School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooooh So that was the one? X'D
Yay gots a cookie!! >w<

*shares with Vinyl*
Don't know what's up with that song, but sorreeee X3

*looks from one to another. and then shrugs*Hm let's see, shall I start the ceremony (aka: the blabla of the teachers/yala/headmistress) or let others get a chance to still catch up?

Not sure....

Who's there as of now? Only 3-4 characters right?

Also, Inkie is majorly freaking out and I can't stop him :c

The majority are in or around the plaza. Can't get everyone there, obviously, due to well.. you know.. not everyone wanting to be there and all XD

Then I guess it's okay to start? XD

The great Oak which is just about magical stands at the very center of the plaza. Of course there's other trees around, but the main, huge tree is the oak, which also returns on the insignia of the school (see banner)

@Vinyl Hahahaha nuuuu tell him not to panic! Rai won't bite.. Unless it's in certain appropriate (yet not so appropriate) situations ;)

*gets face hit by a random flying shoe*

How many shoes does Rai have?! XD

I think Inkie's more freaking out because Rai put his arm around his shoulder and never removed it xD
He's not used to such touchness ;n;

I think that was the last one since he threw the first half of the pair earlier X'D

@Vinyl He'd better get used to it soon hohoho >w<

Let's hope he doesn't have an extensive shoe collection then XD

Just did a quick sweep over the past 20 pages to see if I had missed any characters. Seems I forgot to place Sebas and Alon in the second post.
With that I believe all characters have been accounted for both in and outside of the RP.

I'll write for Jack agains...after I go put foods in my tummy...;n;

Also, Yay! That index in the first post is so friggin helpful . _ .

I do what I can to keep an overview :)
Been in way too many roleplays that make it impossible to find other people's characters because you'd have to search through 30+ pages to find them… Which is why I've made sure to incorporate the little clickies in the second post ^-^ no more endless searching for people woohoo

Oh geez..

"He'd probably never be as stiff as he was now for as long as he lived."

My mind read that wrong... I didn't mean to be such a perv D':

And yays! More character sheets! >w<

Status
Not open for further replies.