Saving Secrets OOC (Still Accepting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah not the same power. I'm creating some backstory between them.

Name-
Lincoln David Pierce
Age-
Gender-
Male
Occupation-
Virtuoso member
Appearance-
Tom-Hardy05.jpg

tom-hardy-1-sized.jpg

Ability-
he has Telekinesis, meaning he can move items with his mind.
Weaknesses-
He can not move huge items without pure concentration, or without using all of his strength.
Wishes-
To be in charge, even if he has to kill one million people to show a message.
Personality-
Lincoln is a very troubled man, since he had been through a lot, he keeps his emotions inside. But what Lincoln is best known for is having a dark sense of humor, making jokes at the worst of moments and at the best, he can also be very sarcastic. He is also very trusted in the Virtuoso, so he is very responsible and knows how to get the job done. Even though Lincoln can do drastic decisions, he is very respected since he's been their for most of his life.
Brief History-
Lincoln never known his parents, he was only told stories from his aunt, who raised him since his mother and father left him when he was a month old. He was raised by his aunt for five years till she tragically died from a heart attack at a young age, he was then sent to foster home to foster home, going from nine foster homes till one man named Grayson, adopted him, but he wasn't a good man. He would constantly make him do chores and would abuse him whenever he didn't do them or not do them right. From age eight he was constantly abused, but the boy had enough, at the age of twelve he discovered he had telekinesis, the boy ended up killing Grayson by throwing him at a wall causing him to fall and hit his head on the table.

Once the boy accidentally killed him, three men knocked on the door, the boy in tears and panicking ran to the door to answer it, the men told him to come with them and stayed their his whole life. He was then trained and given a thought to be perfect life, he mastered using telekinesis and was constantly sent to missions from the Virtuoso.
Theme song-
Crush-
No one yet
Other-

I'll be posting tomorrow!

@Justice_20, accepted.

@Sircumstance, a Virtuoso member will approach them and gather them up, and a fight between your character and Virtuoso will begin.

Is it me or is Jin sung the only agent?

Wouldn't the fight be unfair?

Jin Sung is the only agent. The fight is meant to be unfair. Two against one. Don't worry, though. Hopefully some of the average people will decide to help you out.

I can totally predict what Jin Sung's going to do...

Escape

... Fine. Want me to make someone to help you?

Nah it's alright. Jin Sung's a wild cannon to begin with plus his ability isn't used offensively mostly I guess.

M'kay. I was afraid I'd have to break out my comedic relief character.

@AshenAngel I will have my intro post up later tonight after I finish my math homework.

Working on my second character, I think you might be surprise at what I'm creating.

Character Sheet

i-503set-m3.jpg

I am a killer, a thing that preyed, living on the things that lived, unaided, alone, by virtue of my own strength and prowess, surviving triumphantly in a hostile environment where only the strong survive
~ Nam Jin Sung~

Basic Details
Name:
Nagakage Ryuki (長陰 竜騎)
[Note: Nagake's the last name and Ryuki's the first name]

Alias:
Draco (known within the organization)

Appeared to be five typically but true age undetermined

Virtuoso member
Ability
Metamorphosis
Ryuki is capable of forming, transforming and reshaping down to the genetic and cellular structure. He can impersonate others or enhance one's body for combat, either by turning into animals, monsters or make the body stronger. He may manipulate his form at will, combining abilities, traits, etc, even being able to form limbs into weapons and reforming after being blown apart by explosives.

He can utilize shapeshifting in combination of physical combat, i.e. changing his form for attack, defense, movement and distraction, forming weaponry from his bodies, etc
Weakness
  • Ryuki may revert back to original form when unconscious or asleep.
  • He may require visual or genetic source material for a copy to be made.
  • He may be limited on how long transformation can last.
Wishes
To win the heart of Jin Sung. He's not that ambitious after all.
Personality
Ryuki at first glance appeared to be goofy but beneath that mask hides a judgmental soul. He appeared to be easy going but his words reveal his mocking nature. Constantly mocking on his peers, it's difficult to discern his true thoughts. Careful and calculating, Ryuki worked hard to survive in this dog-eat-dog world and he's damn proud of his achievements.
Brief History
Ryuki was born to a large family in a rural Japanese village and lived without a worry until he was ten where a wild fire burned everything to the ground and he was the only survivor. It was then where he discovered his ability to shapeshift.

Using his ability, he turned to the streets for survival and pick-pocketed to earn his living. However since he's new to it, there was times where things went wrong but thankfully nothing major happened. Two years later, Ryuki was scouted by the local gang leader who asked if he'd take on assassination jobs because of his ability. The payout was good and he was on his last dime, hence he'd readily agreed.

Fast forward to another couple of years, he was recruited by the organization for his ability and impeccable hand-to-hand combat skills.
Theme Song
Crushes
Nam Jin Sung.
Other Information
While typical in his child mode, at times he might shapeshift to the below form. He claimed that this is his original self but nobody could confirm that.

kazuya-kamenashi-2.jpg

Name- Blake Hawthorne

Age- 25

Gender- Male

Occupation- Underground agent

Appearance-
DavidAbedSmaller.jpg.500x500_q100_crop-scale_upscale.jpg

Ability- Molecular Absorption, Blake has the ability to absorb any material he touches and his body will mimic that material. He can also throw shards of the material absorbed.

Weaknesses- The process of absorption and transformation is slow, so he must plan ahead.

Wishes- Blake is looking for a way to bring peace to the conflict that his parents and grandparents died in.

Personality- Because of Blake's drawback with his power he is, by nature, a very thorough and methodical. Also due to his ability he has grown to be adaptable to any situation.

Brief History- Blake was raised among the Underground by his parents, Underground agents themselves. They trained him to control his power and mind in purpose of saving the world from those who would seek to use their powers to harm others. When he was 17 he was granted Agent status and was sent on his first retrieval mission. It was a routine operation, make contact, inform the target of the Underground and its mission, and bring the target in for training. Every thing was going according plan until a Virtuoso agent killed his target on the way to the Underground training outpost. In the process he exposed the location of the base and more recruits were lost. From this point Blake vowed to himself that he would end this war at any cost.

Themesong-
Lost it all -Black Veil Brides
Extreme Ways -Moby
All Is Hell That Ends Well -Two Steps from Hell

Crush- TBD

Status
Not open for further replies.