School For Fighters.

Hades notices Suki entering the basement and deliver a mighty punch on the bag making a hole in it from one side to the other.
"Hey! wanna spare with me, this bags aren't much challenge!"

Suki did a double take.

"Ah, I'm not really... I don't fight like you are currently fighting," she stated simply, patting her bag. "So I doubt I would give you the work out you are seeking."

Gota reported to the pool after going back to her dorm to change her clothes. She swam some laps in what was to most freezing cold water. She didn't feel much of anything. She did a few more laps in the pool before proceeding to grab an air tank and some goggles. The scuba-diving pool was extremely deep, going down a hundred feet in a circle about the size of a gymnasium. There were many man-made crevices and caves to explore under the water, so she proceeded to spend her time exploring under the ice-cold water.

Zaneth shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't even have to try." Upon hearing about the girls that may be interested in him Zaneth made an exaggerated movement of turning around until he saw the girls and winked at them. His eyebrows rose in slight surprise as one of them saw him and seemed to blush Hm. oHe looked to every group of people she pointed out. He grunted with amusement and almost under his breath said "Dating." "Seems like a pretty useful ability, aside from the headacheing. My own abilities of perception are pretty limited. Aside from the Sight, it takes knowledge and attention to discern important details. I can detect magic pretty good though." Zaneth looked at his plate and decided he was done. Chugging the last of his juice and got up and disposed of his plate and what was left on it and came back. "I guess I better do some training. And I may be a Wizard, but I'm not completely helpless when it comes to exchanging knuckles."

"I should go too. Well it's good that you know how to fight, anyway." Cassia buckled her coat and looked over at where the boys were whispering to each other and giving her ominous looks. She rolled her eyes and headed towards the door. She hated playboys and more than that, she hated guys that made her cry. "Well, I'm just going to head back into my room and go change into more comfortable clothes, I can't exactly fight in a button down and a trench coat--can I?" Smiling, she quickly walked out into the hallway, towards her room.

Hades drops to his fists and feet and starts doing pushups
"Have it your way then..."
He says while looking around for his next workout.

Suki shrugged; she wasn't all that interested in a fist fight. She was lucky she could fight in animal form, using the instincts that came with the skin and magics involved to fight. She turned away from the guy and looked at the equipment. She wasn't very strong, so she chose a light weight for the incline bench and began working on becoming stronger physically.

"Hey you might have to. See you around." He said as they parted ways and he went to his dorm and scrounged through his things, looking for an instrument he hadn't used for a while. Ah here it was, his blasting rod. It was a two and a half foot long brown wooden rod with runes carved into it, a leather handle, a leather thing at the end of the handle, and it had a rounded sphere at the end. A pretty good item for a Wizard to have. Zaneth put his hand through the thong loop and let it dangle from his wrist as he walked to the gym, not intending on doing any physical exercise right away he went upstairs and found a series of dummies. Zaneth positioned himself at the opposite end of the range and gripped the rod in his hand. Zaneth let his power flow into the rod and the runes started glowing briefly before the tip started glowing a hot red.

Cassia walked back to her dorm and quickly changed into sweat pants and a tank top. Tying her hair in a ponytail, she started looking around her room for the weapons she had thought she brought with her. After she retrieved them, she put on a jacket and walked out, closing the door behind her. She headed towards the gym quickly and when she got there, it was already quite crowded. She looked around while she stretched her arms and neck.

Zaneth concentrated on focusing his power into the right amount to destroy the dummy bot not the wall behind it, which is what a blasting rod is for. While raising his hand up and aiming the rod, his mind briefly brushed over the swirling amoebic mass of red and black. A sudden surge of energy flooded his body as he was firing the rod. Zaneth stumbled back as a huge bolt of fire roared from the end of his rod and super heated the air as it traveled across the room and blasted through the dummy and blackened most of the wall while destroying a chunk at the center of the blast. Zaneth stared at the charred wall and then down at his blasting rod "Hm."

Cassia cringed and turned around. Seeing who was the cause of that sound she crossed her arms and glared at him. "Would you mind? I do want my eardrums back, thank you." She huffed and started stretching her arms and neck, her ponytail swishing about.

Zaneth didn't realize Cassia was near by. He looked from his rod to her and said "This never happens, I swear!" with a smirk and powered up his rod once more for another try. Maybe he'd try to use a different element.

