[Sci-fi] The Compatibility Operation [Sign-ups]

We now have 5 people!

So I propose you all with a choice:

Do you want to go on with the five people we have and have some extra characters of our own?
or
Do you want to leave the sign-ups open for a while longer and see if anyone else decides to join?
I say we keep it as a small group, because it makes things easier to keep up with. So, first option.

Also, I'm going to make an extra character now...

I updated my character, sorry for any mistakes, I hope I fixed it enough.

I'd say start the RP and if any latecomers want to join in, they can join in the early stages!

I'd say start the RP and if any latecomers want to join in, they can join in the early stages!
I like this idea - we'll leave it open but start the RP just in case we get possibly one more person?.

@Diredarkfire

Thanks for fixing it up! I'll be sure to get the IC up ASAP! Until then here's a basic summary of what your characters has had done to them so far

So assume that they signed up for it ( or was chosen/volunteered by family/friends ) since it still wants to keep the support of the public, forced participation wouldn't be ideal for them.

You get the email in the main post and are a bit uneasy - probably just a coding error and yet the contents of it are still unnerving...

The day after, you get in the car, or are forced in *peers at Erin* and driven to a place with both a black bag over your head and tinted out windows so that you can't see where you're going. Flanked either side by guardsmen. Then from wherever you were before, you'd get transported to Maru, Capitol of Quetah

You get led, forced or KO'd then dragged out the car *PEERS AT ERIN* and, still blindly, walked into a facility - which, should you escape has the ruse of a peaceful laboratory. At the back - there's a testing bench which opens up to a set of stairs, leading very far down, the only entrance you've been shown.

The stairs connect to a sort of tube/underground train system, completely private and was using an old-world train-line that was to be demolished. It leads straight to a range of mountains, the Hild Mountains, which is where the C-O takes place.

It's an iron fortress, basically - heavy-duty fence all around it, and an open area in the centre for training.

Beneath it is "The basement" It's where all the experimentation is. The ground floor are the cells, which would be considered low-security, if not for the fact that each cell is individually guarded, and has intricate sound-movement activated alarm system. OTT much..

One cell can hold one group, the groups are numbered- the cellmates are unnamed. Apart from the names they share among themselves.

Your character will have been brought to the facility - knocked out, and chucked into a cell. And that is probably where the RP will kick off, introductions.

I like option one as well :U

I don't really find extra characters per person appealing though, but that's just never been my personal style.

Look forward to playing with you all!

Also is there gonna be like a post order or can we post as we wish?

There's no strict post order - just try and let there be 2 posts or so between your own. I'm just waiting for everyone to post so that they can make their entrances and we'll get started right away!

Alright, so we're just waiting on @amybri18 ? That's fine! I was going to post up on Erin but I'd rather everyone else posted.

Mhm - as soon as they post - I'll get a DM post up and we can move along!

Unless you want a bit more introduction time?

Hey! I've decided to not make another character because my laptop is being super annoying. I'm terribly sorry from any inconveniences.

@amybri18 that's not an issue! Just as long as you post on the IC with your current character?

The idea for the posting order during DM heavy moments is everyone gets one post - then I will post a replying DM post then the cycle begins again, but during just RPing times, like getting to know everyone, that will be "Just leave a post or two before you post your next one"

Just remember, you're all one group so get to know everyone!

Ahh, I love these characters and how much fun I'm going to have interacting with them.

Thalia's gonna judge Erin so damn hard after this omg. Like maybe they'll be friends later >;3c

Emilio thinks he knows what to expect from Erin, but he thinks the others could be serial killers...