't the respect thing really up to us to decide? We are the crew after all.

Long as we're pointed at something we can blow to pieces, I think we can be happy.

This group doesn't really seem to be the sort that would grab a gun in the field and then donate it to the armory. This is more of a group that would use said guns as wallpaper in their quarters.
You tryin' to steal Isaac's shtick?

He copyrighted it, hands off.

@WitchChild

If ya want. I'm just giving you the basics. If you don't wanna respect her, far be it from me to say you have to.