School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Vinyl Yesseree, I am aware of that ^___^ It's just that Rai can be a bit of an assuming person at times (hence him mistakenly seeing Inkie as a mindreader earlier), which is why he didn't like to have a lot of friends. He's honestly scared of what others might think of him as a person. It's like he'd rather be seen as a bad guy because he's trying to be a bad guy than to be seen as a bad guy when he is trying to be good. Dragon's pride. Tsk.. XD

*head gets hit by a flying shoe*

Whoops? >w<

Haha rowdy character acting up and throwing shoes at you? Welcome to the club :P

I love how lazy he is physically but how easily angry/flustered/upset he becomes xD
Rai is like a little rollercoaster of sleepy reptile xD

*dives in all heroically to take a shoe-hit for Kimu*

Hahaha I'm surprised he cared so much to throw something XD And I liked your sketches too <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he can't have you making him look like a softie, now can he? *pats Rai*

Also Olissa, can we see more of your sketchies? :c

I'm gonna go torture Sebastian now.

@Vinyl He does try to put up a tough front >w< But he is quite the moody type X3 He reacts on impulse (around people he's comfortable with) but gets exhausted after. Plus, he's too lazy for social gatherings and usually skips on them unless someone he deems interesting will be there <3

Well I have more drawings, most of them are either unfinished, or not digitalized in some way.
That is, of Yala I'm talking about. But I could go and look

Ali, WHAT WHAT?!

I totally don't understand XD

Maaaaan Jack's so carefree X'3

Hehehe >:3 It's so late now! NO ONE CAN AVOID THE MACKLEMORE FATE NOW!! >:D!!

Oh...also I should probs write for Inkie ;A;
I'm not sure how he's gonna react to being grabbed by the shoulders doe xD
He touches people all the time and then acts like a hypersensitive middle schooler when people touch him, it's so amusing cx

I'm gonna pop some tags, only got twenty dollars in my pocket...

@Vinyl That I'd love to see @w@

Yeah I'm officially lost on the macklemore, but hey, wouldn't be the first time I missed stuff XD

*pushes Ali down and plops myself on top*

>.>

Went for it.

@Kimu11:SingitagainandIkeelyou

Status
Not open for further replies.