Cassia saw that the rod started to glow and dropped her arms. "You aim that at my buddy, and I'll make sure you regret it." She said sharply. There was a whizzing in the air as a ball flew right by her left ear. "Am I a target all of a sudden? Ridiculous." She huffed and walked over to the archery and picked up a bow. "Huh, haven't seen one of these in a while." thinking back to her early childhood, she was wondering if she still had what it takes to hit the mark. She lifted the bow and loaded an arrow. The target seemed miniscule in the distance and she focused on it. After a deep breath she let the string go with a fwip and it hit the target dead center. Smirking she said, "Still got it."

Ryelle hurled her bag into the closet and slammed the door shut.

I can not, will not, fight for them!

She threw herself onto her rickety bed and screamed into her pillow. An entire week of traveling with nonstop, unfiltered contact between her and her bloodthirsty people - it had nearly pushed her over the edge. In fact, this was about as close to the edge as Ryelle had ever gotten.

Do they think that I will spoil my conscience, that I will spill the blood of another, just for some stupid battle? She sat up and landed a punch squarely in the center of the abused pillow. I - am - not - a - killer!

Ryelle sat up suddenly, her blonde hair a mess, her left eye red with unshed frustrated tears. She could still win. All it would take is a little diplomacy and leadership, and she would be golden. Perhaps she could even save the various peoples of the war, and end it for good.

The goal was ambitious, but she was ready to face the daunting challenge. With a quick glance in the mirror to fix the nastiness that was her face (and to adjust the black eyepatch that had gone a bit askew), Ryelle took a deep breath, yanked the map off of the door, and headed for the gym. It was where students were required to spend nearly a quarter of their day - she was bound to find someone there.

Cassia lowered the bow and was about to load another arrow when she had a strange feeling near the back of her head. She scratched the back of her head. It was a kind of stinging. Ow, ow, ow, ow, OW. Cassia rubbed her temples as she subconsciously left the gym, but took a different route. For some reason, she could feel this new presence and seemed to follow it. "Whatever it is, it is not human. Ouch!"

Zaneth was about to unleash a bolt of...well he was about to decide what kind of bolt to shoot out of the rod when he was distracted by Cassia. She seemed like she just got hit by a mean headache, Zaneth watched as she left. "Hm" She must have put a lot of effort into that shot. Finally Zane decided to see what he could do with wind. He waggled the rod around a bit and it started to glow. With a woosh a wind whirled from the tip of the rod and smashed into a dummy. The most the dummy did was wobble, as it was anchored down. So wind obviously wouldn't work on really heavy things, at least, not with this rod. Zaneth examine the rod in his hand. Come to think of it he thought this is a crappy multi-purpose rod. He looked up at the big chunk missing from the wall he had blasted away. It shouldn't have been that strong. Zaneth put the thoughts aside, attributing the over powered blast to a hiccup in his focusing. "I'll make a new one...yeah." Ugh but that would mean research.

Cassia stopped walking not far from the entrance of the gym. Her head felt like it was about to split. She's experienced massive headaches when there were too many people in one room, hence why she didn't leave her home except for school. But this--this was something new. It was incredibly powerful, too powerful to be from a human or a shapeshifter...or even a wizard like Zaneth. It was just too...strong. Leaning against the wall, Cassia held her head in her hands as she tried to let the pain pass, but it was only growing stronger.
Guess she's heading to the gym then, isn't she....hold on how do I know it is a she--Ouch!
The pain started to pound its way towards what felt like the front of her skull, making its presence known. Taking a deep breath, she held in the cries of pain that were shoving their way up her throat. And...this is why I don't do well....in crowds... She put her head on her knees, still clutching it in her hands as she prayed for the pain to diminish quickly.

hZaneth twirled his blasting rod around by the leather thong that hung from the handle end. He was considering if a new blasting rod was worth the effort. He decided it was, as he promised his dad he would work on his magical knowledge, so he was more obligated than anything. With a loud sigh he headed for the door to go to the library. But when he got to the hall he saw Cassia. Zane looked around to see what could have been causing Cassia's distress but didn't see anything right away. "Hey uh Cass, you alright?" he squinted at her for a minute before saying "Getting some bad vibes?"

Cassia spared a glance at Zaneth before he pain stung her once again. Clearing her throat she slowly nodded, "There's something really strong here. I know it's not human. Your energy is nothing compared--" She took another breath trying to fight off the pain. "Compared to this." She winced again and ran her fist into the wall next to her, leaving a dent in the wall. Her frustration was at its boiling point as she wondered what this thing was. Cradling her head once again, she decided that she should probably try to head back to her room and sleep it over after swallowing down some Asprin. Cassia winced again as she pulled herself up and made her way to pass Zaneth, considering her room was on the other side. She shuffled passed him and waved him away, "Don't worry about me. I'm just going to get some rest."