School of the Mystic OOC&Sign up

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do the same thing Q_Q And then I look back 10 minutes later and think to myself..."Clearly someone slipped me LSD..."

Reactions: Olissa
hahaha yes, something like that XD

Done for my post with Rai ^_^ I am working on Alon's next so I just might edit my latest post if no one posts after me..

Now that i have two characters.. I think I should at least label them per color :o hmm...

Almost done with my post XD Giving Yala some serious 'me time' XD Inner reflections, blablabla, wooh for deeply thinking characters.

And no... I had written Yala as a character that wasn't bothered by cold long, long before Frozen came around XD (Though if she ever saw that film, Yala probably would get a very odd, twisted feeling in the pit of her stomach XD)

Hihi Jack is in trouble XD

Well that was to be expected, no? XD Wrecking half the hallways while passing through... There's such a thing as 'going around the building' XD but that probably didn't really occur :P

That's true. But hey, she asked for it anyway! X'D

haha indeed :P The joys sometimes of getting characters in trouble XD

Hehe....
Jack gets in trouble a lot xD
...This shouldn't be the last time...

@Kimu11 and I finished my posteh cx

Just waiting for Ali before I post for Jack

@Vinyl Alright :) I'm writing up a reply now, while also working on my other character's entrance.

Lol... Just realized I managed to rack up so many posts in one and a half months, that I only am 59 short of 1000... XD oops? Over posting much?

Yay

And I'm happy to say I finally caught up with all the roleplays I still had to answer to XD the list got kinda long of people waiting on me >.>' oops.. Hehe

@Ali Wasn't expecting that to happen X'D But uh.. thanks? Hahahaha

*visibly shy around the subject* :'D

Rai wasn't supposed to "end" up that way, or at least I didn't create him to swing that way...

... But I guess change is a constant thing, sooooo X'3

Thinking about the possibilities on where this would lead though.... It's kinda cute..

Tiny little thing dearie, no one is allowed off the school grounds, not without very specific permission of the headmistress herself, and she doesn't condone a shopping trip as necessary <,< bitch
That's why there's a shopping district within the school itself :) Main building right wing, west side I think that is...

Seriously Q_Q That's just sad D:
Okay xD When you have time, you need to lay out the school grounds, like, all of it xD Please haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.